Doctors Appointment

Forum: Due Date Club of July 2014

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By ladymellisa20
  • 1 Post By ladymellisa20

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Due Date Club of July 2014 LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
June 26th, 2014, 08:41 PM
Veteran
My Doctors appointment went well . Despite all the chaos today, My blood pressure was 110 over 70 and thats the best it been the whole pregnancy. I told my doctor about me being worried about the baby not moving enough so instead of using the little doppler thing to check the heart beat she snuck me into the ultra sound room and I got to see baby . Her heart beat and the doctor showed me that she was even practicing breathing we watched the baby breathing and she check the amniotic fuild and all was well as she was finishing up she showed me that the baby already has hair a head full. Also to her surprise my daughter is head down and almost fully engaged. so by her words she does not want me working more then 4 hours at a time since I am standing the whole time, I am a cashier. She was a little mad at me for dropping 3 pounds in 2 weeks I explained to her that I am eating and that with all my pregnancies I did not gain a lot of weight . On a side note I was glad I worked today I was ready to murder my DH lol. He said some thing stupid and I saw red. LOL I told him that's it I have had enough he could carry the baby the rest of the pregnancy picked up my purse and walked out of the house for my doctors appointment then work by the time I got home I had cooled off especially after seeing that the baby is doing so well . SO how is everyone doing ? Sorry for the long post LOL
laleighpop likes this.
June 26th, 2014, 08:52 PM
Spottts's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
What a good doctor's appointment.

Love that you told your DH he could carry the baby for the rest of the time!
June 26th, 2014, 09:07 PM
Veteran
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spottts View Post
What a good doctor's appointment.

Love that you told your DH he could carry the baby for the rest of the time!
My DH would not last 1 day carrying the baby with out crying about it LOL.
Spottts likes this.
June 27th, 2014, 04:42 AM
Super Mommy
So glad all is going well with you and baby girl!
There is a very good reason that men don't carry babies, they wouldn't last a week! I don't know about you ladies' DH's but if my so much as gets a tummy ache the whole world must be coming to an end, he can't get out of bed and just absolutely MUST be taken care of! lol what babies they can be!

It's a Boy!!!

3/28/13- 6 weeks
June 27th, 2014, 06:18 AM
Earthy.Mama's Avatar .*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.
Men are wussies. lol

Glad all is well

Co-Host July 2014 DDC

June 27th, 2014, 06:45 AM
Platinum Supermommy
Glad you had a good appt! How exciting for a surprise u/s!

Mommy to Keagan - June 2008, Benny - October 2010 and Liam - June 2012
June 27th, 2014, 07:07 AM
ZeeWP's Avatar First Time Mom
Glad you had a good appt!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search