The ongoing "Is this labor?" thread............

Forum: Due Date Club of July 2014

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree129Likes

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Due Date Club of July 2014 LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
July 3rd, 2014, 04:39 PM
Earthy.Mama's Avatar .*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.
We need one.

Seriously.

Not getting my hopes up, but want to document everything too for whenever I get to have a birth story.

Last night I didn't sleep well, had AF cramps all night and a few today. Not necessarily contrax though, my uterus didn't get hard, but a good mix of braxton hicks and yucky cramps today.

Was outside going to get the house phone, had a nasty crampy contraction and then immediately had to go poo, while I was wiping I also lost a bit more mucous. No idea if I've lost my plug or not b/c I don't exactly have a traditional toilet to look into LOL! Also, my cat has been unusually lovey with me. I think animals know more than they let on.
Spottts likes this.

Co-Host July 2014 DDC

July 3rd, 2014, 04:45 PM
Platinum Supermommy
Good idea!

Yours sound promising.

Let's see today I've been a nesting fool, I've had to go poo about 6times, lost more plug, and I had my pre-baby pedicure (a ritual I've had with all the kids I've always had the baby within a week of having). Feeling a bit mcrampy this evening but I don't think baby is coming right away.
Earthy.Mama likes this.
A-6yrs 3/08
J-4.5yrs 11/09
K 2.5yrs 9/11
And
L-7/12/14!!!!

July 3rd, 2014, 04:54 PM
Dude, a pedicure has been on my mind nonstop since yesterday and I'm going to give myself one tonight!

Co-Host July 2014 DDC

July 3rd, 2014, 06:14 PM
Platinum Supermommy
I'm starting to give up any hope that real labor is in the next few days. I had pretty much nothing going on the last two days and then this morning I could not sleep because my hips were absolutely killing me, had a ton of BH and then felt super crampy for a couple hrs. Then pretty much nothing all day. Pooped like 4 times, sorry, tmi, lol. But I can feel LOs head moving further down while I'm sitting on the toilet. I wish I had an excercise/birthing ball! I'm having a few more BH now though. I was really hoping baby would come today as it's my birthday and I think that'd be the coolest bday present!

Mommy to Keagan - June 2008, Benny - October 2010 and Liam - June 2012
July 3rd, 2014, 06:43 PM
ZeeWP's Avatar First Time Mom
Quote:
Originally Posted by AlanaIris View Post
I'm starting to give up any hope that real labor is in the next few days. I had pretty much nothing going on the last two days and then this morning I could not sleep because my hips were absolutely killing me, had a ton of BH and then felt super crampy for a couple hrs. Then pretty much nothing all day. Pooped like 4 times, sorry, tmi, lol. But I can feel LOs head moving further down while I'm sitting on the toilet. I wish I had an excercise/birthing ball! I'm having a few more BH now though. I was really hoping baby would come today as it's my birthday and I think that'd be the coolest bday present!
I'm kind of like that too... My hips are ridiculously killing me. And I pooped a lot too.

I have had mild cramps/BH before, the last couple of days it's been more frequent. Baby moves a lot, too!

I am going to start evening primrose oil, RLT tonight. I wasn't going to do them, but with the recent skirmish with the induction date, I will do ANYTHING to induce labor before my due date.

July 3rd, 2014, 06:46 PM
Nothing else happened for me. I took my nightly round of herbal stuff and EPO & Gentle Birth Formula.

About to take a shower, pamper myself and then go play a game.

Co-Host July 2014 DDC

July 3rd, 2014, 06:56 PM
Mega Super Mommy
I seriously just give up on reading the "signs". I've had so many nights where I thought, omg this has got to be SOMEthing, then when I get up the next morning, poof it all disappears. *sigh*

I also had af type cramps all night last night, felt like I was about to start AF but a lot worse. You always hear that's a big sign but ... apparently not lol. A few nights ago I had stronger-than-BH contrax all.night.long like every 5-7 mins ... and again, nada.

I really wonder if this is just typical early labor stuff that can go on and on for weeks or if it's due to baby's position and because of that we just can't get things going. Ugh. I don't know. I really just don't want to keep going to dr's appts so I would like to get this show on the road!!!
Spottts likes this.

July 3rd, 2014, 07:34 PM
razzledobe's Avatar <3
^^^ sounds just like me... contrax for a few hours today then poof. gone.
July 3rd, 2014, 08:03 PM
JennyLee's Avatar TTC #1 after loss
Exactly what I had...I was literally sobbing about the contractions stopping again mere hours before my water broke.
TTC #1 since 1/11, Unexplained Infertility
M/C 2/12
Polyp Removal 11/12
4 failed IUIs

IVF #1
Started stims 9/27
ER 10/8 - 24 eggs, 15 fertilized!
Blast transfer 10/13, 4 snowbabies
Very faint 10/18 (5dp5dt)
Beta #1 10/23 - 339!!!
Beta #2 10/25 - 856!!!
U/S 11/14 - Heart rate 144!

Abigail arrived 6/28/14!

My Belly Pics
July 3rd, 2014, 08:58 PM
VallyD's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Tons of BH, then I had diarrhea, but that's it... havn't lost any more plug. Feeling like I might go OVER !
Earthy.Mama likes this.
July 4th, 2014, 12:34 AM
hoping and waiting's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Earthy.Mama View Post
We need one.

Seriously.

Not getting my hopes up, but want to document everything too for whenever I get to have a birth story.

Last night I didn't sleep well, had AF cramps all night and a few today. Not necessarily contrax though, my uterus didn't get hard, but a good mix of braxton hicks and yucky cramps today.

Was outside going to get the house phone, had a nasty crampy contraction and then immediately had to go poo, while I was wiping I also lost a bit more mucous. No idea if I've lost my plug or not b/c I don't exactly have a traditional toilet to look into LOL! Also, my cat has been unusually lovey with me. I think animals know more than they let on.
So funny I have to tell you that two nights ago my cat was sleeping with me since hubby was on the couch to give me some more room and I woke up thinking my water had broken. But no, it was just that my crazy cat had peed on me on my upper thigh. Totally disgusting and completely threw me off guard because he has never done this before. Maybe he senses something coming.
Earthy.Mama likes this.
July 4th, 2014, 03:30 AM
Dishersgirl's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I can't sleep

An AM early morning complaint

Its 5am and I can't sleep
This baby I feel is depriving me
My pelvic floor hurts and is sore
And when I walk my feet swell more

I cant pee so I can't sleep
Legs go numb from that **** seat
My nose is runny and I'm nauseous again
And when the BH start up rubbing my tummy begins

My right hip hurts so that I won't sleep
Please baby come to meet your daddy and me
The cramps are kinda getting sucky right now
And I'm beyond exhausted you should know by now

My eyes hurt from the lack of sleep
I know this is when you feel you shouldn't be
But Mommy's done with this pregnancy
And they lack of things I can't do is catching up to me.

Baby Due July 27
Guinevere 2 years old!
Trinity 3 years
Aric 9 years
Kendall 13 years

Holly 30 Benjamin 40

July 4th, 2014, 05:28 AM
I HAVE BLOODY SHOW!!!!!!!!!!! I've never been so excited to have something gross in my underwear!!

That poem is freaking hilarious!
brookes630, VallyD, ZeeWP and 1 others like this.

Co-Host July 2014 DDC

July 4th, 2014, 06:07 AM
brookes630's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I've had a ton of BH contractions and off and on regular ones. Every day I also feel like I poop a ton and my back and hips are killing me!! It also feels like the baby is banging its head against my pelvis. I have never felt so done! For some reason I just have a feeling that the baby just isn't in the right position. If he was I think I would've had him by now. I just wish I knew more to get him in the right spot. I've been reading on spinning babies but I just get so confused. I just worry that he's going to get bigger and bigger and then I really won't be able to have my vbac like we want. Oh the waiting game sucks!!
Earthy.Mama likes this.

July 4th, 2014, 06:13 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by brookes630 View Post
I've had a ton of BH contractions and off and on regular ones. Every day I also feel like I poop a ton and my back and hips are killing me!! It also feels like the baby is banging its head against my pelvis. I have never felt so done! For some reason I just have a feeling that the baby just isn't in the right position. If he was I think I would've had him by now. I just wish I knew more to get him in the right spot. I've been reading on spinning babies but I just get so confused. I just worry that he's going to get bigger and bigger and then I really won't be able to have my vbac like we want. Oh the waiting game sucks!!
I've been thinking the same thing. Baby keeps flip flopping from right to left, but then I tell myself that maybe baby knows more about it's position than I do. Maybe the placenta is in the way, maybe baby just needs to be born a certain way.

I got my Ina May book out last night and read more birth stories. Breech, face presentation, brow presentation, posterior, anterior, shoulder dystocia and ALL successful vaginal births.

We need to give our bodies and our babies more credit ♥
brookes630 likes this.

Co-Host July 2014 DDC

July 4th, 2014, 06:58 AM
Mega Super Mommy
I'm worried about the position too. I just can't understand why things would keep starting and stopping over and over unless baby is having trouble getting in a good position to get things going. But maybe this is just how it goes sometimes. Trying not to worry! I am just so over all the dr appts and if I make it to next week's appts I am going to have the argument of not being induced and I would really just like to avoid that.

July 4th, 2014, 07:45 AM
JennyLee's Avatar TTC #1 after loss
Abby was still floating (like a -5 station), last Monday. I've decided that all the on and off labor Tuesday - Friday was to get her down into proper position. Hopefully that's the case for you all too!
Earthy.Mama, Spottts and ZeeWP like this.
TTC #1 since 1/11, Unexplained Infertility
M/C 2/12
Polyp Removal 11/12
4 failed IUIs

IVF #1
Started stims 9/27
ER 10/8 - 24 eggs, 15 fertilized!
Blast transfer 10/13, 4 snowbabies
Very faint 10/18 (5dp5dt)
Beta #1 10/23 - 339!!!
Beta #2 10/25 - 856!!!
U/S 11/14 - Heart rate 144!

Abigail arrived 6/28/14!

My Belly Pics
July 4th, 2014, 10:57 AM
ZeeWP's Avatar First Time Mom
My back and hips are KILLING me!

I started EPO and RLT capsules last night and this morning. I think it makes me nauseous. lol
Earthy.Mama likes this.

July 4th, 2014, 12:12 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZeeWP View Post
My back and hips are KILLING me!

I started EPO and RLT capsules last night and this morning. I think it makes me nauseous. lol
How much EPO are you taking? I say lower the dose on both and see if you still become sick.

Co-Host July 2014 DDC

July 4th, 2014, 04:57 PM
VallyD's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
How's it goin Jackie?

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search