The whine thread

Forum: July 2014 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree45Likes

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To July 2014 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
December 16th, 2013, 12:00 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Here's the place to stop and whine/complain about the aches/pain/mood swings, etc that go along with pregnancy. I thought it would be fun to have a place to dump it all in one place so please share your whines/frustrations.

Here's my whine. I have been 8-9 weeks pregnant FOREVER! Not really but thanks to my due date changing it sure feels like it and I only just hit 9 weeks today. I am feeling super stabby and grumpy over it. This is the first time I have been due at the back end of a month instead of the front and that's making me crabby too. Silly and yet I mope.

Rachel-29 DH-28 DD1-4 DD2-2
December 16th, 2013, 12:07 PM
laleighpop's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I read this and in my head heard "WINE thread"
I want to get out of this tri so I can have a whole sip or two of wine. Just enough to pair perfectly with a few bites of steak and cheese.
The O'Douls beer is not what I want - I have only been able to drink maybe 2 of those and thats a few sips here, pour the rest out, wait a week, try again.....
I dont think I could drink a whole glass of wine even if I weren't preggers with that kind of appetite! lol

and my back hurts like a b*tch still.

there, end rant.
rachoochoo2 and mstee511 like this.

December 16th, 2013, 12:25 PM
Erin.Berg's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Here's my whine. I'm so sick and tired of feeling left out. I don't want to get into but I have just felt extremely left out the last few weeks and it seriously brings me to tears all the time. It doesn't help that I work from home and get no human interaction all day and by the time hubby gets home I'm tired, not feeling well, and overly emotional *from being tired/sick* So I watch TV or clean until bedtime and repeat. Over the weekend DH hung out with his friends, which is fine, but just kind of sent be overboard feeling sorry for myself.

It sucks.

Make a pregnancy ticker
December 16th, 2013, 12:50 PM
Alison79's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I am just sick and tired of being sick and tired. I miss my energy, I miss being able to have the energy to do things with the kids. I miss being able to put in a full day at work and not needing a nap halfway through. It's worth it in the end but this part is just not fun!

December 16th, 2013, 01:13 PM
chihuahuaesque's Avatar Super Mommy
I have to have blood taken at my appointment in a few minutes and I'm dreading it! I'm terrified of blood being taken. That's my pathetic little whine for the day

December 16th, 2013, 02:19 PM
razorbackmom's Avatar Super Mommy
Woke up this morning with a cold, our options in the first trimester are almost non existent for treatment!
laleighpop likes this.

December 16th, 2013, 02:26 PM
Bluesstarz2's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Erin.Berg View Post
Here's my whine. I'm so sick and tired of feeling left out. I don't want to get into but I have just felt extremely left out the last few weeks and it seriously brings me to tears all the time. It doesn't help that I work from home and get no human interaction all day and by the time hubby gets home I'm tired, not feeling well, and overly emotional *from being tired/sick* So I watch TV or clean until bedtime and repeat. Over the weekend DH hung out with his friends, which is fine, but just kind of sent be overboard feeling sorry for myself.

It sucks.
I hope you don't feel left out in here.

My whine is that I really want oysters and I can't have them. Also there is a local greek restaurant that I really want but there closed for renovations. Oh and I hate being so sick. And then certain smells and then I vomit/ pee on myself. This just happened while I was writing this. I've never peed on myself before. :-(

Last edited by Bluesstarz2; December 16th, 2013 at 02:39 PM.
December 16th, 2013, 02:38 PM
Dishersgirl's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
.... I've been super emotional crying randomly mood swings galore lots of counting going on in my head lately. And the straight up constant tummy ache SUCKS.

Baby Due July 27
Guinevere 2 years old!
Trinity 3 years
Aric 9 years
Kendall 13 years

Holly 30 Benjamin 40

December 16th, 2013, 02:43 PM
August 2014 DDC Co-Host
I just feel ran down and so exhausted. I am so sick of working and the stupid bs going on in my workplace right now. I just do not want to go in tonight.

December 16th, 2013, 03:29 PM
ZeeWP's Avatar First Time Mom
Quote:
Originally Posted by Erin.Berg View Post

It sucks.
I know how you feel. Almost exactly. I just finished my thesis and no job yet, and ideally would be a writer from home. But ever since I moved to El Paso I have made no friends here and I am tired of seeing everyone having parties and what not on fb. I feel so alone and left out from fun.
Erin.Berg likes this.

December 16th, 2013, 03:31 PM
VallyD's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I'm so lonely and mad right now. We have one car currently and I don't work and money is non existant and I want to work but can't get to work and back and I want to fix it but I can't right now.

One of my family members is an immature **** and I am sick of their b/s and wish they would grow up or break up with their controlling SO.

I just want to hang out with my friends and have a vehicle. Erin, I don't have any interaction with the outside world either really
Erin.Berg likes this.
December 16th, 2013, 03:50 PM
I didn't like your ladies' status because I like that you also feel lonely. It is just nice to know that I am not alone. Thank goodness for this board!!!
VallyD and ZeeWP like this.

Make a pregnancy ticker
December 16th, 2013, 03:58 PM
Erin it was a big relief to read your post in a way because I thought I was alone, same to all of you other ladies in similar situations *hugs*
Erin.Berg likes this.
December 16th, 2013, 04:06 PM
Lindsay In MD's Avatar Veteran
I'm upset that I caught a cold. I do handle money all day which is super dirty, but I'm very good about washing my hands and not touching my face/nose/eyes. I noticed over the weekend that I had been sneezing frequently, but didn't think much of it. Now my nose is totally stopped up, I have a headache, and I'm more exhausted than usual. My OB told me I could take Tylenol cold, but I don't have any. Wahhhhh. Sick.
December 16th, 2013, 04:16 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Another whine. It was a gorgeous 64 degrees today (no whining about that) so I thought I would be brave (dumb) and take the girls to the zoo on my own. About half way through my 3 year old started going ape sh*t on me and throwing fits every two feet. It seriously took me a whole hour to walk from the back of the zoo to the front to get out because she kept stopping to throw fits. At times I had to carry her in one arm and push my other daughter in the stroller with the other arm while she was kicking and screaming and smacking at me. I went into the zoo with two kids and was tempted to leave with one. UGH! Good think I love her because I was one pi$$ed off mama. Super stressful outing and I won't do that again.

Rachel-29 DH-28 DD1-4 DD2-2
December 16th, 2013, 04:21 PM
Oh GOD Rachel, I hate it when that happens! That's like my worst nightmare lol
December 19th, 2013, 07:24 AM
Logged on to work today to find that my boss sent me an email that completely contradicted everything she told me to do for a new assignment and basically blamed me for it being done wrong. I'm so pissed I am bawling right now. I am so glad I do not work face to face with her. She can't keep her sh*t straight and when she up she finds ways to twist it and blame her employees.

I'm so mind-blowingly POed right now I just have no words.. I just can't.

Make a pregnancy ticker
December 19th, 2013, 07:33 AM
Earthy.Mama's Avatar .*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.
Beyond pissed off. I swear I'm going to be 1/2 through this pregnancy before I ever get a f***ing appointment.
Erin.Berg likes this.

Co-Host July 2014 DDC

December 19th, 2013, 07:45 AM
Sorry you're having problems getting an appt scheduled, Jackie

This day can kiss my little white a**

Make a pregnancy ticker
December 19th, 2013, 07:47 AM
Earthy.Mama's Avatar .*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.
^Word.

Co-Host July 2014 DDC

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search