Hows Every ones Moning?

Forum: July 2014 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree4Likes
  • 1 Post By Earthy.Mama
  • 1 Post By Erin.Berg
  • 1 Post By RhiettaP
  • 1 Post By marybeth76

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To July 2014 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
January 8th, 2014, 04:58 AM
Veteran
How is everyone's morning ? Things are doing okay here ended up taking a real hot shower then I was able to get some sleep last night . Just dropped my daughter off at the bus stop and was starving LOL . I usually do not eat breakfast . I am lunch person but made me and my son Grilled cheese sandwiches and wow did that help the Nausea . Still extremely nervous my first doc appointment for the pregnancy is today I am quietly freaking out and very nervous .
January 8th, 2014, 05:48 AM
Earthy.Mama's Avatar .*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.
I think we were all nervous before our appts!! ♥ Have fun and FX everything is perfect

Today is.. blah.. It's the anniversary of my mom's death. My dad is no longer alive either. First pregnancy w/ no family and it's kinda hard. Car wouldn't start yesterday, unempoyment causing issues from DH being laid off a week ago. My youngest is also sick (possible UTI), first sickness that could require a doctor and we're snowed in I think my remedy is working on her just fine though... thank goodness.

HERE IS TO A BETTER DAY ♥
laleighpop likes this.

Co-Host July 2014 DDC

January 8th, 2014, 05:58 AM
casslou1's Avatar Super Mommy
My morning is good. It's my second day back at my teaching position- I teach Veterinary Assisting to high school students at my local college. I have to be at work at 7am and then head into my "real" job from 10am to 6pm. I am exhausted already.

I hope your appointment goes well. I definitely understand your anxiety, I get it before each of my appointments too!

January 8th, 2014, 06:13 AM
laleighpop's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Mmm... Grilled Cheese.

I hit snooze as long as I could - took a shower but the hair went into a pony tail - wasn't spending the extra 30min doing that when I could sleep in this morning! lol

A little peeved at DH's behavior last night, so we are going to have to have a little chat this evening when we get home. I prepped dinner in the crockpot for him to turn on during his lunch today - so at least that's done and I will get my enchilada fix! It's an awesome weight watchers recipe, too!

Other than that, I am struggling with focusing on the little bit of work I have on my desk this morning. It just doesn't appeal to me haha!

January 8th, 2014, 07:07 AM
Mega Super Mommy
I'm tired this morning. Just want to kinda veg out with the kids but I have to get the house in order because my cleaning gal will be here at 1. I have a love/hate relationship with wednesdays. I love that my house looks and smells wonderful by the end of the day but I always hate getting it ready for her, lol. And I still have suitcases and piles of laundry from our trip that I need to do something with. And dishes. Ugh!! I guess I better get up and start straightening things.

January 8th, 2014, 08:01 AM
Erin.Berg's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
My morning has been okay. Woke up with a bloody nose because the house is so dry. Took a hot shower and now I'm trying to get some work done. I am snuggled up in my sweats on the couch with the laptop and a humidifier blowing almost directly in my face. I caught up/got ahead on work yesterday so I'm taking it easy today.

I hope everyone has a great day!! Best of luck at your appointment today.

Jackie - Sounds like a rough day so far. Hang in there!
Earthy.Mama likes this.

Make a pregnancy ticker
January 8th, 2014, 08:06 AM
RhiettaP's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I'm worn out. We are in the process of moving our 22 month old out of our bed and into his own bed and he's not happy about it!! What normally takes 5 minutes (to get him to sleep) is taking a good hour and half and he's waking up 10-15 times a night to get in our bed (I usually give up the battle around 3:30am). In moving him into a toddler bed (which is in our room), meant moving my 5 y.o out of THAT bed and into his OWN room - he too is NOT happy about it....he screams and cries which wakes up Liam....and then we start the process over....

Tired...that is how I am this morning....tired!

William 11.06.03
Ethan 7.3.08
Liam Ryan 2.17.12
Rowan Oliver 6.19.14
January 8th, 2014, 08:13 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by RhiettaP View Post
I'm worn out. We are in the process of moving our 22 month old out of our bed and into his own bed and he's not happy about it!! What normally takes 5 minutes (to get him to sleep) is taking a good hour and half and he's waking up 10-15 times a night to get in our bed (I usually give up the battle around 3:30am). In moving him into a toddler bed (which is in our room), meant moving my 5 y.o out of THAT bed and into his OWN room - he too is NOT happy about it....he screams and cries which wakes up Liam....and then we start the process over....

Tired...that is how I am this morning....tired!
We've gotta get the bunk beds built. I love love love co-sleeping, but Kailey just moves around too much for when the baby comes. And if I'm moving her outta the bed, I mine as well move Nola. I don't mind Nola, she sleeps like a log and doesn't move

It's definitely a process, I've had to do it before when we transitioned to toddler beds (and then back to cosleeping b/c we lived in an RV while moving/building etc.).

Co-Host July 2014 DDC

January 8th, 2014, 08:18 AM
RhiettaP's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
If we didn't have another baby coming, we would just let Liam stay in in our bed...but 2 babies...I can handle it, my husband can not.
Earthy.Mama likes this.

William 11.06.03
Ethan 7.3.08
Liam Ryan 2.17.12
Rowan Oliver 6.19.14
January 8th, 2014, 08:24 AM
Mega Super Mommy
My entire family is in one bedroom right now. LOL. My big kids have their own bedroom and I'm going to convert the guest room for the baby (who just turned 1 today, sniff sniff). But nobody wants to sleep anywhere except with mom and dad. We had JUST gotten them into their room last year when Lincoln was born, and then everybody needed extra reassurance so they ended up back in our room. I kind of love having my whole family together at night, but I can't see how it's gonna work with a 7 yr old, 5 yr old, 18 month old and a newborn.
Earthy.Mama likes this.

January 8th, 2014, 08:50 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by marybeth76 View Post
My entire family is in one bedroom right now. LOL. My big kids have their own bedroom and I'm going to convert the guest room for the baby (who just turned 1 today, sniff sniff). But nobody wants to sleep anywhere except with mom and dad. We had JUST gotten them into their room last year when Lincoln was born, and then everybody needed extra reassurance so they ended up back in our room. I kind of love having my whole family together at night, but I can't see how it's gonna work with a 7 yr old, 5 yr old, 18 month old and a newborn.
We're all in the same room and I won't change that, their bunk bed will be in there with us. I prefer us all to sleep together, gives me peace of mind. Just can't stand the wiggly ones in bed anymore

Co-Host July 2014 DDC

January 8th, 2014, 09:25 AM
ZeeWP's Avatar First Time Mom
So far I'm tired. I just blew through two books from my favorite series, and realized how not possible it will be for me to do that when the baby is born.

January 8th, 2014, 10:27 AM
Super Mommy
mine has been ok. I sleep as late as I can and make it in time for work. I'm my own boss so being late isn't an issue but I hate running behind I feel rushed and like I'm playing catch up all day. Last night I got sick again and had to take a zofran. YUCk so this morning have petechial hems all under my eyes and my neck area :-(. Other than that some uterine twinges because babies are growing :-)
January 8th, 2014, 11:31 AM
VallyD's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Add me to the bloody noses club. Some serious round ligament pain when I got out of bed today, it took me down to my knees. Get up slowly ladies lol

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search