What boards on JM do you go to?

Forum: July 2014 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree7Likes
  • 3 Post By laleighpop
  • 1 Post By Earthy.Mama
  • 1 Post By ZeeWP
  • 2 Post By Katie L

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To July 2014 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
January 8th, 2014, 03:34 PM
Earthy.Mama's Avatar .*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.
What boards do you go to?
What boards do you lurk on?

I see all the time ladies saying, "I had no idea this board was here!" and yet they've been a member for a long time. Moral: Check out the other areas of JM, it's awesome!

Boards I frequent (although some are inactive I'm always checking in)...

Home Birth
Natural Childbirth
Attachment Parenting (lurk mostly right now, used to be active years ago)
Spiritual Living
Pagan Living

Lurk:
Green Mommies
Gardening

Co-Host July 2014 DDC

January 8th, 2014, 03:59 PM
Mega Super Mommy
I lurk TTC still since I spent a lot of time there earlier this year and I want to cheer on the ladies who are still there who cheered me on. I was spending some time in the weight loss room but obviously not attempting to lose right now. Other than that only this room. I think I might check out that natural childbirth board though!

Rachel-29 DH-28 DD1-4 DD2-2
January 8th, 2014, 05:18 PM
Bluesstarz2's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I check out the baby names board, the c-section board and some of the other ddc clubs to be nosey.

January 8th, 2014, 05:24 PM
Oh yes I lurk on other DDC to check on how they're doing

Co-Host July 2014 DDC

January 8th, 2014, 05:30 PM
Leanne78's Avatar Nov 2012 DDC Co-Host
I'm in the August DDC too since I always go late. Also, still go back to Nov 2012 pr that I'm a host on but all the girls are on FB now. Our FB group is pretty active. I also lurk on TTC since I spent a year in that forum through 4 losses and made a lot of friends there.

January 8th, 2014, 07:39 PM
MamaT3blessings's Avatar Super Mommy
I go back and forth from this ddc (july) and my other ddc (august). I will 100% for a fact deliver mid-July, however I'm techinically due in August so I just go back and forth I also go to the baby name board too. Other than that not much.

Thanks Kiliki for the siggie!

***Ashley***
January 9th, 2014, 07:22 AM
laleighpop's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I found the pets one recently, this is a subject I am very passionate about but its dead. I "bookmarked" a few I am interested in because I want to know more about the topics like vaccinating, cloth diapering, breast feeding, and whatever the name was that was about controversial issues. I lurked at the adoption one a few weeks back because the stories of women deciding to give up the child (at whatever stage in life) were so powerful and selfless I found it inspiring.
In general, I could just soak up the JM community like a sponge because I have been burned every time I logged into TheKnot, TheNest, TheBump whatever. It is so friendly here that you can actually get HELP with whatever it is you are facing
VallyD, Spottts and ZeeWP like this.

January 9th, 2014, 08:21 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by laleighpop View Post
I found the pets one recently, this is a subject I am very passionate about but its dead. I "bookmarked" a few I am interested in because I want to know more about the topics like vaccinating, cloth diapering, breast feeding, and whatever the name was that was about controversial issues. I lurked at the adoption one a few weeks back because the stories of women deciding to give up the child (at whatever stage in life) were so powerful and selfless I found it inspiring.
In general, I could just soak up the JM community like a sponge because I have been burned every time I logged into TheKnot, TheNest, TheBump whatever. It is so friendly here that you can actually get HELP with whatever it is you are facing
I love JM
laleighpop likes this.

Co-Host July 2014 DDC

January 9th, 2014, 11:17 AM
ZeeWP's Avatar First Time Mom
I lurk plus size, military, interracial families, baby stuff board, first time mom, but I only post here.

I was on thebump first, but their snarkiness really annoyed me. It was snarky to be snarky and I couldn't stand it. It's not that I don't agree with most of their stances, I just didn't like the unfriendly atmosphere they created. That's why I love JM
Spottts likes this.

January 9th, 2014, 12:11 PM
mstee511's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via Yahoo to mstee511
When I first started, I started out on the Unplanned Pregnancy board. Haven't been back in a while since this DDC started.

My baby boy!

January 9th, 2014, 09:31 PM
Working mommy
I go to TTCMA. This baby and my DS were both conceived via IVF/FET. And I always check back in to see how those ladies are doing. I guess I lurk here. But I am due July 20. So I hope you ladies don't mind if I become more active here.
Earthy.Mama and ZeeWP like this.

January 10th, 2014, 05:41 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Katie L View Post
I go to TTCMA. This baby and my DS were both conceived via IVF/FET. And I always check back in to see how those ladies are doing. I guess I lurk here. But I am due July 20. So I hope you ladies don't mind if I become more active here.
Of course not! Welcome!!! And congratz

Co-Host July 2014 DDC

January 10th, 2014, 11:13 AM
casslou1's Avatar Super Mommy
I didn't realize there was a naming board. I'm definitely heading over there. I'm certain this baby may never have a name.....

January 10th, 2014, 02:24 PM
Platinum Supermommy
I am a part of the July 08 PR and the June 2012 PR, but I honestly didn't come on JM since a little after I had my youngest in 2012 since both PRs have fb groups now that are much more active. And plus, it's so much easier to post on fb than jm. Before joining the ddc, I lurked in TTC, Am I pregnant, homebirth and the charting boards. And I lurk the other DDCs sometimes.

Mommy to Keagan - June 2008, Benny - October 2010 and Liam - June 2012
January 10th, 2014, 04:34 PM
Mega Super Mommy
I post here, June DDC, November 2012 PR (when I see something new), and just recently in the weight loss, and c-section boards just a tiny bit.

I lurk on the TTC board since I have a few friends trying agian, Am I Pregnant- just because I'm kinda nosey, and TTC with PCOS since my first two were PCOS babies, I will post there if I feel I can help someone out.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search