I dont like DH

Forum: July 2014 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree4Likes
  • 1 Post By Earthy.Mama
  • 2 Post By casslou1
  • 1 Post By CanadianMom2B

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To July 2014 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
January 25th, 2014, 12:53 PM
Sweet_Mama's Avatar Super Mommy
I dont hate him... Just dont like him right now. I am hurt with everything he does and feel like he doesnt give me enough attention. I hate this part of pregnancy. It gets better once I am about 5 months but ugh Im all whiny and emotional about everything n its not necessarily him but my **** hormones! bleh. Anyone else???

Kelsey Wife to Chris with 3 little gremlins and one on the way!!!
Jacob 08/09
Jesse 01/11
Johnny 04/13
Jaxon 07/14

"In MY world of PINK I am surrounded by BLUE!"

January 25th, 2014, 01:22 PM
Earthy.Mama's Avatar .*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.
I am definitely more hormonal/cry a lot more easily! Things that'd just get a snarky response from me a complete breakdown

DH also is kinda "meh" about the pregnancy right now, it takes him a while to get into the swing of things..
Sweet_Mama likes this.

Co-Host July 2014 DDC

January 25th, 2014, 02:23 PM
Platinum Supermommy
I was that way until a little morning action today. Now I'm ok with him despite the fact that he is working on a Saturday.
A-6yrs 3/08
J-4.5yrs 11/09
K 2.5yrs 9/11
And
L-7/12/14!!!!

January 25th, 2014, 02:26 PM
Spottts's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I'm more emotional for sure. DH is at the top of my list of people I'm not happy with right now.

We had someone coming today to bring the girls bunk beds. I didn't want to answer the door, which is pretty normal for me. DH has been the one talking with the man so I really wanted him to do it. DH got upset with me and told me to go take a nap.

He had also been feeling a compelling urge to clean the house. Awesome for him. We don't have his family coming over until tomorrow night. I got the $ for the bunk beds. I helped clean up some, but apparently is wasn't enough. I enjoyed my nap but didn't wake up in a better mood at all.
January 25th, 2014, 06:43 PM
casslou1's Avatar Super Mommy
My hubby kept trying to nudge me to move in bed last night. Once I'm awake I'm awake for at least an hour. He woke me up three separate times so I got like 4 hours of sleep last night. I spent the day shopping for baby so I wouldn't accidently hurt him today lol
Spottts and CanadianMom2B like this.

January 26th, 2014, 07:16 AM
ZeeWP's Avatar First Time Mom
There are moments where I LURVE my husband... and other moments where I just want to choke him. LOL I blame the hormones.

January 26th, 2014, 11:02 AM
RhiettaP's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I turn into raging "I don't give a **** about you" ***** when I'm pregnant so my husband knows to just stay out of my way for the most part. Everything he does or doesn't do gets on my last nerves...and he's knows this and I know this...so we stay out of each others way=)

William 11.06.03
Ethan 7.3.08
Liam Ryan 2.17.12
Rowan Oliver 6.19.14
January 27th, 2014, 08:29 AM
JennyLee's Avatar TTC #1 after loss
Ugh! I feel like DH doesn't care that we're having a baby in 5 months, and that there are things that need to be done, and not just by me! He's supposed to be finishing the basement, and has spent like, 2 days on it since he started 2 months ago. Ugh!
TTC #1 since 1/11, Unexplained Infertility
M/C 2/12
Polyp Removal 11/12
4 failed IUIs

IVF #1
Started stims 9/27
ER 10/8 - 24 eggs, 15 fertilized!
Blast transfer 10/13, 4 snowbabies
Very faint 10/18 (5dp5dt)
Beta #1 10/23 - 339!!!
Beta #2 10/25 - 856!!!
U/S 11/14 - Heart rate 144!

Abigail arrived 6/28/14!

My Belly Pics
January 27th, 2014, 10:38 AM
colette20's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
My DF is super super laid back. Too laid back. Usually not pregnant me just deals with it, and the fact that I am not laid back evens things out.

However, right now, EVERYTHING is a huge deal to me. His laid back attitude either sends me into a fire breathing dragon, or a crying mess. I feel like all I need is for him to PRETEND to care. He doesn't actually have to think everything is a huge deal like I do, but he needs to fake it.

Last night I spat out like 40 girls names and he barely acted interested and shot everything down with a negative comment. I'm like, remember last time when we were two weeks from the due date and we had no names? I dont want to go through that again. This is our child, act interested in naming him/her, it's kind of a big decision. He was still meh.

Sometimes I just wanna kick him. lol

January 27th, 2014, 12:30 PM
JennyLee's Avatar TTC #1 after loss
Sounds exactly like my issues with DH, Nikki! At least act like you care! Argh!
TTC #1 since 1/11, Unexplained Infertility
M/C 2/12
Polyp Removal 11/12
4 failed IUIs

IVF #1
Started stims 9/27
ER 10/8 - 24 eggs, 15 fertilized!
Blast transfer 10/13, 4 snowbabies
Very faint 10/18 (5dp5dt)
Beta #1 10/23 - 339!!!
Beta #2 10/25 - 856!!!
U/S 11/14 - Heart rate 144!

Abigail arrived 6/28/14!

My Belly Pics
January 27th, 2014, 05:17 PM
CanadianMom2B's Avatar Super Mommy
Casslou1 oh how i feel you on DH waking you up, ive started snoring more with this pregnamcy and he was great to buy me this pregnancy pillow for christmas, that now he complains it take over the bed. I always told my husband i didmt want a king size bed until we had kids, now I need it NOW
casslou1 likes this.

January 27th, 2014, 05:40 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via AIM to MommaOf2andBean
Quote:
Originally Posted by colette20 View Post
My DF is super super laid back. Too laid back. Usually not pregnant me just deals with it, and the fact that I am not laid back evens things out.

However, right now, EVERYTHING is a huge deal to me. His laid back attitude either sends me into a fire breathing dragon, or a crying mess. I feel like all I need is for him to PRETEND to care. He doesn't actually have to think everything is a huge deal like I do, but he needs to fake it.

Last night I spat out like 40 girls names and he barely acted interested and shot everything down with a negative comment. I'm like, remember last time when we were two weeks from the due date and we had no names? I dont want to go through that again. This is our child, act interested in naming him/her, it's kind of a big decision. He was still meh.

Sometimes I just wanna kick him. lol
DH is like that with everything. I really wish I could not care about stuff like he does. I'm stressed constantly. He lives in a little bubble where there are rainbows and candy. It really must be nice.

January 28th, 2014, 07:53 AM
razorbackmom's Avatar Super Mommy
There are days I look at DH and think "Ahhhh I love him so much and marrying him was the best thing I ever did!" Other days I wish he would take a long walk off of a short bridge.
Hormones. I hate em!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search