MOTW- 3/24 - mstee511 - Timica!!!!

Forum: July 2014 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree6Likes

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To July 2014 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
March 24th, 2014, 09:39 AM
colette20's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Congratulations Timica our Mom of the week!!

Leave your questions for Timica here!! She has the right to not answer any question

What has been your favorite part of pregnancy this far?

What has surprised you most about pregnancy?

What baby gift are you most looking forward to getting/buying?

Where is your ideal vacation spot?

March 24th, 2014, 01:25 PM
mstee511's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via Yahoo to mstee511
What has been your favorite part of pregnancy this far?

I'd have to say the increased movement and actually looking the part. Also the ultrasounds...I absolutely LOVE getting to see my Sweet Pea every chance I get!

What has surprised you most about pregnancy?

I think all of the things I never thought about like the different health problems and things that can affect the baby and its health.

What baby gift are you most looking forward to getting/buying?

Pampers and wipes are my number one gift right now. For all of the people that have told me "I'm on a budget and can't afford anything big" I tell them just get a pack of pampers and wipes, we could always use those. Plus when we finally get a place and can start buying baby furniture, I think the crib and bassinet will really make this whole thing real to me.

Where is your ideal vacation spot? I've always wanted to go to St. Lucia. But really any island where the water is clear and blue and there are big waves, the sun is shining, the resort is clean and beautiful and comfy and there's a really nice BAR.
razzledobe and TripleAmom75 like this.

My baby boy!

Last edited by mstee511; March 24th, 2014 at 01:28 PM.
March 24th, 2014, 01:29 PM
lea23's Avatar Super Mommy
What do you like to do in your free time?

March 24th, 2014, 01:57 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by lea23 View Post
What do you like to do in your free time?
Reading, listening to/singing along with Music. I love hanging out and eating out...I used to like to write poetry and music, but I haven't had a muse in years to do so. I'm thinking about starting up again.

My baby boy!

March 24th, 2014, 03:05 PM
Erin.Berg's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I know you and BF had a very active social life. I want to see some fun pre-pregnancy pictures of you and BF out at the clubs!

Make a pregnancy ticker
March 24th, 2014, 07:54 PM
Veteran
First of all, your idea of a vacation sounds fabulous. I can't wait until DH and I move south to at least warmer weather, if not some clear waters!On to the questions: What is your favorite comfort food? What has been the hardest part of being a soon-to-be-parent so far? Who will be with you for the birth? What is the one biggest wish you have for your child?
March 24th, 2014, 07:59 PM
casslou1's Avatar Super Mommy
Do you have any pets? How many kids do you want to have?

March 24th, 2014, 08:08 PM
razzledobe's Avatar <3
what is your favorite desert and if you could move anywhere , where would that be>?
March 24th, 2014, 08:33 PM
chihuahuaesque's Avatar Super Mommy
Do you have a first day home outfit planned yet?

What is your favorite movie (or 3!) of all time?

Were there any names you loved but your bf nixed right away? Vice versa?

What is your favorite ice cream flavor? It's been my craving food so it's on my mind haha!

March 25th, 2014, 06:55 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Erin.Berg View Post
I know you and BF had a very active social life. I want to see some fun pre-pregnancy pictures of you and BF out at the clubs!
I have very few of us out together. I'm usually out with the bestie and he was usually working. And if I went to a club where he was working, he remains very professional and serious about his job (which I found very attractive...lol) But I will see what I can find.
Spottts likes this.

My baby boy!

March 25th, 2014, 07:04 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by butterflydamsel View Post
First of all, your idea of a vacation sounds fabulous. I can't wait until DH and I move south to at least warmer weather, if not some clear waters!On to the questions: What is your favorite comfort food? What has been the hardest part of being a soon-to-be-parent so far? Who will be with you for the birth? What is the one biggest wish you have for your child?
Comfort Food: CRABS!!!!! LOL

Hardest oart of being a parent-to-be so far? Making room and changes for the added responsibility. I've been so used to it being just me for so many years. Now there's a grown man AND a baby I have to make room for in my life. Its been a bit of a hassle trying to make it happen but I have faith it will all work out for the best.

Who will be with me for the birth? My mom and my baby daddy (he hates when I call him that...lol)

The biggest wish I have for my child? Number one is that he's healthy. Otherwise, that I can raise him to be confident in the things he has the potential to do so that he can push himself further than his father and I could ever imagine.

Quote:
Originally Posted by casslou1 View Post
Do you have any pets? How many kids do you want to have?
No pets since my apartment complex forbids them. If I could though, I'd get a rottie, husky or a chow.

Only want 2 kids.
butterflydamsel likes this.

My baby boy!

March 25th, 2014, 07:12 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by razzledobe View Post
what is your favorite desert and if you could move anywhere , where would that be>?

BIRTHDAY/WEDDING CAKE!!!! The kind with the extra sugary buttercream icing and always the corner piece. LOL

If I could move anywhere, it would be SOUTH...I like Florida.
Spottts likes this.

My baby boy!

March 25th, 2014, 07:18 AM
Do you have a first day home outfit planned yet? I really need to do something soon, but no I don't even have outfits yet. SMH.

What is your favorite movie (or 3!) of all time? I'll go with 3 movies. 1. The Color Purple 2. Harlem Nights 3. Beetlejuice (man, I have so many I could name more. LOL)

Were there any names you loved but your bf nixed right away? Vice versa? When we first found out we were pregnant, I had already decided that this baby was a girl and her name would be Aubree. LOL HE wasn't having it.

What is your favorite ice cream flavor? It's been my craving food so it's on my mind haha! Cherry Vanilla

My baby boy!

March 25th, 2014, 08:35 AM
Bluesstarz2's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Whats your favorite tv show?

March 25th, 2014, 09:23 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bluesstarz2 View Post
Whats your favorite tv show?
Right now, it's Scandal and Hell's Kitchen.
Bluesstarz2 likes this.

My baby boy!

March 25th, 2014, 11:13 AM
ZeeWP's Avatar First Time Mom
What is your favorite book? What do you like best about living in the D.C. area? what do you dislike?

March 25th, 2014, 12:25 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZeeWP View Post
What is your favorite book? What do you like best about living in the D.C. area? what do you dislike?
I don't have a favorite book. I've read so many. I've gotten lazy though, I actually listen to them on Audible now.

I love living in the nation's capitol...we get a bad rap sometimes. But I like the city feel and how everything is close together without being CLOSE together. I was born and grew up here. Know my way around pretty easy. The one thing I hate about living here is that is so expensive! UGH!

My baby boy!

March 25th, 2014, 05:07 PM
Bluesstarz2's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Quote:
Originally Posted by mstee511 View Post
Right now, it's Scandal and Hell's Kitchen.
I didn't realize a new season was on. OOOO!

March 25th, 2014, 05:21 PM
CanadianMom2B's Avatar Super Mommy
Does your nursery have a theme?

Is there anything you feel strongly about wanting to do with LO when they're born (ie cloth diapering, breast feeding, attachment parenting, cosleeping)

What's in your birth plan? Anything your hoping for or really against?

March 26th, 2014, 09:07 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by CanadianMom2B View Post
Does your nursery have a theme?

Is there anything you feel strongly about wanting to do with LO when they're born (ie cloth diapering, breast feeding, attachment parenting, cosleeping)

What's in your birth plan? Anything your hoping for or really against?
No specific theme for the nursery. I actually do want to paint it brown and do blue and green accessories.

I feel very very strongly about wanting to breast feed when he is born. Mainly for the mommy-baby bonding and saving money by not having to buy formula. I also feel strongly about him not sleeping in our bed. But my mom was saying that a co-sleeper will probably be best.

My birth plan I have not really decided it all yet. All I know is that I want a vaginal birth, pain meds and my BF there the whole time. That's all I know so far. I saw a birth plan on a website somewhere that I could fill out and some of the things that were on there I had no idea about. I need to revisit it since time is winding down.

My baby boy!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search