Prep work!

Forum: July 2014 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree3Likes
  • 2 Post By Earthy.Mama
  • 1 Post By MommaOf2andBean

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To July 2014 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
April 5th, 2014, 08:35 AM
Dishersgirl's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Preping your body and/or your house is important.
Are you doing anything about it?
Cleaning (I know a few of us are doing this) moving changing working on new routines. '
Who here is drinking RL tea? or EPO? when are you starting and whats that routine?

Baby Due July 27
Guinevere 2 years old!
Trinity 3 years
Aric 9 years
Kendall 13 years

Holly 30 Benjamin 40

April 5th, 2014, 09:29 AM
Earthy.Mama's Avatar .*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.
I'll start RRLT after 30 weeks and EPO around 37 weeks. I use the EPO vaginally, at night, start off with 500mg and work my way up to 2000mg if I remember correctly.I'm going part time in about a month or so (THANK GOD!) so I can focus on relaxing before baby comes and making sure the house is in order with nesting and what not because hubby drives me nuts with his (LACK OF) organizational skills.

Co-Host July 2014 DDC

April 5th, 2014, 09:51 AM
Dishersgirl's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
LOL .... I read Lack of and all i saw was Slack off

Baby Due July 27
Guinevere 2 years old!
Trinity 3 years
Aric 9 years
Kendall 13 years

Holly 30 Benjamin 40

April 5th, 2014, 09:53 AM
Earthy.Mama's Avatar .*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dishersgirl View Post
LOL .... I read Lack of and all i saw was Slack off
Meh. Same difference
VallyD and Spottts like this.

Co-Host July 2014 DDC

April 5th, 2014, 09:54 AM
Spottts's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I'm not sure if I'll use RRLT or EPO yet. Someone will have to bring it back up when the time comes closer.

I'm working on the getting the older children to stop destroying the house! One day we'll get a house without a pedestal sink. The kids end up leaning on it, even with a stool to stand on, and pull the sink away from the wall. We'll have to see if DH can fix it.

DH got out the box springs and frame from the twin beds out of the house. The twins got bunk beds. Tomorrow he and his brothers are picking up bedroom furniture (for us) from his dad. Once we get that set up I'll sand and paint the dumpy dresser we've been using and give it to baby.

The dresser with mirror I used as a child - adulthood is still at my mom's house. It's large, wouldn't fit in our other house so we never moved it. It's also a little complicated to get off the mirror to transport it. But, at some point DH will get it and then the twins will have a dresser.

Last weekend DH brought over the piano!!! The baby doesn't need that but it was important to me (and DH). It makes the house feel more like home.
April 5th, 2014, 10:57 AM
ZeeWP's Avatar First Time Mom
we're moving to a house. Our apartment is just too small. That's the job for April. Along with figuring out our wills and stuff.Next month will be starting Hypnobabies course. Buying some initial baby stuff in case I go into labor early and packing hospital bags June.... I don't know. lol That's too far ahead.

April 5th, 2014, 04:36 PM
casslou1's Avatar Super Mommy
after the deep cleaning/decluttering this week I feel better/more ready for baby. I want to shampoo the kids carpets (maybe tomorrow) and have to finish the baby's bedding and crib skirt, paint my living room wall red and paint my son's room. Those are the things I absolutely have to get done, there are a ton of little things in my "it would be nice to do list" but I'm not going to panic if they don't get done.

April 5th, 2014, 04:42 PM
Spottts's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZeeWP View Post
Buying some initial baby stuff in case I go into labor early and packing hospital bags June.... I don't know. lol That's too far ahead.
Lol. I like it. June and July are so far away!
April 6th, 2014, 05:42 AM
JennyLee's Avatar TTC #1 after loss
DH has to get the basement finished so I have somewhere to put the junk that's in the nursery. Then we still have to paint the nursery, and put all the baby stuff (currently in the guest room) in there. There's no way we have enough time. Sigh.
TTC #1 since 1/11, Unexplained Infertility
M/C 2/12
Polyp Removal 11/12
4 failed IUIs

IVF #1
Started stims 9/27
ER 10/8 - 24 eggs, 15 fertilized!
Blast transfer 10/13, 4 snowbabies
Very faint 10/18 (5dp5dt)
Beta #1 10/23 - 339!!!
Beta #2 10/25 - 856!!!
U/S 11/14 - Heart rate 144!

Abigail arrived 6/28/14!

My Belly Pics
April 6th, 2014, 05:49 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via AIM to MommaOf2andBean
I did a ton of stuff last month which I am now thankful that I did since the surgery wouldn't have allowed me to get it done for at least another month. I moved around dd's room, set up her new bed, set up the baby's side with his crib, dresser, etc. I also found homes for most things out of the way (everything was in our bedroom making me crazy). This next month I can't even vacuum (it's making me certifiably crazy by the way) so I have to lay low and not do much for prepping. I'm considering just using the time to continue working on his blanket I am crocheting. In May I am having a Sprinkle and then I'll have more organizing to do afterwords. In June I will be washing everything since I haven't done any of that. Early July I will pack my hospital bag!
ZeeWP likes this.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search