May Roll Call and Check-In PLEASE CHECK IN!

Forum: July 2014 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree32Likes

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To July 2014 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
May 2nd, 2014, 08:44 AM
Name: (If you share on the board)
Melissa

Due Date or Surgery Date:
July 29

Number of Kids Currently/FTM:

What are you looking forward to in the upcoming month, pregnancy wise?
Looking forward or scared to see how big this belly is going to get

What is your biggest pregnancy complaint thus far?

The Charley Horses that I get in my legs at night!!!

What is your biggest pregnancy joy so far?
Feeling lil one move around in my belly!

What was your favorite childhood television show?

Who's the boss....this is aging me

Read more: http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f2...#ixzz30ZcasHOe
May 2nd, 2014, 09:37 AM
Alison79's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Name: (If you share on the board) Alison

Due Date or Surgery Date: 7/27

Number of Kids Currently/FTM: 7

What are you looking forward to in the upcoming month, pregnancy wise?Gosh, um, getting closer to meeting the baby. Thinking about the excitement of labor and birth and finding out boy/girl soon!

What is your biggest pregnancy complaint thus far? I'm tired and emotional.

What is your biggest pregnancy joy so far? Feeling the baby move and the kids are so excited to be welcoming a new sibling to the pack.

What was your favorite childhood television show? The TGIF line up - Full House, etc.

May 2nd, 2014, 10:20 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via AIM to MommaOf2andBean
Name: Danielle

Due Date or Surgery Date: c-section July 24

Number of Kids Currently/FTM: 2

What are you looking forward to in the upcoming month, pregnancy wise? Hm, I wish I could say getting more energy, but I already feel deflated and I know it'll get worse! I'm looking forward to being another month closer to meeting my little guy.

What is your biggest pregnancy complaint thus far? Total lack of energy.

What is your biggest pregnancy joy so far? Feeling him move, that always has been my favorite part of pregnancy.

What was your favorite childhood television show? Hm....my prego brain it's working its magic. I can't even think of one

May 2nd, 2014, 10:49 AM
missm0011's Avatar Super Mommy
Name: Molly

Due Date: July 28th

Number of Kids Currently: 3

What are you looking forward to in the upcoming month, pregnancy wise?: Just looking forward too a calm month. Come June it's going to start to get busy, so just enjoying the calm before the storm.

What is your biggest pregnancy complaint thus far?: None at the moment. Most of my complaints are non pregnancy related at the moment lol.

What is your biggest pregnancy joy so far?: The closer to the end it's getting really fun to watch my 3 and 4yr old get excited. They talked about April being over and it being May all week because that was 1 month closer to when the baby comes out.

What was your favorite childhood television show?: I guess it depends on how far back into my childhood I go. But my first absolute favorite show I can remember was She-ra.

May 2nd, 2014, 03:15 PM
ZeeWP's Avatar First Time Mom
Name: Zeenat

Due Date or Surgery Date: July 23rd

Number of Kids Currently/FTM: FTM

What are you looking forward to in the upcoming month, pregnancy wise? It's not really pregnancy, but I am just looking forward to getting the house set up so we can get all the nursery and baby stuff set up in June

What is your biggest pregnancy complaint thus far? This stupid Tennis elbow. oh and of course GD.

What is your biggest pregnancy joy so far? Feeling my baby move and knowing she is going to be here soon!

What was your favorite childhood television show? Hmmm... depends how young. Earliest show was probably Sesame Street and Mr. Rogers. Late childhood and tweens was full house and boy meets world. Teenage years was Dawson's creek and buffy the vampire slayer lol
Spottts likes this.

May 2nd, 2014, 05:44 PM
Spottts's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Name: (If you share on the board) Spottts

Due Date or Surgery Date: due July 5

Number of Kids Currently/FTM: 3 girls already

What are you looking forward to in the upcoming month, pregnancy wise? Looking forward to my baby shower at work and an u/s in 3 weeks at the OB

Pelvic bone pain, then lack of sleep, this belly is getting in the way

What is your biggest pregnancy joy so far? Sharing this pregnancy with DH and the girls. Watching my belly move is cool.

What was your favorite childhood television show? When I was really little I loved "Today's Special" that came on Nickelodeon. Elementary years was Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles. Elem and Middle school TGIF line up. I absolutely adored Boy Meets World.
VallyD likes this.
May 5th, 2014, 12:05 PM
Name: (If you share on the board)
Hailey

Due Date or Surgery Date:
7/24

Number of Kids Currently/FTM:
Ftm

What are you looking forward to in the upcoming month, pregnancy wise?
Oddly enough, more frequent MW appointments-it means the end is near lol.

Tiredness and waking up 2-3x a night to potty. And the pain I feel in my feet at/after work.

What is your biggest pregnancy joy so far?
Feeling and seeing Leighton kick and squirm.

Barney lol
May 5th, 2014, 12:17 PM
VallyD's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spottts View Post

What was your favorite childhood television show? When I was really little I loved "Today's Special" that came on Nickelodeon.
I ADORED THIS SHOW! I was trying to think of the name of it and couldn't remember, thank you!! Wow!
May 5th, 2014, 01:37 PM
RhiettaP's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Name: Rhietta

Due Date or Surgery Date: EDD is 1 July, haven't seen my new OB yet so don't have my c/s date...will be mid- June though.

Number of Kids Currently/FTM: 4 - this is my 5th

What are you looking forward to in the upcoming month, pregnancy wise? I finally get to meet my new OB this week...and will have weekly appointments - I like getting to hear and see baby. Will get my c/s date at well.

What is your biggest pregnancy complaint thus far? Constipation and low iron

What is your biggest pregnancy joy so far? The baby that is coming soon.

What was your favorite childhood television show? Punky Brewster and Blossom (I'm lame)

VallyD likes this.

William 11.06.03
Ethan 7.3.08
Liam Ryan 2.17.12
Rowan Oliver 6.19.14
May 5th, 2014, 03:05 PM
JennyLee's Avatar TTC #1 after loss
Name: (If you share on the board) Jenny

Due Date or Surgery Date: Due 7/1

What are you looking forward to in the upcoming month, pregnancy wise? U/s this Wednesday, and then weekly!

What is your biggest pregnancy complaint thus far? Definitely the varicose veins

What is your biggest pregnancy joy so far? Movement

What was your favorite childhood television show? Not sure. I'll go with Full House.
TTC #1 since 1/11, Unexplained Infertility
M/C 2/12
Polyp Removal 11/12
4 failed IUIs

IVF #1
Started stims 9/27
ER 10/8 - 24 eggs, 15 fertilized!
Blast transfer 10/13, 4 snowbabies
Very faint 10/18 (5dp5dt)
Beta #1 10/23 - 339!!!
Beta #2 10/25 - 856!!!
U/S 11/14 - Heart rate 144!

Abigail arrived 6/28/14!

My Belly Pics
May 5th, 2014, 07:28 PM
Spottts's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Quote:
Originally Posted by VallyD View Post
I ADORED THIS SHOW! I was trying to think of the name of it and couldn't remember, thank you!! Wow!
No way! I didn't expect anyone else to know that show! Awesome!!
May 6th, 2014, 04:04 AM
Super Mommy
Name: (If you share on the board)- Grace

Due Date or Surgery Date: July 21st but consistantly measuring ahead so hoping he comes earlier than that!

What are you looking forward to in the upcoming month, pregnancy wise? I really want DH to be able to feel baby move on a regular basis, he has only felt him once! Other than that I am looking forward to my baby shower on the 24th and starting 2 week appts

What is your biggest pregnancy complaint thus far? I absolutely love being pregnant, the only part I feel compelled to possibly complain about is the stretch marks! But hey, can't do anything about them so might as well embrace them!

What is your biggest pregnancy joy so far? I love to feel him moving around and watching my belly move

3/28/13- 6 weeks

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search