stretch marks....

Forum: July 2014 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree5Likes
  • 1 Post By mstee511
  • 2 Post By missm0011
  • 1 Post By chihuahuaesque
  • 1 Post By Earthy.Mama

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To July 2014 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
May 5th, 2014, 08:25 AM
razorbackmom's Avatar Super Mommy
Thought I might avoid them this time since my body has "been there, done that" with the weight gain.. I was wrong! Got about 3 real lovely ones that are going up my back! GRRR...Belly is still free and clear so I guess that's something to be happy about but with 10 weeks left to go I am not thrilled!

I also need to add that the skin under my boobs feels like something from the pits of hell.. I mean cat scratch on top of a sunburn pain and it's constant!!! Is July here yet??

Last edited by razorbackmom; May 5th, 2014 at 08:42 AM.
May 5th, 2014, 09:30 AM
razzledobe's Avatar <3
Ha! Im constantly telling people i think im the only person in Texas wishing it were July already!!

Stretch marks suck. havnt added new ones yet but im sure it's coming.
May 5th, 2014, 09:38 AM
mstee511's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via Yahoo to mstee511
I still have not gotten any new ones yet. IDK if its hereditary or because I have been slathering myself in Cocoa Butter Gel Oil for weeks like you would slather butter on a turkey. LOL. I know my mom got them when she was preggo with my brother. But I don't know if she had them with me.

I also noticed that some women have their belly buttons pop out by now...mine is still an "innie" and as of this Saturday 32weeks = 8 months. So it's possible I may avoid the stretch marks and the outie belly button altogether.
razorbackmom likes this.

My baby boy!

May 5th, 2014, 09:44 AM
Erin.Berg's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Boo! No stretch marks here... yet... I feel like my stomach is already pushed to the max though. I've been an outtie for probably 6 weeks now and I'm not sure how much more room there is for baby to start putting on weight. We shall see.

Make a pregnancy ticker
May 5th, 2014, 11:16 AM
missm0011's Avatar Super Mommy
I don't know if I have any new ones yet, but to be honest I probably wouldn't even be able to tell where the old ones stopped and the new ones started. The ones I already have though are becoming more noticeable as they are starting to stretch out again, so that's unpleasant.
Spottts and casslou1 like this.

May 5th, 2014, 11:25 AM
chihuahuaesque's Avatar Super Mommy
Ugh! At least so far you only have them on your back!

I haven't gotten a single one yet *knock on wood* but I still have almost 9 weeks until my DD. My mom didn't get any during her pregnancies, and I've been slathering myself in cocoa butter every single night.
mstee511 likes this.

May 5th, 2014, 11:28 AM
Dishersgirl's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I'm pretty sure i maxed out my Stretch mark quota like 13 years ago cause the last 3 pregnancies have resulted in no more.

Baby Due July 27
Guinevere 2 years old!
Trinity 3 years
Aric 9 years
Kendall 13 years

Holly 30 Benjamin 40

May 5th, 2014, 11:53 AM
laleighpop's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I think I have a couple lines under my belly button, but they are so faint its hard to tell. Those will probably retract into my belly button again after baby but for the last couple of weeks I have been trying to remember to use petroleum jelly on my stomach since it seems to stick so well. Belly button is still an 'innie' but looking pretty odd by now. I had it pierced when I was 18/19 so that just looks funny now. Its pretty shallow but I'll be shocked if it pops. I still feel like I have some skin left to spare but it seems to be under my belly where I am stretching most up top.
Fingers crossed it doesn't get much worse!!!

May 5th, 2014, 12:46 PM
chihuahuaesque's Avatar Super Mommy
I have a pierced belly button as well (had it done when I was a teenager and haven't worn anything in it for years). It has stretched so much... it's a big distance from the hole to my belly button now!

May 5th, 2014, 05:04 PM
Earthy.Mama's Avatar .*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.
I have so many from my first pregnancy I didn't bat an eye with baby #2 or this one. I've just accepted them lol
Dishersgirl likes this.

Co-Host July 2014 DDC

May 5th, 2014, 05:31 PM
VallyD's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Eh just a few new ones that are small, but really low. I carry so low though I might be missing some that I can't see.
May 5th, 2014, 07:45 PM
casslou1's Avatar Super Mommy
Quote:
Originally Posted by missm0011 View Post
I don't know if I have any new ones yet, but to be honest I probably wouldn't even be able to tell where the old ones stopped and the new ones started. The ones I already have though are becoming more noticeable as they are starting to stretch out again, so that's unpleasant.

LOL this is me too!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search