Moody Monday

Forum: July 2014 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree3Likes
  • 1 Post By Spottts
  • 2 Post By colette20

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To July 2014 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
May 5th, 2014, 05:08 PM
Earthy.Mama's Avatar .*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.
WAY belated, haven't been on the comp at all today, lots of errands.

Co-Host July 2014 DDC

May 5th, 2014, 05:25 PM
VallyD's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
OUR CAR. The neverending flipping saga of OUR FLIPPING CAR. I am so pissed. The struts are messed up on the front end and this jerk mechanic quoted us ridiculous prices so we are getting a second opinion tomorrow.
May 5th, 2014, 05:34 PM
Platinum Supermommy
The AC started to go out on our van this weekend and my youngest three think that they have to be terrors all of a sudden for some reason. Oh and I found out I failed my diabetes test today too so I can't really say my mood is all that great.
A-6yrs 3/08
J-4.5yrs 11/09
K 2.5yrs 9/11
And
L-7/12/14!!!!

May 5th, 2014, 05:46 PM
Brandi0099's Avatar Veteran
I have a lot of complaints this week I can tell its just going to be one of those months. But my biggest complaint is how darn uncomfortable I have been. Finding a comfy position to fall asleep in and stay asleep in is almost impossible. Im more than ready for this little lady to come!huurry up July.. Please!!!!
May 5th, 2014, 05:59 PM
ZeeWP's Avatar First Time Mom
I am tired of my glucose numbers. They have been high for a week. So they will probably u p my meds or put me on insulin

Oh and I am annoyed at DH'S work schedule for the next three weeks. 7 days a week, he comes home around 9 or 10... sigh.

May 5th, 2014, 06:21 PM
Spottts's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Mommas don't let your babies grow up to be public school teachers, at least not in Florida.

I'm tired of the constantly changing and conflicting policies/procedures - that affect or will start to affect my paycheck as this is the critical year in our evaluations. Can't get things done the way that's expected because the expectations are changed at the end. Supervisors aren't doing their part either. I suppose this happens with private companies but there is no recourse when it's a state government implementing partially developed plans. I can't do to students what is being done to teachers. Seriously, glad to belong to a union or it would be even worse.
laleighpop likes this.

Sept. 2013 3/10/15
May 5th, 2014, 06:48 PM
Erin.Berg's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I'm just bummed because I spent my lunch break landscaping and now I'm too tired to start painting the dresser for the baby room. Starting to hit nesting phase but lacking in energy. Oofda!

Make a pregnancy ticker
May 5th, 2014, 07:51 PM
colette20's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Erin.Berg View Post
I'm just bummed because I spent my lunch break landscaping and now I'm too tired to start painting the dresser for the baby room. Starting to hit nesting phase but lacking in energy. Oofda!
I love that you said oofda.

I am friggin back. My laptop bit the dust, the replacement arrived and didn't start up. I finally have on that works at least, but I really don't like this thing. Being gone a week was hard... I missed you guys

I have a baby in my ribs. Its like she's trying to escape the wrong way... and it HURTS.
Earthy.Mama and VallyD like this.

May 6th, 2014, 04:57 AM
Dishersgirl's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
All of the freaking pizza places are closed!!!!!! I wanted a zesty BBQ chicken pizza with red onions and i didn't want to cook i was so mad last night... im still upset.

Baby Due July 27
Guinevere 2 years old!
Trinity 3 years
Aric 9 years
Kendall 13 years

Holly 30 Benjamin 40

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search