Nurseries!

Forum: July 2014 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By missm0011

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To July 2014 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
May 25th, 2014, 12:10 PM
chihuahuaesque's Avatar Super Mommy
Has anyone started working on their nurseries yet?

We're in the middle of painting today. We're doing 3 pink walls and one chocolate wall. Her bedding and decorations are pink and chocolate ladybugs

I'm hoping to have all of her furniture and everything assembled and in there over the next 2 weeks. I don't want to have to deal with any of this after she's born.

I'd love to see pictures of your nurseries if you have any! Or progress pictures of what you've done so far!

May 25th, 2014, 12:45 PM
Brandi0099's Avatar Veteran
Sounds adorable! I love pink and brown together. You should post a few pictures. I would love to see!!!!
May 25th, 2014, 12:48 PM
Earthy.Mama's Avatar .*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.
I think nurseries are so cute, I'd love to see pics of y'alls!!

We've never found a good use for them in our family so I've never "made" one.

Co-Host July 2014 DDC

May 25th, 2014, 03:01 PM
razzledobe's Avatar <3
Ours is being recycled from my previous son as he has moved on to the new room with the new furniture ;-) I do want to get some decals for the wall for him since we did that for our other kiddo.... other than that - we don't plan on doing anything different.
May 25th, 2014, 03:11 PM
missm0011's Avatar Super Mommy
Our kids are in our room until they are 2/3yrs old, so we never really do a nursery. The decorating part always looked like a lot of fun, but just not really something that would get a lot of use.
Earthy.Mama likes this.

May 25th, 2014, 04:46 PM
Erin.Berg's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Ours is "under construction" lol The "theme" is elephants and the colors are grey, white, and yellow We painted the walls a dark grey and I painted a dresser that has been used for many generations in DH's family as a butt changer white and yellow. My mom and dad have the rest of the furniture so I have to wait until they can bring the cradle and glider before everything can be put together and I still have yet to find a rug I even kind of like but once it is put together I will post pics.

Make a pregnancy ticker
May 25th, 2014, 06:14 PM
Mega Super Mommy
I did one for the first baby and haven't done one since. She will be in our room 6 months or so and I might do something later on.

Rachel-29 DH-28 DD1-4 DD2-2
May 25th, 2014, 06:35 PM
Super Mommy
We are currently working on ours. We are doing grey walls and one wall with white horizontal stripes. Then if it's a girl then the crib sheet and some decorations will be yellow and purple and if it's a boy then the accent colour will be orange.

03/13 - missed miscarriage at 11 weeks
May 26th, 2014, 08:00 AM
Super Mommy
I originally painted the room I knew would be a nursery a light shade of green. The acent colors are navy and gray. Cribs are snowdrift (not stark white), and furniture is gray with glider being gray. The curtains navy with white strips around border.
May 26th, 2014, 08:08 AM
ZeeWP's Avatar First Time Mom
We're not painting... lol too lazy. I wanted to do decals but our walls are toooooo textured. Booo. Theme is owls and reading, with pink and lime green.

May 26th, 2014, 08:57 AM
CanadianMom2B's Avatar Super Mommy
We have yellow walls, and white furniture. Outside of that I haven't started making the curtains or the crib skirt yet.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search