Moody Monday

Forum: July 2014 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree3Likes
  • 1 Post By Erin.Berg
  • 1 Post By rachoochoo2
  • 1 Post By VallyD

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To July 2014 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
June 16th, 2014, 01:56 PM
Earthy.Mama's Avatar .*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.
We have run errands ALL day and got a lot done, but not everything.

Kailey put the newborn diapers down so we didn't buy them in the checkout and the other two stores I went to didn't have any

Also, my days are off. It does not feel like Monday at all!

Third, I may take mat. leave early. I can complete 2-3 tasks a day before I'm wiped. This pregnancy is definitely proving that each one is way different!

Co-Host July 2014 DDC

June 16th, 2014, 02:15 PM
Platinum Supermommy
I have one kid with strep and a killer headache that I can't get rid of.
A-6yrs 3/08
J-4.5yrs 11/09
K 2.5yrs 9/11
And
L-7/12/14!!!!

June 16th, 2014, 02:48 PM
missm0011's Avatar Super Mommy
It's Monday and already my whole week is shot. The 4yr old is sick and the other 2 don't sound like they are far off. So no school for them this week (they only go 2 days), I have a dr appt and my mother won't watch them when they are sick so the husband has to take half a day, our anniversary is this weekend and we were going to go car shopping. Now it's just me and container of clorox wipes against the world.

June 16th, 2014, 03:19 PM
Erin.Berg's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I feel like I'm super behind on a lot of things. I can't believe baby time is only 3 weeks away. My SIL just called and offered some stuff (bouncer, swing, etc.) that she doesn't need anymore so that's a bit of a relief to not have to worry about buying that stuff new. Not a bad day by any means just starting to stress. I feel like I might start some crazy nesting soon. *might*
Earthy.Mama likes this.

Make a pregnancy ticker
June 16th, 2014, 05:46 PM
Spottts's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I started out Monday waking up super hot. I put cold water on my hands, legs and feet to cool me off after drink water with ice.

I felt fine going into my OB appointment but started feeling nauseated and dizzy while I was there. The doctor noticed as she was talking to me I was feeling worse. So, I had to lie down with my eyes closed which did help. I had been feeling sweaty, too. Not sure what caused it but my urine was fine and my bp was borderline, which is my new normal. As I was leaving I found out my fav OB is on call tonight so I wouldn't mind if baby wants to born tonight, but I doubt it.

I was painting the bookshelves for baby (outside on the driveway) and I knocked over the paint can. Glad it was only a small can, not a gallon sized at least!
June 16th, 2014, 06:02 PM
lea23's Avatar Super Mommy
The OB I saw today made me feel bad because the last time I saw my actual OB was in February. Well I cant help that each appointment was scheduled with her then it changed to someone else because she took several vacations.

Of course as emotional as I am that made me sad and then to make matters worse (TMI alert) the GBS swab sucked... went in way further than I was prepared for mentally.

I ended up calling DH crying and very sad.

June 16th, 2014, 06:04 PM
Earthy.Mama's Avatar .*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.
Quote:
Originally Posted by lea23 View Post
The OB I saw today made me feel bad because the last time I saw my actual OB was in February. Well I cant help that each appointment was scheduled with her then it changed to someone else because she took several vacations.

Of course as emotional as I am that made me sad and then to make matters worse (TMI alert) the GBS swab sucked... went in way further than I was prepared for mentally.

I ended up calling DH crying and very sad.
Shame on that OB for making you feel bad!!

Sorry about the swab

Co-Host July 2014 DDC

June 16th, 2014, 07:41 PM
Mega Super Mommy
I am SO over my kids stalling at bedtime! My oldest daughters bedtime is at 9 so that I can get a little bit of time to myself after they are all down before going to bed myself. It's not 9:40 and I just laid her down AGAIN! First it's I need a drink of water. Then it's I need 592834509382 hugs and kisses or I can't sleep. AND then it's I need to go potty even though I beg and beg for them to use the potty first and have fits thrown at me over it insisting that they don't need to go. I am so tired and exhausted and just want to sit down and watch ONE episode of something on Netflix without anyone making demands on me before I end my own day. Well, gotta run. Another %^*#Q#$ kid just came out. I want to cry.
Spottts likes this.

Rachel-29 DH-28 DD1-4 DD2-2
June 17th, 2014, 06:26 AM
ZeeWP's Avatar First Time Mom
Moody is right. I go from happy and relaxed to cranky and stressed... sigh

June 17th, 2014, 06:47 AM
Erin.Berg's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
No sleep. Woken up by the severe weather alert on DH's phone at 330a (worst sound ever lol) and then the sirens went off for another half hour. We rounded up the fur babies and sat in the basement and watched the news. By the time the storm hit us it was nothing but a little wind and thunder... ugh...

Make a pregnancy ticker
June 17th, 2014, 06:52 AM
VallyD's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
^^^ I'm glad that's all it was Erin!
Erin.Berg likes this.
June 17th, 2014, 07:01 AM
mstee511's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via Yahoo to mstee511
It's not Monday anymore, but my mood is still the same.

I'M READY FOR IT TO BE OVER!!!

I'm a soldier, I'm dealing with the pain and uncomfortableness. But I'm getting tired of it. I'm tired of coming to work. I'm tired of peeing all the time. I'm tired of hearing the same advice almost everyday about what to do when the baby gets here. I'm tired of people telling me I look miserable. I'm tired of feeling like I haven't done enough to prepare for baby. I'm just plain old TIRED.

But I need to make it to the end of June to get this last full paycheck. LOL Just a week and a half to go!

My baby boy!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search