The ongoing "Is this labor?" thread............

Forum: July 2014 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree129Likes

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To July 2014 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
July 4th, 2014, 07:01 PM
Earthy.Mama's Avatar .*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.
Same old same old. I took some cramp bark at 5, which is supposed to stop false labor, but I'm still having braxton hicks/crampy contractions. Very inconsistent. I sent a txt to my MW to see what she says.

HOPEFULLY in the middle of the night things will pick up. We'll see.... wish it was soon!
VallyD likes this.

Co-Host July 2014 DDC

July 4th, 2014, 07:48 PM
VallyD's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
FX!
July 4th, 2014, 07:51 PM
MW just contacted me back and said that she thinks active labor will happen sometime tonight while I'm sleeping. I'm excited and hope that's the case!!

I definitely am in early labor, it's just a matter of how LONG will I be in early labor for?? LOL

Co-Host July 2014 DDC

July 4th, 2014, 07:53 PM
ZeeWP's Avatar First Time Mom
Quote:
Originally Posted by Earthy.Mama View Post
How much EPO are you taking? I say lower the dose on both and see if you still become sick.
I think 500 mg tablets, took two last night, and two this morning. And inserted one vaginally.

I feel better now though.
Earthy.Mama likes this.

July 5th, 2014, 09:23 AM
casslou1's Avatar Super Mommy
I've been having prodromal labor for weeks, lost my plug/had bloody show a week ago and nothing yet.

Contractions start and stop and I have soo much pressure that I am literally swollen/bulging down there (tmi) the pressure is unbearable.

I also am a bit confused, I was at my moms last night for the 4th dinner and went to the restroom. I went, then stood up and felt more fluid. I didn't feel like I needed to pee, but it was enough to just wet my underwear and then nothing more. I slept/got up etc and nothing more so I'm not convinced it was anything more than me peeing myself

I'm still just playing the waiting game.....
Earthy.Mama likes this.

July 5th, 2014, 09:33 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by casslou1 View Post
I've been having prodromal labor for weeks, lost my plug/had bloody show a week ago and nothing yet.

Contractions start and stop and I have soo much pressure that I am literally swollen/bulging down there (tmi) the pressure is unbearable.

I also am a bit confused, I was at my moms last night for the 4th dinner and went to the restroom. I went, then stood up and felt more fluid. I didn't feel like I needed to pee, but it was enough to just wet my underwear and then nothing more. I slept/got up etc and nothing more so I'm not convinced it was anything more than me peeing myself

I'm still just playing the waiting game.....
Oh I had that peeing thing the other day, same with the other girls at the end if baby shifts just right more will come out, unprovoked. lol

I feel like I've been pried open and so sore. Legs and feet are so sore and hubby is on duty to massage my soreness when he gets off work.
casslou1 likes this.

Co-Host July 2014 DDC

July 5th, 2014, 09:54 AM
Platinum Supermommy
I think baby girl knows I have a stressful weekend ahead if me because she keeps moving out of the optimal position. I'm also horribly swollen the last couple of days. I'm sure it's just a combo of the heat and baby's position but I have elephant legs and I hate it.
A-6yrs 3/08
J-4.5yrs 11/09
K 2.5yrs 9/11
And
L-7/12/14!!!!

July 5th, 2014, 11:28 AM
ZeeWP's Avatar First Time Mom
I feel better today. Nothing is happening so labor is still far off for me. LOL

July 5th, 2014, 01:27 PM
Mega Super Mommy
I was tricked again this morning. Woke up at 4:30 to go to the bathroom and just felt weird. Got back in bed and started having ctx that were actually quite painful and much stronger than anything I've had so far. Not super close together, about 10 mins apart maybe, but they were increasing in intensity as time went on. I got up around 7:30 and they continued but I got busy with the kids etc. so I didn't bother to see how close they were, and after awhile noticed they were spacing out. At some point they just stopped altogether, AGAIN. UGH.

Nothing for a few hours except lots of #2. Then a couple of hours ago I started getting the menstrual type cramps with the tightening. It's uncomfortable but I haven't bothered to even time them because this crap keeps faking me out.

July 5th, 2014, 01:30 PM
That sounds promising though Marybeth
July 5th, 2014, 01:35 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Yeah I'm starting to think it may not be a whole lot longer. I've thought that before though so we shall see, lol. So then I start worrying / getting nervous about labor/delivery, lol. Ugh. I am so ready for all of this to be over and for us to be back at home with our new little guy!!!
VallyD and Spottts like this.

July 6th, 2014, 10:16 AM
Dishersgirl's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Anyone else having difficulty breathing while or after cramping? Baby gets super active after the cramps and I tend to feel like, not so much short of breath but kinda like anxiety. Thats a good description. I swear its making me even more exhausted than I already am.
Erin.Berg likes this.

Baby Due July 27
Guinevere 2 years old!
Trinity 3 years
Aric 9 years
Kendall 13 years

Holly 30 Benjamin 40

July 6th, 2014, 10:23 AM
YES it feels a LOT like anxiety. It's a heavy feeling on my lungs.
Erin.Berg likes this.
July 6th, 2014, 10:52 AM
hoping and waiting's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Quote:
Originally Posted by marybeth76 View Post
I was tricked again this morning. Woke up at 4:30 to go to the bathroom and just felt weird. Got back in bed and started having ctx that were actually quite painful and much stronger than anything I've had so far. Not super close together, about 10 mins apart maybe, but they were increasing in intensity as time went on. I got up around 7:30 and they continued but I got busy with the kids etc. so I didn't bother to see how close they were, and after awhile noticed they were spacing out. At some point they just stopped altogether, AGAIN. UGH.

Nothing for a few hours except lots of #2. Then a couple of hours ago I started getting the menstrual type cramps with the tightening. It's uncomfortable but I haven't bothered to even time them because this crap keeps faking me out.
Exactly like my night last night. Very painful contractions 10 minutes apart could not sleep, just fizzled out eventually. I thought for sure it was started.
July 6th, 2014, 07:23 PM
brookes630's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I think I'm reading into everything but I've been spending some time in the bathroom and I feel like my insides are completely cleaned out but then I have to go again. I would love for this to be a sign of something but I don't want to get my hopes up. I've been having some contractions but nothing major or consistent (nothing out of the usual). I guess we will see......
VallyD and casslou1 like this.

July 7th, 2014, 02:00 AM
These mornings are getting earlier and earlier. Ive been really good with my diet lately and in the last 24h my systems have started a revolution. I swear I expelled everything my body thought of producing months ago. Its reflux now just pure nasty backwash and cramps that have nothing better to do than drive me completely bonkers!!! And I just want to cry.This is supposed to be fun right? Watch this child do this to me for another 3weeks im just going to ask to be induced @40 this cant possibly go on that long right?!?

Baby Due July 27
Guinevere 2 years old!
Trinity 3 years
Aric 9 years
Kendall 13 years

Holly 30 Benjamin 40

July 7th, 2014, 03:42 AM
Platinum Supermommy
I got woke at 4am to an upset tummy. It took three trips but I was finally able to go. Now I'm going between Contrax and upset tummy cramps. These contrax hurt too! Praying I'll develop a contrax pattern, I iust don't want my water to break here at home.
A-6yrs 3/08
J-4.5yrs 11/09
K 2.5yrs 9/11
And
L-7/12/14!!!!

July 7th, 2014, 05:56 AM
I swear everytime I go I'm afraid my water will break. I am so over this im gonna go hide in a corner and cry at my pity party while eating icecream.
brookes630 and VallyD like this.

Baby Due July 27
Guinevere 2 years old!
Trinity 3 years
Aric 9 years
Kendall 13 years

Holly 30 Benjamin 40

July 7th, 2014, 07:53 AM
Platinum Supermommy
After going several times contrax started coming every 9-10mins then after I hot up they went yo 5-7mins but they've gotten sporadic in the last 1/2-1hour. I know there are several farther along than me, so it's not really my turn but I'd love it if this turned into labor.
A-6yrs 3/08
J-4.5yrs 11/09
K 2.5yrs 9/11
And
L-7/12/14!!!!

July 7th, 2014, 08:02 AM
Platinum Supermommy
I was having contrax from about 7:30 last night for a few hrs. They were about 8-9 min apart but then decreased in intensity, so I went to bed around 11 and was able to fall asleep and was awoken a couple of times by some more. This morning I got up and am just having BH with a few contrax that hurt here and there. I was really hoping that last night was "it". Boooo. I can't believe my due date is this week!
Earthy.Mama likes this.

Mommy to Keagan - June 2008, Benny - October 2010 and Liam - June 2012

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search