The ongoing "Is this labor?" thread............

Forum: July 2014 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree129Likes

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To July 2014 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
July 9th, 2014, 07:44 PM
ZeeWP's Avatar First Time Mom
I think I'm having some more BH's right now... Or I need to go to the bathroom. I'm beginning to notice there is no difference
Earthy.Mama likes this.

July 9th, 2014, 08:04 PM
Earthy.Mama's Avatar .*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZeeWP View Post
I think I'm having some more BH's right now... Or I need to go to the bathroom. I'm beginning to notice there is no difference
Dude same, I get a bh or contraction and have to poo or it's that I have to poo and it causes a bh or contraction.

Dumb. lol

I wanted to drown my sorrows in spicy cheetos and ice cream. Drove into town by myself (amazing being by yourself for even 10 min I swear... lol), the moon was so pretty and bright and BIG. Then a rabbit ran in front of me (fertility symbol in my faith) and all day I kept thinking spicy cheetos wouldn't be a good idea if I did go into labor.... who wants to poo/puke that up?? Well THE STORE WAS OUT.

So upset, but took it as another sign. Got my ice cream still, came home could not find a single show of mine to watch, so irritated. I think I'm just going to go to bed LOL!

Co-Host July 2014 DDC

July 10th, 2014, 12:04 AM
brookes630's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Seriously!! I wish my body would at least just let me sleep!! I woke up at 2am today. So I'm doing what any normal person would do at this time: I've done some laundry and folded towels, and made some icing for some sugar cookies that I made yesterday to celebrate baby boy and started icing them. Yeah, cause that's what everyone does at 3 am!!

And, I'm completely grasping at straws, but do I remember correctly when I'm remembering that sometimes people have signs of a cold before they go into labor?? I woke up this morning with a very runny/stuffy nose. Or, it could just be my allergies. I'm hoping for good news at my dr apt today. My only saving grace is that my kids are going to VBS today so I have a few hours where I can take a nap while they are gone.

July 10th, 2014, 12:26 AM
hoping and waiting's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Quote:
Originally Posted by brookes630 View Post
Seriously!! I wish my body would at least just let me sleep!! I woke up at 2am today. So I'm doing what any normal person would do at this time: I've done some laundry and folded towels, and made some icing for some sugar cookies that I made yesterday to celebrate baby boy and started icing them. Yeah, cause that's what everyone does at 3 am!!

And, I'm completely grasping at straws, but do I remember correctly when I'm remembering that sometimes people have signs of a cold before they go into labor?? I woke up this morning with a very runny/stuffy nose. Or, it could just be my allergies. I'm hoping for good news at my dr apt today. My only saving grace is that my kids are going to VBS today so I have a few hours where I can take a nap while they are gone.
Good luck at your appointment today. Hope you can catch up on your rest when kids go out. I feel your pain. I am up too...can't sleep feeling lots of crampiness and restlessness. SO much fun isn't it!
brookes630 likes this.
July 10th, 2014, 04:16 AM
Mega Super Mommy
No sleep whatsoever last night. This is beyond ridiculous. My 4th child and I have never experienced anything like this.

July 10th, 2014, 09:08 AM
VallyD's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Couldn't sleep either. Fell asleep around 4 am.
July 10th, 2014, 09:26 AM
Platinum Supermommy
Ugh. So, I had contractions for about 90min last night, varying in intensity but 4-6min apart on average. Called the MW and she headed over, blew up the birthing pool and hooked up the hose to our shower just in case...and they totally died down. She said she thinks baby just isn't in position yet and as soon as he/she engages she bets it'll be go time. I'm going out to buy an exercise ball to bounce on and have had my stomach wrapped for a few hours now. And I've been walking up steps two at a time...come on baby!!!
And I am so tired...midwives left around 2 am and I woke up around 3am with some more contrax and then again at 5am...I need a nap!

Mommy to Keagan - June 2008, Benny - October 2010 and Liam - June 2012
July 10th, 2014, 09:30 AM
Erin.Berg's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Having contractions all day but they don't feel like they are productive or anything. The only painful one led to a BM lol. Just some good ol tighten and release. Good ab workout for now? I wonder what the midwives will say this afternoon. Probably nothing lol
*~Amber~* and Earthy.Mama like this.

Make a pregnancy ticker
July 10th, 2014, 10:04 AM
colette20's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Slept like two hours last night. Appointment in a few hours . want to beg for mercy but know my clinic (not my Dr) will not allow induction before 39 weeks without pre e or the like. I just really have it in my head that if we try a slow induction I could DO this with out surgery I am bumming today

July 10th, 2014, 10:47 AM
I have an appointment in 15 min, lots of appointments for almost due/overdue ladies today. I hope everyone gets some good news.
July 10th, 2014, 11:19 AM
razzledobe's Avatar <3
^^^ fingers crossed for you!!! My doc is the same...
July 10th, 2014, 02:59 PM
Woke up at 3:15 and have had contractions ever since. I just now started timing them. We'll see. I hate getting my hopes up...
AlanaIris and VallyD like this.

Co-Host July 2014 DDC

July 10th, 2014, 04:21 PM
ZeeWP's Avatar First Time Mom
I have had a constant period like cramp. I don't think it's contractions or BH, cause it's not stop and go. Just a dull pressure/heaviness. There is no ebb or flow to it. Just constant.

Maybe baby got down even lower? I don't know how else to explain.

July 10th, 2014, 06:20 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZeeWP View Post
I have had a constant period like cramp. I don't think it's contractions or BH, cause it's not stop and go. Just a dull pressure/heaviness. There is no ebb or flow to it. Just constant.

Maybe baby got down even lower? I don't know how else to explain.
I've been feeling the same way most of the day.
July 10th, 2014, 09:09 PM
Platinum Supermommy
Why do these thing always happen late at night? Timing contrax at 3-5mins apart if they keep up we might be headed in. I'll let EarthyMama know if I can't update.
hoping and waiting and VallyD like this.
A-6yrs 3/08
J-4.5yrs 11/09
K 2.5yrs 9/11
And
L-7/12/14!!!!

July 10th, 2014, 10:02 PM
FX for you Amber <3
July 11th, 2014, 04:23 AM
Platinum Supermommy
Well after contracting from 9:45-2:20 they just quit. I have no clue why. They were even getting stronger right before they stopped so evidently my body hates me. So now I'm tired but I guess I can hope it comes back soon.
A-6yrs 3/08
J-4.5yrs 11/09
K 2.5yrs 9/11
And
L-7/12/14!!!!

July 11th, 2014, 04:29 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by *~Amber~* View Post
Well after contracting from 9:45-2:20 they just quit. I have no clue why. They were even getting stronger right before they stopped so evidently my body hates me. So now I'm tired but I guess I can hope it comes back soon.
I'm sorry... it is so frustrating when that happens.
July 11th, 2014, 06:29 AM
I go from sitting to standing or standing to sitting or laying down or rolling from side to side I get a contraction. It is the stupidest thing ever.
Erin.Berg likes this.

Co-Host July 2014 DDC

July 11th, 2014, 06:34 AM
^^ Same here
Earthy.Mama likes this.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search