C'mon Baby!!!

Forum: July 2014 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree4Likes
  • 1 Post By Dishersgirl
  • 1 Post By VallyD
  • 1 Post By Earthy.Mama
  • 1 Post By razzledobe

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To July 2014 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
July 11th, 2014, 05:22 AM
brookes630's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Okay, I feel like I can only vent to you guys because either you are going through the same thing or you understand, but for the love, this baby needs to come!!! I must have gotten my hopes up after my appointment yesterday, but I was so hoping that I would go into labor last night. I mean, I'm at a 3, when I was there with the kids, I was in very active labor. After the crampiness from the exam wore off, nothing, everything stopped!! I just can't seem to shake this feeling that the baby is in the wrong position and just won't come on his own. I really hope I'm wrong, because I'm done.

I asked the dr if she thought maybe he was too big (for his position), but she definitely thought no, but I'm just not so sure about that. It just feels like he keeps ramming his head down there and then nothing is happening. Also, I'm just so done. When we were talking about stripping my membranes, she was very hesitant and didn't want to do it since I was only 38 1/2 weeks along and she wanted to wait until next week. I wanted to scream, "Do you know how uncomfortable I am?? Don't you see that I lost 3 pounds this week (which I'm not a big girl so 3lbs is a lot for me) which is all because I can't eat without getting physically sick or miserable??" Plus, this lower back/hip pain is all new to me. I never had it with my girls, which again tells me that he is in a funky position.

Okay, vent over! If you made it this far, thanks for listening girls!! I hope we all go into labor real soon!!

July 11th, 2014, 05:31 AM
Dishersgirl's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I was up at 4 am with contrax this morning woke me up then my hubby got up for work then my youngest decided that it was up time. They kept going i switched positions and started timing them they were 8 min apart 40ish sec long wrapping from front to back.... and then stopped. Just like that. She just fell asleep again and they started up again but every time I time them they fizzle its like my body knows im paying attention and decides to be funny. Very funny.
brookes630 likes this.

Baby Due July 27
Guinevere 2 years old!
Trinity 3 years
Aric 9 years
Kendall 13 years

Holly 30 Benjamin 40

July 11th, 2014, 05:45 AM
VallyD's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I was up until 5 and woke up at 6:30. I feel you girl. I'm over it too!
brookes630 likes this.
July 11th, 2014, 06:25 AM
Earthy.Mama's Avatar .*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.
yup
brookes630 likes this.

Co-Host July 2014 DDC

July 11th, 2014, 07:25 AM
razzledobe's Avatar <3
I feel you!!! Its frustrating and bittersweet... so close but sooo far.
brookes630 likes this.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search