Who's still waiting?

Forum: July 2014 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree3Likes
  • 1 Post By Dishersgirl
  • 1 Post By Sweet_Mama
  • 1 Post By CanadianMom2B

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To July 2014 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
July 21st, 2014, 07:49 AM
Platinum Supermommy
10 days overdue and I'm impatiently waiting for this baby to arrive. Have an appointment with my midwife this afternoon and will be scheduling a u/s for sometime tomorrow. So ready for this baby to get here!!

Mommy to Keagan - June 2008, Benny - October 2010 and Liam - June 2012
July 21st, 2014, 08:24 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Me! I have an appointment at 1 and will be scheduling an induction. Not what I wanted this time but DH has been on vacation for 2 days already and only has 8 days left after today and I am going to need him here to help me for as long as possible. I will let you all know when it is but for those who are FB friends with me please don't post on my wall asking how things are going because I don't plan to announce on FB until after baby comes. I have too many people who would judge me for another induction.

Rachel-29 DH-28 DD1-4 DD2-2
July 21st, 2014, 08:34 AM
Working mommy
Still pregnant here! The most pregnant I've ever been! So much for #3 coming early in the summer heat! Now I'm just sitting around on maternity leave and my mom is here since her vacation started. And NOTHING!

My induction is scheduled for Sat 7/26. God, I hope it doesn't go that long.

July 21st, 2014, 08:34 AM
Platinum Supermommy
I feel you. If my homebirth wasn't already all paid for and my midwife had mentioned it, I sure would be tempted by an induction at this point. I hope your appt goes well and that baby decides to arrive soon!!

Mommy to Keagan - June 2008, Benny - October 2010 and Liam - June 2012
July 21st, 2014, 08:53 AM
Alison79's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Still here too, not due until Sunday. I took next week off of work as vacation and I hope baby arrives before I have to go back at 41 weeks! I'm planning a homebirth so no induction unless something was wrong with me or baby. Trying to just focus on what is left to be done around the house and since I'm still working the days go by very quickly!

July 21st, 2014, 09:16 AM
Veteran
Still here . Had an appt this morning. Still not making a ton of progress. MW thinks about another week for me. 70% effaced, 2cm
July 21st, 2014, 10:33 AM
CanadianMom2B's Avatar Super Mommy
Still waiting but only at 39 weeks. Starting to get more and more uncomfortable.

July 21st, 2014, 10:48 AM
Dishersgirl's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Hips and my back make sleeping painful. Im going on 36 h straight of contractions and my tummy hurts to the touch. They do nothing but make me tired. I know I have no right to complain most of you ladies are further than I not being due till sunday. And I try to keep it to myself. But this just royally sucks its like my body forgot how to go into labor and it just stalls. I know baby is in a decent position his butt sticks out on the left side of my belly.
Sweet_Mama likes this.

Baby Due July 27
Guinevere 2 years old!
Trinity 3 years
Aric 9 years
Kendall 13 years

Holly 30 Benjamin 40

July 21st, 2014, 01:14 PM
Veteran
I am still Pregnant and waiting
July 21st, 2014, 01:30 PM
Sweet_Mama's Avatar Super Mommy
Im miserable too. I am not as far as most you ladies but considering my youngest baby is only 14 months I have been pregnant for 2 years with a 6 month break in between I am just fed up. I want my body back to myself and I dont want to share. I miss sleeping on my belly and being able to lay on DH. trying hard not to tell midwife to break my water but since she offered it makes it harder to resist. almost there...
CanadianMom2B likes this.

Kelsey Wife to Chris with 4 little gremlins and one on the way!!!
Jacob 08/09
Jesse 01/11
Johnny 04/13
Jaxon 07/14

July 21st, 2014, 01:44 PM
Veteran
Still pregnant here too although due date is not for 10 days its the most pregnant I've ever been
July 21st, 2014, 03:43 PM
CanadianMom2B's Avatar Super Mommy
Yay for us late goers. While everyone else is snuggling their little bundles of joy and posting the cutest of pictures we are the last of the due daters.
AlanaIris likes this.

July 22nd, 2014, 10:42 AM
ZeeWP's Avatar First Time Mom
Hugs to all of you!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search