So here's my dilemma this morning (TMI WARNING) **UPDATE**

Forum: **NEW** July 2014 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree7Likes

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To **NEW** July 2014 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
June 6th, 2014, 08:06 AM
mstee511's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via Yahoo to mstee511
I have now idea what to think!!

I took a prenatal vitamin this morning, not my usual gummies because I'm all out and I keep these around to take until I can get to the store. I hate taking them because they make me sick to my stomach.

On my way to work, I was feeling nauseous like I could pull over and vomit at any time. Got to work and was ok, so I got breakfast. About 5-10 mins after I was done with breakfast, my stomach did some sort of flip flop and the cramping started. I ran to the ladies room and was able to poop, but then I had to jump up in the middle of it (I know...) and turn around and immediately throw up. I threw up all of my breakfast all over the stall. Meanwhile the cramps have not subsided. I clean up as best I can so I can sit back down again. I was able to go a little more then nothing else. So I cleaned up, washed my hands and came back to my office.

The cramps have not gone away. THey are not as strong as they were, but they are still lingering. I can feel baby Demitri moving around in there, but I feel him up near my rib cage and down below it feels like he has hiccups. Doesn't feel like he's trying to get out. BUt the cramping is still there and they feel like those cramps you get when you have diarrhea. I can feel them in the middle and upper part of my stomach area.

My baby boy!

Last edited by mstee511; June 7th, 2014 at 05:37 AM.
June 6th, 2014, 08:10 AM
VallyD's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
oh sweetheart that's just terrible, you need to go home and rest ASAP!! Not kidding.

Have you timed the cramps?
June 6th, 2014, 08:13 AM
Super Mommy
I hate poop cramps cause they make my tummy contract :-(. Go home and rest and drink a ton of water
June 6th, 2014, 08:19 AM
I really am trying to hold out. I was leaving early anyway because I have a 2:15 Perinatal appointment and a 3:30 OB appointment.

BF is out of town for the day.

I am now an emotional wreck because IDK what to do. I can't even focus enough to time the darn things. Luckily My office mate is an EMT and so is my boss. But geez! I don't want either of them all in my PERSONAL business. SMH.

My baby boy!

June 6th, 2014, 08:29 AM
This late in pregnancy is not the time to stick it out sugar
Erin.Berg likes this.
June 6th, 2014, 08:30 AM
casslou1's Avatar Super Mommy
That sounds awful! I hope the pain stops soon. I get the same feelings when I take my other prenatal too. Have you tried taking anything?

June 6th, 2014, 08:49 AM
Erin.Berg's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Agreed.. too late in pregnancy to tough it out. This isn't your average morning sickness. Go home, drink lots of fluid, and if you make it to your appointments obviously talk to them about it. It sounds like a bad case of the flu or food poisoning for the average non-pregnant person but being 8+ months pregnant it could be anything and you should really take it easy until you see the doc. Please
lea23 and VallyD like this.

Make a pregnancy ticker
June 6th, 2014, 08:52 AM
I called the OB on call and he said its not sounding like labor and if it was at this point they wouldn't stop it. But he said to just come in for the regular appointment and they will monitor me. But no need to go rushing in there right now.

My baby boy!

June 6th, 2014, 09:31 AM
colette20's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Sounds really similar to my ER trip last week. I was SEVERELY dyhydrated and that kept the uterine irritation high. Down some water and when you get home, lay on your left side and keep sitting the water.

June 6th, 2014, 10:05 AM
razorbackmom's Avatar Super Mommy
keep us updated, hope you can make it to your appointments. That is just miserable!! Water, water, water and rest girl! I know what you mean about trying to stick it out I am guilty of the same thing lately but you know what is best just don't let yourself over do it!

June 6th, 2014, 12:37 PM
razzledobe's Avatar <3
yup go and lay down and get some rest because severely upset stomach can trigger contractions.
June 6th, 2014, 03:45 PM
Well after my appointments, here I am in labor & delivery with contractions. I'm currently hooked to the monitor.

My baby boy!

June 6th, 2014, 04:07 PM
CanadianMom2B's Avatar Super Mommy
Ohhh girl best of luck. I don't know if I'm hoping for baby boy to come or stay put for another week. I found the prenatal I was taking before made me sick in the morning so I had to take them at night, but it was nothing like what your describing. Best of luck girl

June 6th, 2014, 04:41 PM
casslou1's Avatar Super Mommy
Oh no! I hope everything calms down and baby boy doesn't decide to come yet

June 6th, 2014, 05:56 PM
Earthy.Mama's Avatar .*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.
Keep us posted! He has been measuring ahead for quite a while so you could possibly be 38 weeks which is considered full term. Think of it that way!!
VallyD and Spottts like this.

Co-Host July 2014 DDC

June 6th, 2014, 06:26 PM
^^^ What Jackie said, that's why I said I thought you would go first in this group, I have a feeling you are further along.
Spottts likes this.
June 6th, 2014, 07:15 PM
Veteran
Has anyone heard anything? I tried messaging her on fb. I just got home from working all day...
Expecting my precious #4

Mommy to Aaron (15) Andrew (13) Alecia 9.

Make a pregnancy ticker
June 6th, 2014, 09:52 PM
ZeeWP's Avatar First Time Mom
Refresh refresh refresh....

June 7th, 2014, 04:53 AM
Earthy.Mama's Avatar .*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.
Nothing on Facebook (no, not a stalker, just good at googling lol), she hasn't been on here since her last update. SOMETHING tells me she had her little boy!!!!!!!!!!!

Co-Host July 2014 DDC

June 7th, 2014, 05:35 AM
Ok ladies. No baby boy yet. I hadn't even dilated.

But apparently I was dehydrated (how that happened, I have no idea) which made for an angry uterus. Threw up twice yesterday. Then started bleeding after a vaginal exam in L&D. My pressure was elevated and sugar was low. I would try and drink cool water and after I'd drink it, the pain woul start and it was VERY intense...brought me to tears a few times. But I'm home now. I've not been put on total bed rest but "modified activity" for 1 week. I was still having the contractions last night and throughout the night, but so far this morning I've had none. I haven't tried drinking anything yet, but we'll see how that goes.

After my growth scan yesterday tho, my little fat man is measuring 39wks and is estimated to now weigh 8lbs 3oz.
VallyD likes this.

My baby boy!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search