Ideas for revealing to hubby

Forum: August 2014 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Lauranthree

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To August 2014 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
December 11th, 2013, 05:22 AM
Regular
Ok so given that Christmas is two weeks away and I just got my BFP today, I don't think I want to pass up the opportunity to make this a Christmas surprise. Any ideas on how I might do it? Something in his stocking? Wrap something? A new "baby to be" ornament? Have my youngest wear a "big brother" shirt?

I would love some inspiration.

Sorry I can't reply to other posts right now...my oldest needs the computer.
So excited to be here!
December 11th, 2013, 06:32 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via AIM to MommaOf2andBean
Wow, how are you able to wait? I'd have trouble doing that! I'd say wrap your test, but by then it won't be as pretty. Maybe buy a digi to take Christmas Eve to wrap?

December 12th, 2013, 04:38 AM
Regular
Yea I'm not sure how I'm going to wait! My best friend told me she will keep me accountable, lol.

Yes I think I'll buy a digital and wrap it up along with a "baby on the way" ornament of some type.

Thanks!
MommaOf2andBean likes this.

"For you created my inmost being, you knit me together in my mother's womb. I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made; your works are wonderful, I know that full well." Psalm 139:13,14
December 12th, 2013, 05:48 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via AIM to MommaOf2andBean
Sounds like a good plan you're welcome!

December 12th, 2013, 07:48 AM
Mega Super Mommy
I told my boyfriend immediately so have fun keeping that secret LOL

We were in the store trying to figure out ways to tell his parents becausethey are the only grandparents and we came up with the idea of using a baby bottle and in the Christmas aisle there was a little red and white bottle sock with a pom-pom that were going to put over the bottle and we are attatching a little Christmas frame and putting a pic of my pregnancy test inside.

December 12th, 2013, 11:23 AM
razzledobe's Avatar <3
popping in from July DDC ... I got my LO a I'm the big brother T-shirt and put it on him at dinner time to see how long it took DH to notice ;-)

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search