Belly pics

Forum: August 2014 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree5Likes
  • 3 Post By lms22
  • 1 Post By SeaShell_Mom4
  • 1 Post By Lash

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To August 2014 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
December 16th, 2013, 03:31 PM
August 2014 DDC Co-Host
Seven weeks even. My bloat is finally going down to where you can see my baby bump better. This is my fourth kid and I got a bump early with all of them, sooner with each. I'm only 5' 1" so the belly has no where to go but out. It's not the first pic I've taken. Keeping track every week

Anyone else wanna share?

December 16th, 2013, 04:27 PM
Veteran
My pants aren't fitting and my gut is poking out more than usual, but I'm only 6 weeks and the baby's only the size of a pencil eraser so I can't really blame it on pregnancy. I just feel fat.

I don't understand it either because I've been eating so much better than usual (I used to drink 3 bottles of wine a week!) and hoped I'd actually lose a couple pounds by now. Instead, I've gained 2 pounds.

I don't think I'll be posting any belly pictures until the baby is big enough to be responsible for the belly LOL.
December 16th, 2013, 04:51 PM
Forget Me Not's Avatar Four Boys and a girl!
ugh i have to eat all the time to stop feeling queasy right now, im bloated to high heaven. But my belly dosent look any different when im not bloated and i can suck it in to flat still, so im just waiting.

At home working mama to four little boys. Expecting our first little MISS in Late July to Early August.

December 16th, 2013, 05:06 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Me 5 weeks. Bloated feeling but after dinner I look much more filled with air lol

ksfortner likes this.
December 17th, 2013, 08:18 PM
August 2014 DDC Co-Host
Well its from a combo of things. Thicker lining, things getting pushed out,. I mean Im not tiny but I can tell a difference. I can tell the bloat is going down since my stomach is getting harder. Im shirt so it sticks out more, plus its my 4th kid.

December 17th, 2013, 08:20 PM
Lash's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I assume I'm going to blow up fast. I had a baby only 9 months ago and my uterus isn't even fully back to it's original size before I got pregnant!

We need to request the belly pic subforum
mrsgarcia33 likes this.

December 17th, 2013, 10:31 PM
DecemberBelle's Avatar Audrey Jo's Mama
I've no bump to be seen. I'm your height, but fluffier than you. It'll be a little while. Your bump is cute!
December 18th, 2013, 04:00 AM
LoverOfCities's Avatar Veteran
Aw, belly! I love belly pics. I haven't taken one yet, but will in a week or two. I'd like to take weekly pics. I have nothing there yet, though.

December 18th, 2013, 05:40 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via AIM to MommaOf2andBean
I have a while until I'll be taking one. Baby is still very tiny. I can still fit in my pre pregnancy jeans and haven't gained any weight, so I'm actually kind of happy about that. I also haven't gotten very bloated. I'm 5 ft tall, but usually that doesn't affect me until later in the pregnancy when the baby is big.

December 18th, 2013, 05:45 AM
August 2014 DDC Co-Host
I've been eyeballing the scale and so far no change in weight (yay) so hoping I don't gain too much lol. I just lost about 65 in the past yearish (gained 20 tho when I quit smoking ugh)...so not wanting to gain that back for sure.

Where do we request a belly pic sticky post? I was wondering that myself.

December 18th, 2013, 04:53 PM
Lash's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
The admin will make one for us soon, Rachel will make one

December 19th, 2013, 12:04 PM
Mega Super Mommy
I'm full of bloat. Blah.
December 21st, 2013, 07:54 AM
Regular

Last edited by camo_babe; December 24th, 2013 at 03:47 PM.
December 22nd, 2013, 11:39 AM
Mega Super Mommy
ive lost 6 lbs this week lol, ive got nothing to show! im only 5'2 but i never really show that bad!
December 23rd, 2013, 08:24 AM
August 2014 DDC Co-Host
Well either way...I know it's water retention, pushed up insides, bloat, fat, etc, I'm still taking progress pics. I've even started to compare them lol. I'm a fluffy girl, but not too bad. I can start to see a change.

I had too much fun with the Instaframe app hahaha Merry Christmas everyone!

December 23rd, 2013, 01:21 PM
My son is 3 and I didn't start showing with him until I was around 14-16 weeks, and I am a tiny girl, skinny & short! Well this time around I am getting the "bloat" starting at about 6 weeks! I found out my BFP at 5 weeks 2 days and around 6 weeks is when I noticed! and I'm not even announcing until after my first U/S the 30th when I am 8 weeks!

Tags
baby , bellies , belly pics , pregnancy

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search