anyone else have little/no symptoms…?

Forum: August 2014 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Belita

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To August 2014 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
January 6th, 2014, 07:20 PM
Ritzbitz's Avatar In love with my daughter
Anxiety is getting to me. Based on LMP I should be 8 weeks. Since baby measured smaller at last appt I'm getting anxiety thinking about my upcoming appt Friday. We had a heartbeat but I'm still panicking. Other than peeing a lot, being hungry, cranky, and sleepy I have basically zero pregnancy symptoms. Am I being paranoid? No bleeding or spotting. Or cramping for that matter. No breast tenderness. But also no history of high risk pregnancy or miscarriage. Sigh. Why can't I just enjoy this time? i had almost no symptoms with my daughter too but i had some cramping, and not so much this time… ughghghghghhghg can it be friday?

thank you to Jaidynsmum for my beautiful siggy

January 6th, 2014, 07:37 PM
Belita's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Me! Just had my OB appt today and we talked about my lack of symptoms. She said the only symptom she's concerned with (as far as the viability of the pregnancy goes) is spotting. Aside from that she doesn't put much stock in symptoms. Once you see a HB the chance of miscarriage is slim so I'd say you're good! I can understand the concern. Even though I would love to feel this awesome throughout the first trimester it is a bit disconcerting.

January 6th, 2014, 07:38 PM
Mega Super Mommy
I am sorry girl. I am in the same boat. I have had nausea hit for a couple minutes here and there, but only a handful of times. I am more emotional and tired. And I have been crampy, but that is it. Last time by now i had extreme nausea and vomiting at times too and horrible heartburn and sore bbs. Ny first sono is tomorrow and i am hoping all is well. You saw a healthy lil bean! I bet you are just lucky this pregnancy. I have friends who had zero symptoms until 10weeks or more. One actually went the entire pregnancy with nothing other than aches and increased urination.

~mommy of 2 angels and one handsome boy~

January 6th, 2014, 08:03 PM
jumpingoffplace's Avatar Love the life you live.
I know it is disconcerting... I had a ONE day when my nausea seemed to vanish and it scared me- but then it came back. I should have enjoyed the reprieve! Try not to worry- you saw a healthy little one with a heartbeat- enjoy feeling good this time around.

Proud mom of 2 beautiful children (and one on the way!), Desiree (3) and Austen (2). Desiree has autism but that just adds to her sparkle.

06/2007 10/2008 ~Gone but not forgotten.~

Software engineering consultant and state autism advocate.

January 6th, 2014, 10:54 PM
Mega Super Mommy
My first 4 pregnancies I breezed through the first trimester and they were all healthy
This time I have an over abundance of sxs and I'm mostly miserable. Try to enjoy feeling great. I can't wait to feel better.
January 7th, 2014, 02:20 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Me! My last pg I was so nauseous for 6 weeks straight, I wanted to hide under a rock, I couldn't smell anything without gagging. This time around I have only had a few days of nausea, but I also stopped my prenatal with iron because those were the culprit. I also cannot brush my tongue which was just like last time.
January 7th, 2014, 04:56 AM
Blue-Jay's Avatar Jenny
Me, too. My symptoms are off and on, mostly off. I haven't had any appointments yet, and I have to keep convincing myself that of course it's a viable pregnancy. I was also completely symptom-free last time until 10 weeks, so I don't know why I'm so worried this time (actually, I think I was worried last time too, lol). First appointment on Jan 16 cannot come soon enough (even though I'm not sure we'll be able to hear a hb at only 8 weeks).

January 7th, 2014, 05:36 AM
Veteran
I don't have many either! But apparently I am just lucky because all my pregnancies are this way. I used to pray for morning sickness or anything lol but now I feel good about it because having to work and deal with two other kiddos would be hell if I were sick! My sympathies to all the sick mommies! I have nausea when I don't eat for a long time but even that is mild. And other than my crappy attitude I wouldn't know I was pg at all. Im ready to snap at any moment lol
January 7th, 2014, 05:38 AM
you should definitely hear a heartbeat at 8 weeks… i heard my baby's heartbeat at 6w! fingers crossed!!

i had pretty much no symptoms with my daughter either.. other than food cravings and tender breasts, pretty much throughout my entire pregnancy so i dont understand why im freaking out. but i cant help it.. maybe i should stop the prenatals too? my dr recommended i stop them but i didnt because i have the worst aversion to meat and i havent had any protein in about a week. so gross.. i live on cereal and carrots mainly lol. so should i stop the prenatals? hmm...

January 7th, 2014, 06:04 AM
Belita's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I'm not sure they'll be able to hear a HB in a Doppler at 8 weeks, but if you have an ultrasound they should see it. It's more common to first hear a HB closer to 10-12 weeks.
topato likes this.

January 7th, 2014, 07:28 AM
Six in the City
I only feel sick when I take my progesterone. On the days I wait to take it I feel almost normal. So I wouldn't worry about the lack of symptoms. I've had several pregnancies where that was the case. Of course it's easier said than done when talking about not worrying! When is your next appointment?

Make a pregnancy ticker
Always missing our angels.
January 7th, 2014, 04:20 PM
my next ultrasound is this coming friday, the 10th… so nervous… i swear i wont be able to calm down until i hit my second trimester god willing… when does this get easier? lol.. i dont remember being this paranoid with my daughter..

January 7th, 2014, 04:37 PM
MamaT3blessings's Avatar Super Mommy
I hate you all!!!! lol! You are one of the lucky ones that are blessed to have a pregnancy without the horrid symptoms. I am so sick. It is miserable But I was very sick with my son as well. I think every woman reacts differently to the changes and hormones with pregnancy.

My cousin had a symptom free pregnancy last time. She always talked about how amazing she felt and how perfect her pregnancy was. She had the "glow" everyone talks about. She is pregnant a second time and it is completely different. She is so sick and miserable. So she has experienced both sides and she said she is never getting pregnant again! lol.

Thanks Kiliki for the siggie!

***Ashley***
January 7th, 2014, 07:21 PM
Lash's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I'm the same, very very few symptoms. We did fertility treatments, so I know exactly how far along I am so I google symptoms all the time for the exact date I am each day!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search