Wednesday Whines & Wahoos!

Forum: August 2014 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To August 2014 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
January 22nd, 2014, 11:32 AM
DecemberBelle's Avatar Audrey Jo's Mama
Whine: Being sick every night sucks. I'm so tired and lazy too.

Wahoo: 12 weeks today... last week of the first trimester! And so far, ZERO weight gain. Pretty happy

January 22nd, 2014, 11:36 AM
Yay thats awesmome, sucky about the sick tho I have already gained 5 lbs so im really nervous about what im going to gain with this pregnancy :S

January 22nd, 2014, 12:23 PM
Whine: So tired and hungry today, have to go to the store :S

Wahoo: Its incredibly sunny out today

January 22nd, 2014, 12:35 PM
momology's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Whine: Still getting over my serious nausea from the weekend and the dehydration it caused - it is so exhausting and work is really hectic right now.

Woohoo: I am counting down the days to my U/S on Monday and so far everything is going smoothly with the new house we are trying to buy

Thank you *Kiliki* for the amazing siggy!!

Expecting our first baby August 25th, 2014!!!

January 22nd, 2014, 12:38 PM
Photog mommy
While my nausea isn't so bad, it's enough to not want to do anything lol. But I mustered up the motivation to do laundry and will be doing dishes and ironing soonbleh! I'm still worried about my twin sister's pregnancy as the wait for her next blood test is this Friday.
Since I work from home it is hard to keep up with work especially since the kiddies are around and of course the lack of motivation, but I caught up with mostly everything and I'm happy about that

Mommy to two (soon-to-be three) beautiful children
January 22nd, 2014, 01:21 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Whine: No motivation and feeling pretty nauseous today...but that is also something to be thankful for, I guess!

Wahoo: Wild rice soup for supper. One of my favorites.
January 22nd, 2014, 01:22 PM
Forget Me Not's Avatar Four Boys and a girl!
Whine,
All we have is off brand dr pepper in the house and i have one of those wet lingering coughs that carbonation helps. Only i hate the crap here and dont want to go out.
Oh and my nausea started up early so i took another unisom. Looks like my fear of my body just getting used to the medication and ignoring it may be coming true. Have to hang in there BEACUASE
WOOO HOO, im nearly 13 weeks Half way there. Its also insanely warm for this time of year and im loving it. As long as i dont get stuck in my sinking driveway lol.

At home working mama to four little boys. Expecting our first little MISS in Late July to Early August.

January 22nd, 2014, 01:25 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Whine - i have a dentist appt tomorrow and I hate the dentist. I have not been there other than for my xrays a few months ago in like 4 years. It is just a cleaning though so hoping it goes ok.

Wahoo - I found baby on doppler for a few seconds yesterday. He/she is still so hard to find and it is not strong, but I like at least hearing it for a second

~mommy of 3 angels and one handsome boy~

January 22nd, 2014, 02:47 PM
megsSandB's Avatar Veteran
Whine: I am feeling so tired and lazy. I just want a blanket and a nap right now. Anyone want my kids for a few hours!?!

Wahoo: my morning sickness has eased off a bit, especially with the help of the Unisom. And I had Chinese Food for lunch, I've been craving Kung Pao. Yummy!!

January 22nd, 2014, 03:03 PM
Veteran
Whine: My head hurts and I'm sick of being nauseous 24/7.

Wahoo: A new school semester started yesterday. I love school and it helps me keep my mind off feeling lousy.
January 22nd, 2014, 04:14 PM
Belita's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Whine: so tired. I hate pregnancy insomnia!

Woohoo: my friend had her baby today!

January 22nd, 2014, 06:03 PM
*Stephanie*'s Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via Yahoo to *Stephanie*
Whine: I'm feeling pressure, I think the uterus is just growing, but it's uncomfortable. Almost like a sore feeling, as if I did a bunch of sit ups....hahaha yeah right like that would ever happen!

Woohoo: The heat is fixed in the house!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search