where is my bump!?

Forum: August 2014 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To August 2014 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
March 22nd, 2014, 03:33 PM
topato's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
anyone still not have a bump?

i'm getting annoyed, now. this is so dumb! i'm 17 weeks along today, and i am still comfortably wearing pre-pregnancy clothes. i'm almost halfway through this pregnancy, and i've been suffering--- i kinda want to LOOK like i'm pregnant, kwim?! ...meanwhile, my barely there bump looks like my "5 weeks" picture from my first pregnancy. what gives?!?!
March 22nd, 2014, 05:03 PM
Veteran
I basically had a flat stomach until after 20 weeks with my first baby. This time I've been enormous since 12 weeks. I don't know what makes bellies different from one baby to the next!
March 22nd, 2014, 05:19 PM
Forget Me Not's Avatar Four Boys and a girl!
maybe you have a tilted uterus. I do and until this pregnancy i didnt show prior to 22weeks. Sometimes i would bloat but it would be gone. I tell you i got up today and my belly was nearly flat lol. at 21 weeks. Its funny!! This is my 20 week photo. With baby 5, and barely there lol. I think ALL my bloat may be finally gone and im just REALLY showing what is uterus and what is blub.

At home working mama to four little boys. Expecting our first little MISS in Late July to Early August.

March 22nd, 2014, 05:30 PM
might be a stupid question, but can your uterus tilt between pregnancies? i showed super early with my first son, so i dont think that was the case before...
March 22nd, 2014, 08:32 PM
Forget Me Not's Avatar Four Boys and a girl!
i dont think so. Baby is just tucked really nice inside!

At home working mama to four little boys. Expecting our first little MISS in Late July to Early August.

March 23rd, 2014, 06:31 AM
Mega Super Mommy
I'm halfway and not showing at all, at 26 weeks with DS people were already asking me if I was due any day..It's strange...This baby is really really low in my pelvis and sideways. I feel him/her a lot but the movements are right at my bikini line..I was thinking maybe since my hips spread a whole jeans size and never went back there's lots of extra room in there for LO to hide. I get a bloat belly every once in a while and goo ahahaha there it is..but then it's gone when I wake up. I was also thinking it could be due to my physical therapy 2x a week for my SPD plus the mini assignments I was given for home with the abdominal engaging, pelvic tilts, and the oh so many kegels tightening my non existant ab and pelvic floor muscles..
March 23rd, 2014, 05:15 PM
Jennb28's Avatar Veteran
I'm 20 weeks and my dad was over Saturday... He hasn't seen me since we announced and he kept asking where the bump is!

Then again I wear sweaters... But he can't believe I'm so small...

I'm definitely carrying high tho..
March 24th, 2014, 08:26 AM
a.sue- i had shoulder surgery a few weeks (less than four) before i got pregnant with harvey. so i was lifting weights and doing cardio at physical therapy three times a week until i was seven months pregnant. and even with all that extra exercise, i got huge! people used to laugh at me using the various machines with a big baby bump. and comparing pictures from last pregnancy to now, i was noticably bigger at seven weeks last time than i am now, at seventeen weeks with this little one. so the extra exercise doesnt seem to have any bearing on my showing, at least for me. its just so strange!

Last edited by topato; March 24th, 2014 at 08:30 AM.
March 24th, 2014, 09:39 AM
Mega Super Mommy
I don't have one yet, this being my 3rd, i expected to have one by now but nothing. Still wearing my skinny jeans lol
March 24th, 2014, 01:21 PM
Veteran
Ahh I wish I had that problem! I started showing this time (#2) like 5-6 weeks sooner than with DD. I'm as big now at 21w as I was at 26w with DD.
March 27th, 2014, 09:17 AM
I'm with you! I'm 20 weeks and hardly have a bump at all. It comes and goes. I'm average sized- not skinny by any means, but don't have too much plump so I'm wondering if maybe it's because my hips are on the wider side? Who knows...
March 27th, 2014, 04:55 PM
Veteran
No bump except fat here. I am a bit overweight right now anyways. I didn't show with my first until a few weeks before she was due, so I don't expect to show for quite some time. I'm 17w5d today. I have been wearing maternity pants because I cannot stand regular jeans right now.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search