Last baby...

Forum: August 2014 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Forget Me Not

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To August 2014 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
March 28th, 2014, 03:34 PM
Forget Me Not's Avatar Four Boys and a girl!
awww mamas it just hit me. Im sitting here, munching on some crap food and feeling some kicks. I really realized this is it. This is my last baby. This is the last time im going to feel these tiny little kicks and the last time im going to be able to buy baby clothes and nurse a newborn. Im sitting here crying. anyone else feeling a bit blue about that?

At home working mama to four little boys. Expecting our first little MISS in Late July to Early August.

March 28th, 2014, 05:58 PM
topato's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
i got a little bummed today, but not because i'm going to miss pregnancy in any way. ...my little tadpole is a boy, which i've been very happy about because i'm really enjoying being momma to my older son. he's definitely rough and tumble, and all his boy gear is fun! but it hit me while i was in a store today, that since this new baby is all boy, and we're stopping at two, i'm never going to have a little girl. part of me is definitely sad that i'm not going to have someone whose hair i can braid, and nails i can paint... or who i can put in a giant flowered headband or tutu. and while i can easily forsee both my boys growing up to be little clones of my husband, i doubt either of my sons will want to have long, purple hair like their mom, lol
March 28th, 2014, 07:05 PM
Forget Me Not's Avatar Four Boys and a girl!
I know exactly what you are feeling. I felt like that each time i had a boy. And worse still when i decided after my 4th i was done. It was kinda like i knew i was loosing part of me. Because i am such a girly girl, resigning myself to all boys was so hard. But i did it. Then we decided to do it once more, and got the girl. It was so crazy to really be getting the girl. I actually had reverse gender depression and was very sad she was a girl! Its hard to explain. I had to talk to some of my gender depression mama friends who finally got the baby they were hoping for and they all went through it too. Who would have thought. I can tell you, my boys would TOTALLY have purple hair. We regularly buy spray in or paint in hair color for them to change their hair color They are all blond, so easy haha, Not like my nearly black hair!
topato likes this.

At home working mama to four little boys. Expecting our first little MISS in Late July to Early August.

March 30th, 2014, 10:16 AM
August 2014 DDC Co-Host
I get like that from time to time but part of me thinks deep down this won't be our last, though we've said it was going to be. But we've said that before lol. I'd really like to try for one more boy. Another chance to carry on our family name. Since our son is Autistic and has mild MR, we aren't sure what his future holds or if he'll ever get the chance to have a family of his own. It breaks my heart to think about it.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search