Madame Zaritska predicts your birth experience

Forum: Due Date Club of August 2014

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree8Likes
  • 1 Post By TripleAmom75
  • 1 Post By Jennb28
  • 1 Post By Blue-Jay
  • 1 Post By Jillybean83
  • 1 Post By Jillianne
  • 3 Post By bklynmomma

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Due Date Club of August 2014 LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
January 19th, 2014, 04:48 PM
Veteran
I saw this while I was lurking on the July DDC. Thought I would try it

Everything is quite possible up until the 15 pound baby!! Lol

The day you deliver, outside will be bright. Your baby will arrive in the late morning. After a labor lasting approximately 15 hours, your child, a girl, will be born. Your baby will weigh about 15 pounds, 1 ounces, and will be 17-1/2 inches long. This child will have medium blue eyes and curly brown hair.

http://www.pregnancyandbaby.com/gene...rth-

Madame Zaritska predicts your birth experience
SeaShell_Mom4 likes this.

Last edited by TripleAmom75; January 19th, 2014 at 04:58 PM.
January 19th, 2014, 05:20 PM
jumpingoffplace's Avatar Love the life you live.
Mine said: "The day you deliver, outside will be dark. Your baby will arrive in the late afternoon. After a labor lasting approximately 16 hours, your child, a girl, will be born. Your baby will weigh about 10 pounds, 1 ounces, and will be 19,19-1/2 inches long. This child will have dark green eyes and barely there brown hair."

Ha! Please no 10 pounder! My daughter was 8lbs 4oz and that was quite big enough thank-you-very-much. LOL

Thanks for sharing! These are fun!

Proud mom of 2 beautiful children (and one on the way!), Desiree (3) and Austen (2). Desiree has autism but that just adds to her sparkle.

06/2007 10/2008 ~Gone but not forgotten.~

Software engineering consultant and state autism advocate.

January 19th, 2014, 06:40 PM
Jennb28's Avatar Veteran
Mine said "The day you deliver, outside will be warm. Your baby will arrive in the early evening. After a labor lasting approximately 19 hours, your child, a boy, will be born. Your baby will weigh about 6 pounds, 4 ounces, and will be 17 inches long. This child will have light hazel eyes and barely there black hair."

A boy pleaseeee!
jumpingoffplace likes this.
January 19th, 2014, 06:42 PM
jumpingoffplace's Avatar Love the life you live.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jennb28 View Post
Mine said "The day you deliver, outside will be warm. Your baby will arrive in the early evening. After a labor lasting approximately 19 hours, your child, a boy, will be born. Your baby will weigh about 6 pounds, 4 ounces, and will be 17 inches long. This child will have light hazel eyes and barely there black hair."

A boy pleaseeee!
Hey how come yours doesn't weigh double digit pounds like ours? Lucky you!!! LOLOL

Proud mom of 2 beautiful children (and one on the way!), Desiree (3) and Austen (2). Desiree has autism but that just adds to her sparkle.

06/2007 10/2008 ~Gone but not forgotten.~

Software engineering consultant and state autism advocate.

January 19th, 2014, 07:46 PM
*Stephanie*'s Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via Yahoo to *Stephanie*
Sorry! That page was not found. Do you have another link?

January 20th, 2014, 09:39 AM
Blue-Jay's Avatar Jenny
The day you deliver, outside will be warm. Your baby will arrive in the early evening. After a labor lasting approximately 19 hours, your child, a boy, will be born. Your baby will weigh about 6 pounds, 4 ounces, and will be 17 inches long. This child will have light hazel eyes and barely there black hair.

I was hoping for a girl. With curly hair. Hm. The Jenns are the same, lol.

Stephanie, the link didn't work for me either, but I googled Madame Zaritska and got a link, lol.
bklynmomma likes this.

January 20th, 2014, 11:05 AM
The day you deliver, outside will be misty. Your baby will arrive in the middle of the night. After a labor lasting approximately 18 hours, your child, a boy, will be born. Your baby will weigh about 8 pounds, 14 ounces, and will be 18-1/2 inches long. This child will have light brown eyes and barely there red hair.

Lol I pray my labor isnt 18 hrs and have a feeling this baby is going to be a girl. I doubt the baby will have red hair but if it does, it will be a welcomed suprise I am hoping for a smaller 7lb baby as my first was 9 lbs 4 oz lol
January 20th, 2014, 02:03 PM
Photog mommy
apparently I'm going to have a long skinny baby,lol

The day you deliver, outside will be windy. Your baby will arrive in the middle of the afternoon. After a labor lasting approximately 4 hours, your child, a girl, will be born. Your baby will weigh about 4 pounds, 11 ounces, and will be 22 inches long. This child will have medium amber eyes and curly black hair.
Blue-Jay likes this.

Mommy to two (soon-to-be three) beautiful children
January 20th, 2014, 09:29 PM
Mega Super Mommy
The day you deliver, outside will be cloudy. Your baby will arrive in the early morning. After a labor lasting approximately 10 hours, your child, a girl, will be born. Your baby will weigh about 5 pounds, 4 ounces, and will be 17-1/2 inches long. This child will have medium green eyes and fluffy blonde hair.
January 21st, 2014, 07:32 AM
Mega Super Mommy
The day you deliver, outside will be windy. Your baby will arrive in the middle of the afternoon. After a labor lasting approximately 4 hours, your child, a girl, will be born. Your baby will weigh about 4 pounds, 11 ounces, and will be 22 inches long. This child will have medium amber eyes and curly black hair.

Wow tall and skinny much? LOL And the Jills got the same result
Jillybean83 likes this.
January 21st, 2014, 08:53 AM
momology's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
mine: The day you deliver, outside will be warm. Your baby will arrive in the early evening. After a labor lasting approximately 19 hours, your child, a boy, will be born. Your baby will weigh about 6 pounds, 4 ounces, and will be 17 inches long. This child will have light hazel eyes and barely there black hair.

One thing is for sure it will be warm outside. . .

This is fun

Thank you *Kiliki* for the amazing siggy!!

Expecting our first baby August 25th, 2014!!!

Last edited by momology; January 21st, 2014 at 09:00 AM.
January 21st, 2014, 10:13 AM
Veteran
She lost me once she said my child will have blue eyes and fluffy blonde hair.

ummm not possible since I'm black lmao lmao
Belita, TaraMommieof2 and Gemelos like this.

January 22nd, 2014, 06:35 PM
Regular
The day you deliver, outside will be hot. Your baby will arrive in the middle of the night. After a labor lasting approximately 14 hours, your child, a boy, will be born. Your baby will weigh about 12 pounds, 10 ounces, and will be 18-1/2 inches long. This child will have dark gray eyes and barely there blonde hair.

Ehh I know its gonna be hot and 14 hrs isn't terrible but I definitely doubt the 12 lbs, gray eyes and blonde hair!! Lol both me and DH have dark hair and blue/blue-green eyes although Gray eyes would be cool lol

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search