Pain on side of belly....

Forum: Due Date Club of August 2014

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Due Date Club of August 2014 LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
March 30th, 2014, 09:32 PM
Gcarr38's Avatar Veteran
Hi Ladies! Hope you all are doing well! About 2 days ago the hubby and I went to a truck show and walked about 5 miles the one day, and I didn't really take any breaks except for sitting for lunch and a quick 5 min break after that and then about 2 miles the next with no breaks. Needless to say my feet were killing me and my lower back. The first night when we went to dinner and I went to get up and I had a horrible pulling/sharp pain in my lower abdomen to the point where I couldn't stand up straight. We went back to the hotel and went to bed and I woke up feeling better. The next day we walked and I felt fine until we got in the car to leave and after about 5 hours of being in the car I started to get the pain again and I have it now (didn't do much today thank goodness!). Not sure if this is ligament pain or not, I thought I had it before but this is totally 10 times worse. Idk if it was too much walking and then sitting right away :/ Has anyone else experienced this?
March 30th, 2014, 10:22 PM
Veteran
Yup it's ligament pain. I get the same thing anytime I walk a long distance (walking around theme parks, malls, campus, etc.). It's usually in the sides like a runner's cramp, but I've also had it at the bottom of my belly.
March 31st, 2014, 02:19 PM
Forget Me Not's Avatar Four Boys and a girl!
sounds like it to me! When it happens im totally stuck. I cannot move at all. I just sit there and try to rub on the nerve that is throbbing and hurting. Not fun and nothing makes those better.

At home working mama to four little boys. Expecting our first little MISS in Late July to Early August.

March 31st, 2014, 03:19 PM
Gcarr38's Avatar Veteran
ok thanks so much ladies, makes me feel better well kinda haha
April 6th, 2014, 11:13 AM
Regular
I'm having Round Ligament Pain in my groin area and it is NO FUN. Its usually worse after walking all day/long distances. Its worse at night but i have been using heat and it helps quite a bit! My midwife told me it won't get any better probably worse til I give birth! yay me!! lol

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search