The birth of my sweet babygirls...

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree3Likes
  • 3 Post By Faith=2xBlessed

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To 3,2,1...Baby! LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
January 11th, 2014, 11:27 AM
Faith=2xBlessed's Avatar PrettyCrispy Scrunchy Mom
Finally im getting to write this only took me 3 weeks and 2 days! But here it is my birth story...so Thursday morning me and hubby woke up at 5 am I got ready made sure everything was a ok in the house got my last minute yhings ready for the hospital hubby put the dog in her kennel outside and we were on our way to the hospital we had to be there at 545 surgery was to start at 645 ..we got there went up to l&d they set me up in a room i got my robe on and waited for the nurses to come in and prep me..I was so nervous and scared at this point i was pacing the room..one of the nurses came in and had me lay down on the bed..they entered things into the computer and then another nurse attempted to put my iv in..first attempt she blew my vein..sooo ahe tried another that one blew..then another THAT one blew..so the other nurse attempted and she also blew my vein..so she tried again..thought it was good til i looked at the golf ball lump on my arm n realized that blew also..so she tried another time n blew that one too..by this point i was very upset bc as you know ivs hurt bad!! My.mom arrived n told her what happened she was like that is ridiculous by that point i was crying..bc during this process i had the catheter put in and it hurt!! The girls kept hitting me in the bladder which made it hurt worst..so then a diff nurse came in and the 7th attempt she finally got the iv in...so now i am very uncomfortable..n very nervous..well my hubby gets his scrubs on n I'm hooked up to my antibiotics n around 7 I'm saying goodbye to my mama for a short while n walking into the OR ..i get in there and it is bright and ppl are standing there suited up all ready to go ..i immediately start shaking uncontrollably..so they get me on the table prep my back n put my spinal block in which i didnt feel at all! They lay me back say who i am and what im there for and then hubby.comes in..at this point they had the sheet up n my arms strapped down..and all of the sudden..the most intense horrible pain came shooting up into the bavk.of my neck into my head n face i started screaming my head my head theres sonething wrong with my head by this point they were slready cutting into me..I kept tryimg to grab my head but my arms were strapped so i couldnt my hubby was like whats wrong with her ?? The anesthesiologist was like idk?? Im likeis this normal?? My head is going to explode!! Ladies I cannot tell u the horrific pain i had shooting into my head i literally thought i was going to die! My bp started climbing bc i was in such distress so the anesthesiologist started rubbing my neck trying to help it was not helping! Then my bp atarted going back down my hubby held my hand and they tried calming down which I was able to enough to hear them say welcime to the worl Layla and i heard her cry..I immediately started crying n looking at my hubby i was like my baby! Then a minute later out comes savannah and i hear her cry im saying to my hubby my babies!! And I was crying he teared up he tried looking around curtain hes like savannah has a lot of hair!! Well they cleaned up layla broyght her to my head she was so cute!! I loved her so much..n then they brought savannah over i was shocked at how dark she was n how mych hair she had it was incredible how diff they were i loved them so much n couldbt wait to hold them.. had hubby follow them to nursery while they.put me back together my head was still killing at that point but they gave me calming meds which helped me chill fir a but..after they were done they brought me to recovery i was able to have water n take pain meds which helped my head for a lil..i couldnt wait to see my babies n hubby..about 10 mins later n here they came they breastfed immediately n we spent time together n took pics..after an hour they brought us all to our normal room we got to push the lullaby button twice I could keep writing but ill stop..after two days of suffering in the hospital I got a blood patch the pain i was havimg was a spinal headache it was awful wish they had realized that on Thursday not sat! But needless to say my birth wasnt what i had wanted but my girls are here safe and I love them to death!! I cant believe its been almost a month already!

Layla Marie and Savannah Rose were born on December 19 th 2013 at 37 weeks 4 days at 8:16 am and 8:17 am weighing in at 6lbs 7 oz and 6lbs 9 oz both 19 inches long and perfectly healthy!! Thank you God!
shell1981, Leah M and sgh like this.

Layla Marie & Savannah Rose born on December 19th 2013
* After heartbreak and tears, and many fears my two blessings are here*

January 11th, 2014, 11:35 AM
Faith=2xBlessed's Avatar PrettyCrispy Scrunchy Mom
I meant 745 not 7

Layla Marie & Savannah Rose born on December 19th 2013
* After heartbreak and tears, and many fears my two blessings are here*

January 11th, 2014, 08:28 PM
Mega Super Mommy
thanks for sharing... I hate they didn't realize about you headache for so long. Congrats again momma!

Momma to
DD-15, DD-11, DD-7, DD-2 &
baby girl born December 20, 2014

January 12th, 2014, 03:53 PM
Platinum Supermommy
I'm sorry about your spinal headache sounds really awful. I think the thing that scares my most about my c-section is the ivs. My veins blow too. Ah I'm so glad everything went well. The girls are so beautiful!!

[/url]
January 12th, 2014, 09:38 PM
Super Mommy
Thank you for sharing. I'm sorry you didn't get the birth you wanted and that really sucks about your headache. Your babies are so cute!
January 13th, 2014, 10:06 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Thanks for sharing! Crazy to think that both of your twins weighed more thq\an my singleton..... lol!!! Glad you all are doing well

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search