everyone knows how I am how are you?

Forum: Mommies With an Eating Disorder

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Mommies With an Eating Disorder LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
April 10th, 2006, 06:09 PM
Mega Super Mommy
I'm just asking how everyone is

April 13th, 2006, 11:54 PM
bcmomma's Avatar Veteran
I'm not doing so well. The past few weeks have felt like a fog. I'm back on Wellbutrin (which I know isn't recommended for people with eating disorders, but whatever), so maybe that will make a difference, I don't know. I thought I was doing well at the beginning of the week, but somewhere along I lost my way and got really discouraged. I'm doing that "nobody likes me" thing. And my stomach is so gross and I seem to just be getting fatter. I don't know. It sucks. And there's family drama going on, too. UGH, sometimes I just wanna get outta here!

there was my vent ..........NEXT!

"As my memory rests/ but never forgets what I lost/ wake me up when September ends."
April 14th, 2006, 04:03 PM
Veteran
I know how you feel... Im feeling the same way, and my mom just ordered pizza and mega fries (fries with cheese and bacon and ranch dressing).... and it's not too much of a problem saying no, but I love pizza crust (I don't eat it hardly ever and I never eat the cheese) but I mean... come on Im frickin 2 weeks away from my 3rd trimester (6.5 months). If people would just think before doing stupid things like that.... I would be a much happier person, because I'm not feeling that bad about my gain so far (I am 5'9 and a size 00 pre pregnancy(10 lbs underweight)) and I can still fit in all of my clothes except for 1 pair of pants, but if I ate something like that, I would feel horrible for a few days, or I would throw up which I feel horrible about doing that to my baby... but I feel like I don't have a choice if I do wind up eating it.... I love pregnancy and hate it at the same time. I try to make good choices for my unborn son... I've actually gained 12 lbs (so now Im a healthy weight) and I take my prenatals and all but then it's like just another person in my life trying to hold me back from what I want. But now Im being a horrible mother... right? (Don't worry I would never hold a grudge against my baby if I gain weight... I would NEVER do that). Im just rambling now so I guess I'll go... Good luck ladies!
*7lbs 20 inches 6:24am*</div>

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search