A forum for healthy recipes, fun recipes and more!
Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.
We pride ourselves on having the friendliest
and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment
for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers.
If you have any problems registering please drop an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!
• 2.5 tomatoes on the vine
• 1/2 onion, diced
• 1/2 jalepeno, de-seeded and diced
• juice from 1/2 lemon
• 2 cloves garlic, minced
• 1/4 cup green pepper, diced
• 1/3 cup fresh cilantro, diced
• 1 tsp. apple cider vinegar
• 1 tsp. garlic powder
• salt and pepper to taste
• And start dicing away. Believe me — it doesn’t have to be perfect. It doesn’t have to look pretty. It will all taste the same. You’ll want all that juice from your tomatoes to make up the liquid in your salsa.
• I probably used about 1/2 of this green pepper slice.
• Once all your vegetables are diced and ready to go, put them into a large bowl with the cilantro, apple cider vinegar, lemon juice, and spiced. Mix to coat and refrigerate until ready to serve.