Extreme hunger and weight gain already :(

Forum: Due Date Club of September 2014

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By MrsLat
  • 1 Post By MrsLat

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Due Date Club of September 2014 LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
January 21st, 2014, 08:59 PM
MrsLat's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I am sooo hungry at night. Morning sickness only hits in the morning right now and by nighttime I am ravenous. Honestly, I can out eat my 250lb hubby right now. I can't eat much in one sitting but I will eat until I am full and then I am hungry an hour later. And I have already gained 2lbs in a week. I know its probably my body just packing on calories for when the M/S hits full swing. But I feel gross

I am even eating leftovers. I NEVER eat left overs.

Please tell me I am not alone lol
kimberzzz likes this.

January 22nd, 2014, 06:39 AM
Regular
I'm fighting it! I ate ALL DAY yesterday because I was dealing with that weird morning sickness/empty stomach feeling and couldn't bare it. I had to have something in there at all times. And I was also chugging down water! Hate this feeling!
January 22nd, 2014, 06:47 AM
angelinal09's Avatar Super Mommy
I get very hungry, eat, then feel sick (regardless of what I eat). I've been craving grilled buffalo chicken sandwiches with sauteed onions and gorgonzola cheese...I've made them three times in the past week!
January 22nd, 2014, 08:18 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrsLat View Post
I am sooo hungry at night. Morning sickness only hits in the morning right now and by nighttime I am ravenous. Honestly, I can out eat my 250lb hubby right now. I can't eat much in one sitting but I will eat until I am full and then I am hungry an hour later. And I have already gained 2lbs in a week. I know its probably my body just packing on calories for when the M/S hits full swing. But I feel gross

I am even eating leftovers. I NEVER eat left overs.

Please tell me I am not alone lol

You are not alone!
I am six weeks pregnant and I've already gained 5 pounds. I'm also very hungry all the time, I eat often so I try to fill my belly with lots of healthy snacks like strawberries, kiwi fruit, etc. so I don't gain too much..hope this helps and good luck to you!
January 22nd, 2014, 09:23 AM
FlyingFlower's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Hugs! I'll be there soon I'm sure! Last pregnancy I gained 15 lbs by 9 weeks. Yes it was very gross but it was either eat or get sick.

DD- 4 years, May 2010
January 22nd, 2014, 09:29 AM
amberbanegas's Avatar Veteran
I was like that at night too. My stomach was growling like I was starving but I ate maybe 4 hours prior. Now… I do NOT eat all day long. I usually only get hungry around 6 PM. I am always drinking water, Cran-Something, and gatorade. Maybe that is why I am not hungry now. Let's see how I feel tomorrow…

http://kuwaitandbeyond.blogspot.com

January 22nd, 2014, 09:35 AM
Amber--I don't eat much in the day right now just because m/s is starting to hit during the day. It eases off for me at night and then its on! It's like Thanksgiving every night around here

Heather--That was sort of how I was with my last pregnancy. I carb-loaded to deal with the nausea the first trimester and gained 5-6lbs I think? I am on track to way way pass that this time.
amberbanegas likes this.

January 22nd, 2014, 09:39 AM
Veteran
I've gained like 8-10lbs so far and I am hungry ALL. ****. DAY. It's horrible. I'm hoping it wears off soon, or I get m/s and can't eat (is that horrible?!) as much. I seriously feel like a whale. I LOOK SEVEN MONTHS PREGNANT! It's really bad.

EDD: September 19th, 2014!

Mommy to a princess named Averie (7/6/2008) who is very excited to FINALLY be a big sister!
January 22nd, 2014, 09:51 AM
You aren't horrible. I know the feeling! I look really big already too.

January 22nd, 2014, 09:53 AM
amberbanegas's Avatar Veteran
MrsLat- Maybe that is how I am avoiding MS! I always feel bad for eating before bed:/ LOL. I just know that I am so thirsty that my throat hurts! The other night I could NOT sleep until I had what I wanted… Which was Smash Burger, I generally do not eat much beef… I eat a LOT of chicken so that has caught me by surprise… Then I slept like an ANGEL!

http://kuwaitandbeyond.blogspot.com

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search