painless bleeding

Forum: Due Date Club of September 2014

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Urchin

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Due Date Club of September 2014 LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
January 22nd, 2014, 12:07 PM
FirstTimeMom
I had bleeding which i noted when i went to wee and wiped myself i have no pain, getting nausea & headache since morning. I am constipated and yesterday, i strained which gave some abdominal pain though it was mainly abd muscule pulling type, and got fine in an hour.
Is it normal to have bleeding without pain ?
January 22nd, 2014, 01:08 PM
Veteran
I think that yes you can have bleeding without pain. Bright red blood (new) and/or severe abdominal pain is a cause for concern.

EDD: September 19th, 2014!

Mommy to a princess named Averie (7/6/2008) who is very excited to FINALLY be a big sister!
January 22nd, 2014, 01:16 PM
FirstTimeMom
I m lying down with feet on pillows, no bleeding now, no pain but severe heachache. It scared me a lot.
January 22nd, 2014, 03:22 PM
FlyingFlower's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
How much was it? Was it just when you wiped or has it continued? If you strained that could be the cause. I know lots and lots of women who have had bleeding and it's been ok, especially if it's just a little. I used to bleed after dtd in the first trimester with DD. There's really nothing you can do but wait and see if it gets worse or goes away. I know that's a lot easier said than done.

DD- 4 years, May 2010
January 22nd, 2014, 03:25 PM
Urchin's Avatar Loving every minute.
Bleeding is always so scary! I spotted on and off from weeks 5-17 with my last pregnancy.

If you arent having pain, and it isn't continued, I believe you're fine. Just keep taking it easy!
amberbanegas likes this.

January 22nd, 2014, 05:37 PM
FirstTimeMom
Quote:
Originally Posted by FlyingFlower View Post
How much was it? Was it just when you wiped or has it continued? If you strained that could be the cause. I know lots and lots of women who have had bleeding and it's been ok, especially if it's just a little. I used to bleed after dtd in the first trimester with DD. There's really nothing you can do but wait and see if it gets worse or goes away. I know that's a lot easier said than done.
It showed when i wiped myself till 2 times. I used a pad then to check if i continue to bleed as pad will soak to give some quantity idea, but no spotting on pad. Seems it stopped. But it gave me a shiver and reminded of past losses.
I left job in mid december & at home since then. I guess i am too free to think too much over this. I will start looking for jobs again from tomorrow, by the time i will start working, winter will be over & i will be near end of first trimester, so i will be more fit to work.
Thanks dear friends.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search