Happy Friday!

Forum: Due Date Club of September 2014

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Due Date Club of September 2014 LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
January 24th, 2014, 01:59 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Yay for Friday!!! Anyone have plans for the weekend?

Not much going on here. DH got off work around lunch time today and we went furniture shopping and bought a new couch. I'm way too excited over it, must mean I'm getting OLD! We'll get it on Monday. Tomorrow he works a 24hr shift. It's unusually cold and gross here today for south Alabama, we had snow today! Still coming down in a slushy mix. So I'll just try to keep the boys entertained. Nothing on the schedule for Sunday. I'd really like to do some deep cleaning, it's bugging me, but lately I haven't really had the energy to do much. But when my house is dirty I get so cranky. Again it must mean I'm getting old lol!

Hope you all have a great weekend!
2 angel babies 2/2013 and 8/2013

January 24th, 2014, 02:06 PM
MrsLat's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
We are doing our taxes this weekend. OOOOoo, exciting I know! Jk... BUT when we find out what our refund is going to be, we are going to start shopping around for some new furniture. We need a set of bunk beds and a new crib before baby comes

Oh and we are finally moving our Christmas stuff back into storage. I know I know, we are major procrastinators.

January 24th, 2014, 02:13 PM
kto1111's Avatar Super Mommy
DH went to Mammoth for guys snowboarding trip, so he's gone all weekend. DD has her swim lesson tomorrow morning and then I'm leaving her with the IL's for most of the day so I can attend a funeral. Sunday is cleaning, grocery shopping, laundry and QT with DD day.

Have a nice weekend everyone!

DD - Nov '11

DD#2 - EDD 9/29
January 24th, 2014, 03:03 PM
kimberzzz's Avatar Veteran
Tonight and tomorrow will probably be full of studying and quiz taking for my algebra class. I'm really hoping to get out of the house and have a date night with DH at some point (if we can get family to watch the kids). Sunday I am supposed to bring my girls and meet up with some friends for our kids to have a play date. We were thinking about going skating or taking them all to a movie.

Mommy to..
Aireana Joy 3/19/05
Zaylee Grace 3/17/09
Kian Dayne 9/4/10
Jaycek Robert 3/1/12

4/3/14
January 24th, 2014, 03:38 PM
FlyingFlower's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Still sick And DH goes back to work tomorrow. So basically I'll be sitting around watching tv until about 2 when DD comes back over. She's been staying with MIL for a few days while I've been sick.

DD- 4 years, May 2010
January 25th, 2014, 12:55 AM
xzippedx's Avatar Expecting #2
we're not doing much, we have a huge storm here and the roads get flooded easily so we're probably staying in, we'll have a dvd night with the baby
if sunday is slightly better we'll probably be doing a little picnic

January 25th, 2014, 01:05 AM
amberbanegas's Avatar Veteran
YAY! It is the weekend… My Hubz is off on Sunday so I hope we will do something. On Saturday we catch up on all the chores… I might take the kiddies out but IDK yet. I seem to think EVERYTHING stinks so I clean in spurts… NO ONE ELSE CAN SMELL THAT??? LOL. I have taken every RUG off of the floor in my flat! You aren't old… Maybe it is the pregnancy?

http://kuwaitandbeyond.blogspot.com

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search