Worrying

Forum: Due Date Club of September 2014

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree7Likes
  • 1 Post By MrsLat
  • 1 Post By ourseason
  • 4 Post By Knewton
  • 1 Post By rebeccabaltimore and more

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Due Date Club of September 2014 LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
January 25th, 2014, 11:07 AM
Knewton's Avatar Super Mommy
My boobs are hurting less today . I'm 5 weeks 5 days and so nervous for a miscarriage. I've been sleeping a lot and really tired but my only consistent symptom was sore boobs so I'm freaking out . I'm hoping they start hurting more & it's just a fluke
January 25th, 2014, 11:41 AM
MrsLat's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I hope it is just a fluke too My symptoms are still coming and going. We are both so early, I wouldn't read too much into it unless you start spotting and cramping. Hang in there, the first trimester just sucks. Can't wait for it to be over....
Caerus likes this.

January 25th, 2014, 11:50 AM
amberbanegas's Avatar Veteran
I am in the same boat… Not too much going on. I feel nausea at night time… When I am trying to sleep… boobs aren't hurting though. Are you wearing bras ALL the time? (I am, I heard it helps!)

http://kuwaitandbeyond.blogspot.com

January 25th, 2014, 12:09 PM
Brown Polka Dots's Avatar Family of 3.5 :)
You can't let a lack of too many symptoms freak you out, it doesn't necessarily mean anything. You may still be too early to be feeling much, and some women are lucky enough to never really feel any different.

Much easier said than done, I know. I was nervous about my lack of symptoms, too, but as of 2 days ago an ultrasound showed that everything has been growing as it should. I'll be 8 weeks tomorrow, and today was really the first day I felt PREGNANT. Dizzy, exhausted, nauseous.

The first trimester is so scary

January 25th, 2014, 12:26 PM
I know it's hard not to worry, but I think it's very common for symptoms to come and go in early pregnancy, even sore boobs. The "mayo clinic guide to a healthy pregnancy" book I'm reading says that in the first trimester, your body releases random surges of estrogen and progesterone (the hormones that can make your boobs sore) at different times, so it makes sense that your symptoms ebb and flow. Tender breasts have been my only main symptom so far too. They felt completely normal on Thursday and I was freaking out, but the soreness is back now. Try to take it easy on yourself... easier said than done, I know...
Caerus likes this.
January 25th, 2014, 03:56 PM
KHawk's Avatar Super Mommy
My symptoms fade in and out.. i feel like my boobs are getting a tad bigger this last few days.

January 25th, 2014, 04:08 PM
Regular
I've read that some days symptoms are worse than others, I was worried about it myself. From what I understand as long as it isn't accompanied by bleeding and bad cramping it shouldn't be to much cause for concern.
January 25th, 2014, 04:27 PM
_Jewlz_'s Avatar Veteran
Mine aren't hurting today either! I woke up this morning feeling like something was off because I was sleeping on my stomach & it didn't even hurt my boobs! But I do have tons of the same nausea that I've had all along, so I don't think the boobs are a good indicator.
January 25th, 2014, 10:00 PM
Knewton's Avatar Super Mommy
They did get sore throughout the day but I do wear a bra a lot . With my daughter I was so exhausted. I have had the spins feeling sometimes but without the room spinning it's like my head and body feel how you do when you have the spins. Thank you ladies. The estrogen and progesterone surges makes sense. No cramping or spotting for me . Keep praying for healthy babies for us all
January 25th, 2014, 11:10 PM
amberbanegas's Avatar Veteran
Oh- I thought about you last night because one of my pregnancy apps said it is normal to feel like Jackal and Hyde as symptoms come and go, sometimes by the hour! I just wanted to share!

http://kuwaitandbeyond.blogspot.com

January 26th, 2014, 07:51 AM
rebeccabaltimore and more's Avatar (rebeccabaltimore)
Pregnancy symptoms wax and wane even in healthy pregnancies. It's completely normal. Hormone output by the placenta changes from day to day. I had horrible morning sickness with my first, I remember I used to pray for days where it eased off. And I didn't miscarry.
Caerus likes this.

Thank you Vicki for my awesome siggy!!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search