Hospital bag!

Forum: Due Date Club of September 2014

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree5Likes

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Due Date Club of September 2014 LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
June 26th, 2014, 04:34 PM
SouthernMamaBri's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via AIM to SouthernMamaBri Send a message via MSN to SouthernMamaBri Send a message via Skype™ to SouthernMamaBri
I've already packed mine! I have nothing else to do these days so I'm getting everything ready so I'm not scrambling for things once we move. As it was someone's bright idea to plan a move when I'll be around 36/37 weeks pregnant.

Thanks Jaidynsmum for my AMAZING siggie!
June 26th, 2014, 06:17 PM
saraann's Avatar Veteran
I'll probably be packing mine in the next couple of weeks. I will also pack a little bag for our DS so he can go to gmas. I had DS at 35 weeks so they told me to be ready since a repeat is highly likely.
June 27th, 2014, 04:57 AM
angelinal09's Avatar Super Mommy
Quote:
Originally Posted by SouthernMamaBri View Post
I've already packed mine! I have nothing else to do these days so I'm getting everything ready so I'm not scrambling for things once we move. As it was someone's bright idea to plan a move when I'll be around 36/37 weeks pregnant.

Ugh; we moved when I was about 6 months pregnant with dd3 and it was such a PITA! Hope you have lots of help! I can't imagine moving that late in pregnancy (and during the summer too!). Are you guys moving out of town or ?
June 27th, 2014, 07:50 AM
Platinum Supermommy
I will probably pack it around 36 weeks. I had my 2nd baby at 37 weeks, totally unprepared. My water broke in the middle of the night and I was scrambling around trying to pack dd#1's bag as well as mine at 2 in the morning without waking anyone up! I dont' want to do that again, especially now that I have 3 kids to pack for!

Mom to 3 beautiful kids
Expecting our newest baby girl, diagnosed with Down Syndrome with Verifi, October 2014!
June 27th, 2014, 11:22 AM
Veteran
Y'all are making me want to pack a bag and I'm planning a home birth lol. W our last baby we went in for an ultrasound at 15 days late and they sent us to the hospital. He was supposed to be a home birth too so I had nothing
June 27th, 2014, 12:19 PM
Veteran
This is so not happening until probably 38 weeks, I just started the 3rd tri, delivery still feels really far away. But I will bring my own toiletries, pillow and towel for sure!
Mom to DS 4/03, DD 12/05, DD 5/07 & baby #4 due Sept 24
June 27th, 2014, 01:40 PM
Super Mommy
I should probably do it soon.....but I am not ready yet!!!!
June 28th, 2014, 09:26 PM
Veteran
I want to pack right now ughh, waiting to get diaper bag still. The wait is killing me, i want to have everything ready already.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search