Morning sickness

Forum: Due Date Club of September 2014

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Due Date Club of September 2014 LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
July 15th, 2014, 06:36 AM
Urchin's Avatar Loving every minute.
I know there were a couple ladies who were still suffering with this. How are you doing now?

Mine stopped around 24 weeks, but now, the last few days, I've been feeling gross in the morning again. Nothing like what it was earlier in pregnancy, but enough to make me feel yucky!

July 15th, 2014, 08:09 AM
Kayakgirl's Avatar Super Mommy
The last time I got sick was when we were out camping about 2 weeks ago, and before that over a week.. so it's definitely getting better. I still feel queasy at times, but I carry Tic Tacs everywhere and those help.
Sorry to hear you're feeling yucky again, but I have heard that sometimes it can come back in the third trimester. But at least if it does, you know when it's going to end!

July 15th, 2014, 11:36 AM
lemieuxcrew's Avatar September DDC Rocks
Gross. Yes gross is a good way to describe it. I am not throwing up but Im not feeling well. I miss that perk of pregnancy where everything tastes so yummy. I even only ate half of my apple pie slice the other night. I cant even really fathom eating/chewing on food til about noon. No wonder I am not gaining weight.

July 15th, 2014, 12:25 PM
FlyingFlower's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Awwww I'm sorry you guys are having to deal with ms again. It's nice that there's an end in sight I guess but still no fun.

I usually am a really light eater and I've missed that. A few days I've tried eating how I do when I'm not pregnant and the next day I definitely end up feeling nauseous. I don't really count it as morning sickness though because as soon as I get food in me the feeling goes away. But it's enough to remind me how much I hate ms.

DD- 4 years, May 2010

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search