Karma, you b*&@#!!!

Forum: Due Date Club of September 2014

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Due Date Club of September 2014 LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
August 8th, 2014, 08:15 PM
Mslily1125's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I felt so lucky to not deal with the morning sickness at all during my first trimester. Then I've had this relatively tiny bump pretty much my whole pregnancy. I've had no heartburn, no high blood pressure, no GD. I've had a relatively easy pregnancy.

But I seem to randomly have some of the most mortifying pregnancy symptoms as a way of making up for my "good fortune".

The latest? Random hemorrhoids. Like seriously RANDOM. Today it's decided to pop up pretty badly...and I didn't even have a bowel movement this morning! WTH?!?

Has this happened to anyone else? Unwarranted hemorrhoids?!? Geez, if they're this bad already and they are coming on with no trigger, I can only imagine what kind of horrid pain I'm going to be in after delivery!!!

Any of you ladies have any tried and tested remedies??

Make a pregnancy ticker
August 8th, 2014, 08:41 PM
KeliRevels's Avatar Super Mommy
You poor thing. I've never had one and I'm terrified of getting them after L&D to be honest.. I'm a baby. Hope you start to feel better soon!
August 8th, 2014, 09:34 PM
MrsLat's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I have one too. It's my first. I have just been using the preparation-H wipes for some relief.

Ugh, its so gross. I am sorry you are going through it too

August 9th, 2014, 04:58 AM
Kayakgirl's Avatar Super Mommy
I got them with my first pregnancy - the first one showed up on Christmas morning that year - what a sweet gift from baby
I 2nd the Preparation H wipes, and I also used some other wipes I got at the pharmacy - witch hazel I think.

August 9th, 2014, 07:30 AM
Mslily1125's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I bought the Prep H wipes for Her with Witch Hazel. My mom said she got pretty bad ones during pregnancy, and she suggested applying a HOT (as hot as you can stand) wash cloth to the area for about 30 min at a time throughout the day (re-heating when it cools down).

I'm not entirely sure this would be OK to do during pregnancy, so I'll need to ask the doctor, but it's a good thing to keep in mind for afterward.

Make a pregnancy ticker
August 10th, 2014, 09:04 AM
Veteran
I found that the Charmin moist toilet paper made it much easier to keep everything clean. When I asked about them at one of my appointments they just said that if you didn't get them before the baby gets here you're almost guaranteed to get them during delivery.I haven't had to use it yet, but I bought a Sitz Bath on Amazon to use for after delivery.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search