ugh

Forum: Due Date Club of September 2014

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree15Likes
  • 7 Post By Shades of Grey
  • 1 Post By FlyingFlower
  • 1 Post By The Working Mom
  • 3 Post By lemieuxcrew
  • 1 Post By topato
  • 2 Post By kto1111

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Due Date Club of September 2014 LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
August 23rd, 2014, 11:22 AM
Shades of Grey's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
So I had been having contractions since last night, more so this morning. Feeling nauseous, and seeing pink on the toilet paper and bit of plug. They are not very close together, I havent even timed them. And lots of lower back achiness. I am so hoping this is not early labor. I wanna make it to monday at least! So Im battling my urge to get some things done and trying to relax as much as I can to keep things slow and calm!!

On the up side, I think I am winning the great name debate! Zane Rudy Jameson
ElizabethS, Caerus, topato and 4 others like this.

Thank you *Kiliki* for my awesome siggy!

I am peace, full of unconditional love. I am confident and in tune with the Divine, receptive to guidance.
August 23rd, 2014, 12:05 PM
*AngieKH*'s Avatar Mom of 4
Sounds like how I felt this morning minus the pink and plug part. I felt awful for a while this morning. Hope you feel better with some resting.

Grace (7), Elijah (4), Hannah (1), baby boy (coming soon)
plus 3 step-kids Brandon (18), Sarah (16) and Adam (13)
August 23rd, 2014, 12:14 PM
FlyingFlower's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I love the name!

Good luck with the contractions. I hope they go away and stay away for a few days. Last time for me there was no question after I realized I was in labor. Now I realize there's so much ambiguity sometimes. Last night I got contractions for awhile that were the real deal. Painful, around the back, crampy, the whole deal. They were irregular though and spaced apart a lot. But I half expected to go to bed and being awoken to real labor during the night. I hope when it's time it's really obvious.
KHawk likes this.

DD- 4 years, May 2010
August 23rd, 2014, 12:58 PM
Shades of Grey's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Quote:
Originally Posted by FlyingFlower View Post
I love the name!

Good luck with the contractions. I hope they go away and stay away for a few days. Last time for me there was no question after I realized I was in labor. Now I realize there's so much ambiguity sometimes. Last night I got contractions for awhile that were the real deal. Painful, around the back, crampy, the whole deal. They were irregular though and spaced apart a lot. But I half expected to go to bed and being awoken to real labor during the night. I hope when it's time it's really obvious.

This is how I feel this afternoon... Ill have 3 or 4 in a 20 minute window, then nothing for a while. And they are getting more uncomfortable. And my back is KILLING me!! I am almost afraid to take tylenol and miss any uncomfortable feelings I should be aware of since I need to have time to get my hubby home then head in! My last one woke me up at 4am with real contractions...

Thank you *Kiliki* for my awesome siggy!

I am peace, full of unconditional love. I am confident and in tune with the Divine, receptive to guidance.
August 23rd, 2014, 01:36 PM
The Working Mom's Avatar Veteran
I feel you. My plug has been coming out in pieces the last week including a bigger piece this morning. The BH are getting more painful/full of downward pressure. Very achy back. No pink though.

And I totally agree, I want it to be obvious when it's time! My water broke last time and that was perfect.
lemieuxcrew likes this.

August 23rd, 2014, 01:41 PM
Mslily1125's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Love the name!

Good luck with the contractions. I also have been losing pretty good chunks of mucus plug with a little bit of pink sometimes. My doctor is half-expecting me to go into early labor, so I haven't been too alarmed by the occasional contractions. But they've not yet been regular at all, so I'm just continuing my daily activities and waiting for something big to happen lol

Make a pregnancy ticker
August 24th, 2014, 05:06 AM
lemieuxcrew's Avatar September DDC Rocks
Oh GUUURRRRLLLLLLLL.......well, you made it to Virgo, right!? Keep us posted. Kind of sounds "real." It's gonna be raining babies on this board soon!

August 24th, 2014, 06:31 AM
topato's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
ok, i need to tell you- i love zane rudy jameson. i think thats my fav combo you've mentioned so far.
Caerus likes this.
August 24th, 2014, 07:35 AM
KHawk's Avatar Super Mommy
Hang in there! Still could be awhile... although if I had all that going on I'd be super anxious and excited.

I felt a little weird yesterday... we were out and about and I was having some good braxton hicks.. with cramping. Kept feeling discharge, but never looked like anything when I checked. Just hope when it's happening... I know. This is my third child.. but all of these little things are making me wonder. But, nope... not in labor yet.
August 25th, 2014, 05:40 AM
Urchin's Avatar Loving every minute.
You'd swear it was a full moon around here with all the ladies starting to get signs of impending birth! Hoping things are going ok with you!

August 25th, 2014, 09:24 AM
kto1111's Avatar Super Mommy
Is it in poor form for me to spoil the surprise? I saw on FB that she had her baby.
Shades of Grey and Jenn-F like this.

DD - Nov '11

DD#2 - EDD 9/29
August 25th, 2014, 09:36 AM
Urchin's Avatar Loving every minute.
Quote:
Originally Posted by kto1111 View Post
Is it in poor form for me to spoil the surprise? I saw on FB that she had her baby.
Oh yay! I was wondering if she did since she's been "quiet" around here for a bit. Can't wait to hear her update!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search