My TTC reading from online psychic done Dec 4th... OMG

Forum: **NEW** September 2014 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree4Likes
  • 3 Post By socialworkmom2be
  • 1 Post By JennyForrest

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To **NEW** September 2014 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
January 5th, 2014, 07:13 PM
socialworkmom2be's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
So in December I got a "ttc psychic reading" just for fun. She told me I would be pregnant within tree months with a strong emphasis on Winter. She said the number three is associated with my pregnancy and I would either ovulate or FIND OUT IM PREGNANT on the third. (FYI- I found out I was pregnant on Friday the third in the first month of ttc). She said she sees me having a baby girl and the birth timing has to do with 11, which can be the length of my labor or the d y I give birth, or the actual time I give birth.

She said there would be a major fear of loss in the beginning , but the pregnancy would overall be a positive and good one.

I have not read this since I got it and I'm a little freaked out. SO CRAZY!

Oopsie Cycle - August 2013 - Chemical Pregnancy
TTC Cycle #1 - chemical pregnancy
TTC Cycle #2 - Chemical pregnancy
TTC Cycle #3 - RE consultation and blood work, normal HSG.
Cycle #4 - Planning on WTTC, but was surprised with a BFP 4/11/14. First beta on 4/15/14 @ 12 DPO= 154.2, beta on 4/17/14 @ 14 DPO was 459.1, beta on 4/23/14 @ 20 DPO = 6,195!

After 3 early losses I am cautiously expecting a Christmas miracle.

Our son, Roen Kitt, is due 12/21/2014!!!
January 5th, 2014, 07:21 PM
Veteran
Ok, I'm a May DDC lurker, but felt the need to respond. I definitely believe it. I had a friend do a tarot card reading when I thought I was pregnant (a month before I actually conceived). When she was shuffling the cards, the only card to accidentally fall on the floor was the card that represents pregnancy. A month later I was pregnant. I thought that was pretty crazy.
January 5th, 2014, 07:28 PM
JennyForrest's Avatar Hoping & Praying
Eeeek! Thats crazy awesome! I had one done on 12/14. She said my month of significants was January so that means I will conceive, find out, or baby will be born in, and that is will be a girl. Testing tomorrow!! FX!
socialworkmom2be likes this.
January 9th, 2014, 08:14 AM
Veteran
I think this kind of stuff is SO awesome.
January 20th, 2014, 11:36 PM
I ordered three from 3 different people last week ( they were fairly cheap) I am skeptic about psychics, so I wanted to make sure they all lined up with each other before I read into any of it. They ALL pretty much said the same thing. one said I'd conceive late spring of '14 and the other two said feb/march and said that could either mean conceive, find out I'm pregnant, or be due then. First, I thought a couple of them were wrong, but I figured it out and realized that late spring, like the one said would put me at a feb/march due date, like the other two said. I hope it comes true. I have PCOS and have been trying for 8 months. I know that's not too long, but I'm just impatient! haha.
January 21st, 2014, 03:53 AM
xzippedx's Avatar Mommy of 2 :)
I had a psychic reading earlier in the summer. she told me i'll have 2 kids before i get married and a third will follow after. it was much more in detail about my relationship etc cause at the time me and my partner were going through some rough times but here i am pregnant again.

This stuff is so weird...if you're not careful these things can take over your life!
they are so addictive!

January 25th, 2014, 05:04 AM
MEG282's Avatar Soon to be Mommy of 2!
I went to a medium for my 30th birthday and my dad came thru, he told us that I was going to get pregnant and have a baby girl! He even said her initials were going to be M.E! Now DH and I were trying for 3.5 yrs for DD we tried fertility treatments and everything! I decided to focus on me for a bit and lose weight and start TTC in September of that year, I saw the medium in February 2012. I found out I was pregnant in April! DH and I also said prior to getting pregnant that if we ever had a girl we would wait and see what she looked like to name her, I wanted Addison Elizabeth and he wanted Mackenzie Elizabeth (M.E.)!

I totally believe that stuff!!!! Congrats!!!! Also on a side note my grandpa came to me in a dream while I was pregnant with DD and showed me a bunch of numbers and with whatever number he showed me the number 24 was with it! I woke up thinking I think grandpa was trying to tell me that the baby is going to be born on the 24th? Sure enough, DD was born on December 24, 2012!

Thank You for the BEAUTIFUL Siggy .:Shortcake:.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search