nausea with vomitting?

Forum: **NEW** September 2014 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To **NEW** September 2014 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
January 24th, 2014, 12:37 AM
xzippedx's Avatar Mommy of 2 :)
anyone else has this??

January 24th, 2014, 01:00 AM
amberbanegas's Avatar Veteran
Not yet...

http://kuwaitandbeyond.blogspot.com
January 24th, 2014, 01:18 AM
MrsLat's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I always vomit a few times. Not everyday, I have been lucky before. But I am not sure how this pregnancy will be. Morning sickness for me probably won't kick in for another week or so.. I am crossing my fingers.

I am sorry you aren't feeling well though

January 24th, 2014, 01:20 AM
Sorry the topic name is incorrect

had to be "Nausea without vomitting"

January 24th, 2014, 01:22 AM
amberbanegas's Avatar Veteran
O… Then the answer is YES. I feel queasy sometimes… Like I just don't have energy to move or eat…

http://kuwaitandbeyond.blogspot.com
January 24th, 2014, 01:24 AM
Oh, then yes.. In the past I have been nauseated basically all day long from 6 weeks until 12 weeks. Sometimes peppermint candies or ginger ale helped ease it a little bit. And eating crackers throughout the day to keep my stomach from getting empty.

I have fleeting moments of it right now when I smell something that doesn't agree with my nose, I know it will hit me full swing soon.

January 24th, 2014, 02:16 AM
oh glad to hear this! in the past i started vomitting non stop from week 5 till week 28 every single day i couldn't stomach most things and ended up in hospital about 4 times due to dehydration.

i'm just feeling lucky it has not started yet!

January 24th, 2014, 03:50 AM
..Michelle..'s Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I get nausea after I eat. Like one more bite will make me lose it. I haven't had to put my head in the bowl yet but yeah, I've got that as well.

January 24th, 2014, 04:46 AM
Veteran
Quote:
Originally Posted by xzippedx View Post
Sorry the topic name is incorrect

had to be "Nausea without vomitting"
That's how all my pregnancies have been for the most part. With my girls I actually would throw up a little bit in the mornings with gagging while brushing and a few other select times with my last girl. But with my boys I don't think I ever really threw up though. Just nauseous all day every day with the 4 of them.
January 24th, 2014, 07:18 AM
kimberzzz's Avatar Veteran
I've been having some nausea on and off, but no vomiting yet. I expect it is going to get a lot worse within this next week or two. I've gotten severe morning sickness during the first trimester with all my pregnancies, so I am expecting this time to be the same. It would be amazing if I'm wrong because not only will I have a hard time taking care of the little ones throughout the day, but I I'm worried that I won't do well I'm my college course.
January 24th, 2014, 07:30 AM
_Jewlz_'s Avatar Veteran
I've had that feeling since wk 5. For me it was just like I was about to be sick but only actually threw-up 2x I feel like when you actually get sick, at least there's that relief from the nausea for a little bit... With my 1st I was throwing up all the way through my pregnancy. But it was easier than this! So I finally asked my OB & she has me taking b6 & unisom now. I feel terrible for taking the unisom but I could barely function before it.. Now the ms is still there but a lot more manageable!
January 24th, 2014, 08:11 AM
FlyingFlower's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Quote:
Originally Posted by _Jewlz_ View Post
I've had that feeling since wk 5. For me it was just like I was about to be sick but only actually threw-up 2x I feel like when you actually get sick, at least there's that relief from the nausea for a little bit... With my 1st I was throwing up all the way through my pregnancy. But it was easier than this! So I finally asked my OB & she has me taking b6 & unisom now. I feel terrible for taking the unisom but I could barely function before it.. Now the ms is still there but a lot more manageable!
Don't feel bad about taking the unisom! I discovered it halfway through my last pregnancy and it was a lifesaver. I had lost a lot of weight til that point. You have to eat.

DD- 4 years, May 2010
January 24th, 2014, 08:11 AM
Regular
YES! I feel nauseous all day long, and tired too. So I end up laying in bed all day (luckily I work from home on the computer so I can work from my bed) feeling gross.

Like right now....feeling so gross. Wish I could just curl up into a ball and sleep all day, but my 3 year old would tear my house apart! haha.
January 24th, 2014, 08:43 AM
The Working Mom's Avatar Veteran
Yes! For the last two weeks. Very nauseous all the time. It's awful. Seems to be getting a tiny bit better every day for the last couple of days.

January 24th, 2014, 12:57 PM
Veteran
Quote:
Originally Posted by _Jewlz_ View Post
I'm wondering why I didn't know about unisom/B6 before I had my 4th baby!!! I went through 3 pregnancies and didn't know about that combo!
January 24th, 2014, 06:44 PM
Yes! B6/unisom combo is really really helpful as long as you aren't vomiting very much. If its a regular thing, the doc can write a prescription for Zofran. But the B6/unisom has been a lifesaver for me in the past too!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search