moving limbo

Forum: **NEW** September 2014 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To **NEW** September 2014 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
July 16th, 2014, 06:51 AM
Super Mommy
DH took a new job back in Dec and has been commuting M-Th since then...our house finally sold in April but we decided to finish the school year which ended June 25. We moved out over the weekend and we officially close today! But we can't move to our new house until Aug 1 , so I am at my parent's lake house with the kids until the first week in Aug. It feels weird not to have an official home! Or Doctor.

I have an appt with a new Doc on the calendar for 33 weeks (I wasn't going to be seen until 32 again anyway), and they assured me it's no problem transferring that far into the 3rd tri. But I am still a bit anxious. I've had no complications and hope I don't start now! With a move, we've literally done nothing to prepare for baby, but our now old neighbors threw us a brunch over the weekend and gave us a generous gift card to a local baby store in our new town So I am looking forward to some r&r and then some nesting!!
July 16th, 2014, 07:04 AM
Urchin's Avatar Loving every minute.
Moving is so stressful! My heart goes out to all you ladies who are doing it while pregnant.

Hoping you dont have any issues and that you see your new doctor soon!

And enjoy spending that gift card! What a nice gift!

Proud mama to Audrina (10-10-2011) & Bryden (09-19-2014)

July 16th, 2014, 07:14 AM
lemieuxcrew's Avatar September DDC Rocks
Yes what a nice gift! And honestly, right now, a lake house doesnt sound so bad. Though I know the limbo is stressful.

Congrats on closing!

July 16th, 2014, 07:41 AM
flitabout's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Congrats on the new house! Limbo sucks but this too shall pass! I went through it with Caleb and didn't see a doc from 34-37 weeks. Your big stuff has already been tested for so now just enjoy that lake house!!!!!

July 16th, 2014, 09:16 AM
Super Mommy
Enjoy the lake house!!! Great neighbors is such an awesome blessing .. hope you have lots of fun getting goodies for baby

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search