swelling

Forum: **NEW** September 2014 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To **NEW** September 2014 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
August 18th, 2014, 07:19 AM
Super Mommy
anyone e experiencing a lot of hand/feet swelling.. I feel like I have developed carple tunnel.. can hardly type it hurts. anyone else aving this issue?
August 18th, 2014, 07:23 AM
KHawk's Avatar Super Mommy
Just my same issue for a couple months now... feet/ankles swelling, but it's from being on my feet too much at work. Sorry you are having this
August 18th, 2014, 08:02 AM
angelinal09's Avatar Super Mommy
I know I'm no longer pregnant but I am still experiencing swelling in my feet and ankles...it was so bad about 4-5 days post-partum that it hurt to walk and I couldn't bend my feet up towards my legs. I was surprised about that as it's something I've never experienced after a vaginal birth.
August 18th, 2014, 01:47 PM
bandriessen's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Yeah especially in ankles, feet and legs. Although my fingers hurt like crazy especially at night or when I wake up. I can't bend them.

TEAM BLUE!!!

Due September 5, 2014
August 18th, 2014, 03:12 PM
Super Mommy
i have appointment tomorow I am nervoius hopefully my blood pressure has remained low and no protein in urine. My mom had pre -e and I was starting to feel unwell these past few days.
August 18th, 2014, 05:13 PM
Jenn-F's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Hope everything is ok at your appointment. Definitely something to keep an eye on, especially if it started suddenly.
August 18th, 2014, 07:55 PM
KeliRevels's Avatar Super Mommy
My fingers and toes seem to be the worst but it has honestly gone down in the last week or so! Probably cause I've been overheating more so I've been drinking more water
August 18th, 2014, 08:11 PM
Mslily1125's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
My ankles are in a constant state of being swollen...and my hands & arms go completely numb all the time due to fluid retention. It sucks.

Make a pregnancy ticker
August 18th, 2014, 11:14 PM
Caerus's Avatar Happy as a (Tired) Clam
I literally woke up one day last week to discover that my feet and hands swelled up a lot overnight. They have not gone down since. It hurts to curl my fingers very far, but otherwise it hasn't made a difference besides looks (and having to wear my wedding ring around my neck, which makes my hands feel naked).

Thanks to Bokkechick for the lovely siggie.

Mama to DD (Born 9/21/2014)& 2 Angels in Heaven
August 19th, 2014, 07:07 AM
Veteran
I have had carpal tunnel issues since about 24 weeks. My BP is great, so no worries about that. The way you can tell if it is CT is if your hands are only numb on the thumb, 2nd 2 fingers and inside portion of the ring finger. I find that drinking lots of water helps and so do wrist braces at night.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search