Feel stuff during the night?

Forum: **NEW** September 2014 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To **NEW** September 2014 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
August 18th, 2014, 02:08 PM
Veteran
Does anybody else feel more things happening during the night? I mainly noticed a few days ago things being more intense. My hips hurt more (have to change sides a lot but still hurts) and the last two nights I felt something going on....kind of like cramps. Maybe it's getting ready for the baby. I think I remember something like this happening a week before my son last time. Nothing is unbearable or super painful, but enough to wake me up and not comfortable. I was just wondering if anyone else is feeling this or has before in the past before a baby came and also why it seems to happen at night more than during the day.
August 18th, 2014, 05:16 PM
Jenn-F's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I have noticed a few contractions at night lately, and my hips have been a bit more sore, too. Nothing major, though.
August 18th, 2014, 05:36 PM
Maddy6912's Avatar Super Mommy
At night my hips are a lot more sore and I roll from side to side but that's all I feel at night.

August 18th, 2014, 07:00 PM
The Working Mom's Avatar Veteran
Yes! It's started the last few days. I've been woken up at night due to menstrual like cramping with the BH - not nearly as bad as a real contraction but very uncomfortable. Now this evening I had one and it had the additional benefit of downward pelvic pressure.

I think this happened last time during the 2 weeks before my water broke. I should have taken notes, LOL, I can't remember exactly.

August 18th, 2014, 07:54 PM
KeliRevels's Avatar Super Mommy
Mine are definitely worse at night and exactly what you're describing. More intense BH and cramping. I'm not sure what causes it but curious to see the responses on this thread!
August 18th, 2014, 08:13 PM
Mslily1125's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I have a very intense pressure in my pelvis that has been there for about 10 days now, and it gets much more intense in the evenings. BH contractions definitely get more frequent in the evenings too.

Make a pregnancy ticker
August 18th, 2014, 10:55 PM
_Jewlz_'s Avatar Veteran
For the last week or so I've been getting at least one seriously painful contraction, only at night. That's been pretty awesome can't say my hips, back & ribs are any worse than they have been at night though
August 18th, 2014, 11:01 PM
Veteran
I'm glad it sounds normal. Sorry others are going through it too, but I guess it means our babies are getting closer. It may remain a mystery about why it happens during the night more. I've heard that lots of people go into labor more at night too....maybe being more relaxed?

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search