Weight

Forum: September 2014 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By klynne83
  • 1 Post By breymama

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To September 2014 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
January 16th, 2014, 11:28 AM
KHawk's Avatar Super Mommy
I will probably post a lot about weight If you don't like obsessing like myself.. just ignore these

So, who has stayed the same.. lost.. gained weight?

I've fluctuated the last 6 weeks... I've ranged from 150.8-159. I was in the lower 150's early Dec after eating much cleaner the couple weeks before that.. then I fell off the wagon so to speak. lol My weight shot up to the higher pretty quick.. since finding out I was pg it's slipped down some.. 153.6 today.

Just curious.. I hate fluctuating.. drives me nuts, but i don't have a set routine with water and eating or exercise, so it shouldn't surprise me. All I know is I'm starting out much heavier than I want.. so I'm hoping to not get a lecture at the OB's office or gain much if anything this first trimester.
January 16th, 2014, 11:38 AM
Urchin's Avatar Loving every minute.
I haven't weighed myself since I got pregnant. pre-pregnancy, I was hovering around 112.5lbs.. I know I've gained from the bloating...my god, I am bloated!

Proud mama to Audrina (10-10-2011) & Bryden (09-19-2014)

January 16th, 2014, 12:19 PM
Jenn-F's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I am way heavier than I wanted to be starting my pg. I am working really hard to eat healthily, drinking only water and exercise. I would love to lose some in the beginning. I lost at the beginning of my other 2 pregnancies without really trying to. My OB is fine with me losing as long as it is from healthy eating. I think I've lost a couple pounds.
January 16th, 2014, 12:22 PM
smika's Avatar Super Mommy
I was about 105 before hand, and I'm not sure now, but probably a little more. I gained 100 lbs with my first son, (started at 95, checked into L&D @ 195) so I'm not to worried about weight gain lol.

EDD: September 5, 2014
January 16th, 2014, 12:40 PM
FlyingFlower's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I've stayed the same but I'm so early. I'm sure once the bloating hits I'll gain. I lost a lot the first two trimesters with DD but I also started that pregnancy about 40 lbs heavier than I am now. I'm pretty stressed (maybe that word is too strong) to gain weight. I know it's normal and needs to happen but I spent pretty much my whole life a little overweight and after DD for the first time ever I got to a great weight. I just hope I don't gain out of control.

DD- 4 years, May 2010
January 16th, 2014, 02:40 PM
klynne83's Avatar Kristy
Gee I am a cow compared to you skinny minnies! I have been overweight my entire life. In May 2011 I hit my heaviest weight and decide to change my life. I lost over 70lbs. I have gained some back and had joined WW again (probably the same time I conceived) and started going to the gym more. I have actually lost 6.4lbs since rejoining WW. I heard that I can still do the program but I should do it as a nursing mother that way I get the necessary point to feed 2 people. I plan to continue eating healthy and going to the gym for as long as I can.
breymama likes this.

Baby G 01/29/14

January 16th, 2014, 03:22 PM
MrsLat's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I haven't gained anything, but I starting to bloat. I haven't ever had problems with gaining too much in pregnancy. I usually hover between 20-25lbs total weight gain. And I haven't had trouble losing it after giving birth. So I am not to worried about it this time around

January 16th, 2014, 03:30 PM
bandriessen's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I am worried because I'm heavier than I wanted to be to start out. I lost a lot of weight like a year ago and gained a lot of it back...i nearly died when I got on the scale at the doctor but I'm also extremely bloated. I'm not going to stress about it. With the way I've been feeling I'm happy when I feel like eating something...

TEAM BLUE!!!

Due September 5, 2014
January 17th, 2014, 01:41 AM
xzippedx's Avatar Mommy of 2 :)
i was about 101 around 2 weeks ago now im 105.
January 17th, 2014, 04:15 AM
bellasky's Avatar Blessed
I still hadn't lost everything from dd1. I started around 133 and am now at 136. At 4'9 I am considered overweight.

January 17th, 2014, 05:43 AM
Regular
My weight hasn't changed at all, but I AM bloated so wearing jeans sucks!
January 17th, 2014, 07:01 AM
Veteran
Quote:
Originally Posted by klynne83 View Post
Gee I am a cow compared to you skinny minnies! I have been overweight my entire life.
That's how I am too! I lost 80lbs last year and was planning on losing the next 60 this year butttt now I know I can't continue doing what I was doing while pg. I do plan on keeping my weight in check and eating healthy while exercising as much as possible between fatigue, work, college and Mommy duties.
klynne83 likes this.

EDD: September 19th, 2014!

Mommy to a princess named Averie (7/6/2008) who is very excited to FINALLY be a big sister!
January 17th, 2014, 11:41 AM
Super Mommy
Holy tiny girls! I would love to stay about where I did when Prego with my 4th. I gained under 15lbs due to my GD diet in the end but I've gained anywhere from 25-35 with my other 3 and had no trouble losing. I'm wondering if I could do the same now with my 5th?!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search