Already Worrying...

Forum: September 2014 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree4Likes
  • 1 Post By amberbanegas
  • 1 Post By MrsLat
  • 2 Post By rebeccabaltimore and more

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To September 2014 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
January 17th, 2014, 02:08 PM
Mslily1125's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
So I know a lot of you ladies have had babies before, and I'm hoping that I will be able to cross-check some of the things that happen with you and (hopefully) get reassurance that it's normal.

I'll warn you now, I'm known for presenting on occasion!

So just now I went to the ladies room. I've been having a yellowish discharge since last night. I was told that it can be fairly normal for early pregnancy.

When I used the restroom just now, there was something in my urine that I'm assuming was some sort of discharge? It almost looked like when you drop an egg into boiling water, the way the egg white starts to get stringy but is still in clumps.

It freaked me out - and I know there are probably going to be lots of things throughout this process that will freak me out, but having never been pregnant before I don't know if I'll have complications, etc.

Have any of you experienced this during early pregnancy?

Make a pregnancy ticker
January 17th, 2014, 02:19 PM
amberbanegas's Avatar Veteran
It is normal in early pregnancy to have increase CM… Don't worry. If you start bleeding, then worry. And you could get a small but of implantation bleeding (also normal) I had what you are talking about… But mine looked brownish (Which means dried blood, by the end of the day, we were back to normal) When is your first appt?

http://kuwaitandbeyond.blogspot.com
January 17th, 2014, 02:23 PM
ah, thank you! I just found out this morning (let the worrying commence!), so I haven't had a chance to call the doctor yet. I kind of want to take a few more tests first lol

...plus, I haven't told anyone at work that we were trying, so can't really call the doc from here.

Make a pregnancy ticker
January 17th, 2014, 02:26 PM
amberbanegas's Avatar Veteran
I say get some panty liners… That will help! DO NOT stress Darling! And test… And Test… And Test. I used the 88 cent ones from Walmart… As long as you are getting a line and faster… You are good!
Mslily1125 likes this.

http://kuwaitandbeyond.blogspot.com
January 17th, 2014, 02:33 PM
thanks, it definitely puts my mind at ease that this has happened to someone else!

Make a pregnancy ticker
January 17th, 2014, 02:38 PM
MrsLat's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
*nods head* Increased CM is one of the symptoms of pregnancy I hate the most, lol. I am a serious TP Inspector. But yes, I have had what you described and it didn't mean anything. However, just be sure to watch the color/smell, etc for any changes and let your doc know because you could get a BV or yeast infection. I am one of those very lucky ladies that seems to get one EVERY pregnancy
amberbanegas likes this.

January 17th, 2014, 03:02 PM
rebeccabaltimore and more's Avatar (rebeccabaltimore)
Weird things come out of pregnant moms, it's startling, but usually natural.
..Michelle.. and amberbanegas like this.

Thank you Vicki for my awesome siggy!!

January 17th, 2014, 05:34 PM
klynne83's Avatar Veteran
I have to agree with the other ladies from what I have read (I am a first time Mommy so not sure what to expect!) I have this constant wet feeling down there. I too am a constant TP inspector! Do not worry unless it has a bad smell or appears to be blood. I have needed to remind myself to try to enjoy this pregnancy! You should try the same! Hahaha easier said than done right?

Baby G 01/29/14

January 17th, 2014, 05:54 PM
myfav5's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Normal!

January 17th, 2014, 11:33 PM
FlyingFlower's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Yep totally normal. I think one of the weirdest things about pregnancy is that all of a sudden crazy stuff happens to your body right and left that you never would have expected. It's weird to just sit back and be like "hm, what's going on now?" I love what a life saver these forums are when you post something that seems bizarre and find out that tons of other people have had the same issue.

DD- 4 years, May 2010

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search