Mental state

Forum: September 2014 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Knewton

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To September 2014 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
January 22nd, 2014, 03:09 PM
Regular
Maybe it's just me but I feel a little crazy, I know some cramping is normal but I can't help but constantly feel anxious that there's going to be blood every time I go to the bathroom.
I know I need to just relax but it's so difficult. The cramps I have are pretty mild this is my first pregnancy so I don't really know what to expect. Anyone else ever feel this way?
January 22nd, 2014, 03:23 PM
Knewton's Avatar Super Mommy
I don't have cramping but I have miscarried before so I constantly am checking to see if I am bleeding . I get so nervous I wait tell 12 weeks to get a u/s even . It's hard to stay calm and I think unless you've never had one you worry .
January 22nd, 2014, 03:55 PM
bandriessen's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
It is difficult but that's why this board is great! Awesome ladies to help calm you down!

TEAM BLUE!!!

Due September 5, 2014
January 22nd, 2014, 04:05 PM
Jenn-F's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I have had cramping, felt just like my period was going to start with all 3 pregnancies. It has pretty much gone away now, but I still sometimes have a little cramping. It's normal to be anxious. I check the tp every time!!
January 22nd, 2014, 04:07 PM
Regular
Thanks ladies! I'm trying to find other outlets for my nerves, crafts, reading what do you guys do to distract yourselves?
January 22nd, 2014, 05:02 PM
Urchin's Avatar Loving every minute.
I had cramps for a full week after I found out I was pregnant, and still get them every so often now too. I ALWAYS check the TP every time I go. I think most of us do

This part of pregnancy is tough! I read, blog, hang out here, and cook to keep myself distracted. But I know that every time I start to cramp, I worry.

Proud mama to Audrina (10-10-2011) & Bryden (09-19-2014)

January 22nd, 2014, 05:12 PM
Knewton's Avatar Super Mommy
Its the unknown! I swear the bleeding isn't getting to me , though I check the tp like crazy but the unknown things … like is the baby developing? It''s not just a sac? I read of a molar pregnancy! AHHHHH why do I need to read all these things. I pray every time I start to get anxious since I know we are not made to have fear and doubt in us and it comes from the enemy. I clean and try to do a lot more around the house, cook, play some games, hangout with daughter, get on here, PINTEREST! lol
amberbanegas likes this.
January 22nd, 2014, 05:40 PM
Regular
I pinterest too! I feel the same way, about the development I tend to worry more when I'm relaxing in bed or trying to sleep and am more aware of the cramps. When I'm at work I feel cramps here an there but I don't dwell on them as much.
Ugh I read things all over the internet to try and put my mind at ease but I always come across the complete opposite lol
January 22nd, 2014, 05:54 PM
Caerus's Avatar Happy as a (Tired) Clam
I've been reading a lot (specifically, non-pregnancy related things!) to help distract me. The thing that probably helps my worrying the most is not googling symptoms. I made the mistake of doing that a couple days ago, and worked myself into a bit of a frenzy that I was having an ectopic pregnancy. DH reminded me that I'm banned from WebMD and googling symptoms (we had to instate that rule during my bout with panic disorder, partly brought on because of googling symptoms). It really does help keep your mind in a better place to not be obsessively searching for answers to why you feel that random twinge.

That said, I'm still worrying a lot, and of course, checking TP.

Thanks to Bokkechick for the lovely siggie.

Mama to DD (Born 9/21/2014)& 2 Angels in Heaven
January 23rd, 2014, 01:51 AM
xzippedx's Avatar Mommy of 2 :)
I do get AF related pains every now and then. had them alot during my first as well
January 23rd, 2014, 03:44 PM
Mslily1125's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Well, you ladies keep checking your TP - at least you're not seeing icky brown old blood every time like I am! LOL Talk about worrying!!! Doc says it's all OK and nothing to worry about, but it looks just like right before you start AF, so I keep bracing myself every time I go to the bathroom to see a full blown period has arrived!

Make a pregnancy ticker

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search