We're expecting!

Forum: September 2014 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree12Likes
  • 1 Post By kimberzzz
  • 1 Post By MrsLat
  • 1 Post By amberbanegas
  • 1 Post By xzippedx
  • 1 Post By ..Michelle..
  • 1 Post By fabfifth
  • 1 Post By Jenn-F
  • 1 Post By MD
  • 1 Post By amberbanegas
  • 1 Post By kimberzzz
  • 1 Post By fabfifth
  • 1 Post By amberbanegas

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To September 2014 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
January 23rd, 2014, 11:23 PM
kimberzzz's Avatar Veteran
Hello, my name is Kim and I am 27 years old. My DH and I just found out last week that we're expecting #5! As of right now I believe my due date is September 26th (I wasn't keeping close track of AF, but I am pretty sure this is the right date). We weren't TTC, so this was a surprise to us, but we are happy, excited, and somewhat nervous about adding a new baby to our already hectic lives. Our two oldest (both girls) and our youngest (a boy) were all born in March so they are about to turn 9, 5, and 2 years old and our oldest son turned 3 in September.

I am really excited to be here and can't wait to get to know everyone!
..Michelle.. likes this.
January 24th, 2014, 12:01 AM
MrsLat's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Welcome and congratulations! My name is Valerie. We are expecting #4 and this baby was a complete surprise for us too, we weren't TTC.
kimberzzz likes this.

January 24th, 2014, 01:18 AM
amberbanegas's Avatar Veteran
Hi! I am Amber! I am preggers with baby Number 3… I have a boy and a girl. I have been trying to get pregnant for a longggggg time! I finally did away with my signature because it was TOO long and kinda technical! LOL… We took a lot of help to get pregnant and I am just hoping that the baby sticks! Congrats and Welcome!
kimberzzz likes this.

http://kuwaitandbeyond.blogspot.com
January 24th, 2014, 01:24 AM
xzippedx's Avatar Mommy of 2 :)
congrats and welcome!
kimberzzz likes this.
January 24th, 2014, 05:15 AM
..Michelle..'s Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Welcome and congrats on #5!
kimberzzz likes this.

January 24th, 2014, 05:41 AM
Super Mommy
Quote:
Originally Posted by kimberzzz View Post
Hello, my name is Kim and I am 27 years old. My DH and I just found out last week that we're expecting #5! As of right now I believe my due date is September 26th (I wasn't keeping close track of AF, but I am pretty sure this is the right date). We weren't TTC, so this was a surprise to us, but we are happy, excited, and somewhat nervous about adding a new baby to our already hectic lives. Our two oldest (both girls) and our youngest (a boy) were all born in March so they are about to turn 9, 5, and 2 years old and our oldest son turned 3 in September.

I am really excited to be here and can't wait to get to know everyone!
Congrats!!! we are expecting our 5th too! We have 8, 7, 4 1/2 and 20mo currently. We had been TTC but had decided to stop trying and actually started preventing this last month because I was hoping for a spring/summer baby to take the summer off with all my kids. Plus I'm photographing a wedding Sept. 27th so this is awfully close. I'm blaming it on DH though LOL Always a welcomed surprise though!
kimberzzz likes this.
January 24th, 2014, 10:58 AM
Jenn-F's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Congratulations! Welcome to the group!!
kimberzzz likes this.
January 24th, 2014, 11:07 AM
Veteran
Welcome and Congratulations!!!
kimberzzz likes this.

January 24th, 2014, 12:02 PM
Thanks everyone and congrats to you all as well!!!

Last edited by kimberzzz; January 24th, 2014 at 12:15 PM.
January 24th, 2014, 12:13 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by fabfifth View Post
Congrats!!! we are expecting our 5th too! We have 8, 7, 4 1/2 and 20mo currently. We had been TTC but had decided to stop trying and actually started preventing this last month because I was hoping for a spring/summer baby to take the summer off with all my kids. Plus I'm photographing a wedding Sept. 27th so this is awfully close. I'm blaming it on DH though LOL Always a welcomed surprise though!
I'm also shooting some weddings, but so far one is in May and the other date is still undecided. Oh gosh I haven't even thought about it until you said something. Now I need to push my friend towards anything before September lol. So is photography a career for you or just a hobby? I just finished Photography 3 in college and have been starting to bring in some income from it. I really enjoy doing it.
January 24th, 2014, 12:18 PM
FlyingFlower's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Congratulations! We were taking a break this month, haha.

DD- 4 years, May 2010
January 24th, 2014, 01:32 PM
KIM- Ummm, I just noticed you are from right up the street! I am from Crystal River but live near Tampa (When I am in America!!!)
kimberzzz likes this.

January 24th, 2014, 01:59 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by amberbanegas View Post
KIM- Ummm, I just noticed you are from right up the street! I am from Crystal River but live near Tampa (When I am in America!!!)
Oh wow! That's really neat! Do you generally live here?
amberbanegas likes this.
January 24th, 2014, 02:09 PM
Super Mommy
Quote:
Originally Posted by kimberzzz View Post
I'm also shooting some weddings, but so far one is in May and the other date is still undecided. Oh gosh I haven't even thought about it until you said something. Now I need to push my friend towards anything before September lol. So is photography a career for you or just a hobby? I just finished Photography 3 in college and have been starting to bring in some income from it. I really enjoy doing it.
It's becoming an on the side "job/hobby" that pays very little Sept will be my first wedding unless the one in July decides to hire me I really love it. I am actually employed full time as a controller for 3 construction/metal fab companies. I work my 45+ hours a week there and then on the evenings and weekends I do photography when I can squeeze it in around the time of my kids.

I have no education in photography. It's all self taught. I have a small studio set up with TONS of equipment etc. Like I said it pays very little with more like a loss It will never be more than a second job for me though since I love my full time job and the security. I hate having to charge people to do pictures. I've been struggling to set prices the last year and still haven't done it! It's just such an oversaturated market
kimberzzz likes this.
January 24th, 2014, 02:40 PM
YES I am a Florida girl… My Hubz works over here… We just bought a house in Nov… In Brandon.
kimberzzz likes this.

January 24th, 2014, 05:02 PM
KHawk's Avatar Super Mommy
So happy you are here! Congratulations!!
January 25th, 2014, 08:23 AM
SouthernMamaBri's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via AIM to SouthernMamaBri Send a message via MSN to SouthernMamaBri Send a message via Skype™ to SouthernMamaBri
Congrats and welcome! My name is Brittany and we're expecting #5 also and we were not technically trying to conceive either.

Thanks Jaidynsmum for my AMAZING siggie!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search