Growing, Growing...

Forum: September 2014 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree1Likes

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To September 2014 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
February 27th, 2014, 09:19 AM
Shades of Grey's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I specifically dont weigh myself at home anymore. I dont have a set starting number either, just a rough guess. I imagine its about 5 lbs. Ill find out at my next appointment in about a week.

I am peace, full of unconditional love. I am confident and in tune with the Divine, receptive to guidance.
February 27th, 2014, 08:41 PM
Veteran
My weight fluctuates anyway, so I am not sure. I am about the same, but my stomach is definitely bigger! (12 weeks currently). So probably 1-5lbs as of now I think, but I don't know for sure. It seems like the Dr. scales always make me heavier then at home anyway. Guess I'll find out at the next appointment.
February 28th, 2014, 12:57 PM
Caerus's Avatar Happy as a (Tired) Clam
Our scale is broken, so I don't have a clue what the number is. I'm a little afraid of it, because I've been eating all day to hold back the nausea. And healthy veggies are not what sounds good.

My doc did say I should expect some weight gain in the first tri, because I started on the low end of normal weight. I'm so small though (5'0", usually about 105), that even a few pounds are super obvious. I'm 9 weeks, 5 days , and my middle definitely feels a bit thicker.

Thanks to Bokkechick for the lovely siggie.

Mama to DD (Born 9/21/2014)& 2 Angels in Heaven
February 28th, 2014, 01:16 PM
Super Mommy
13 weeks tomorrow and I have gained roughly 14 lbs! A bit underweight to start so im not going to worry!
February 28th, 2014, 01:22 PM
SouthernMamaBri's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via AIM to SouthernMamaBri Send a message via MSN to SouthernMamaBri Send a message via Skype™ to SouthernMamaBri
I've gained 5lbs already and I'm only 11 weeks. I must find a workout regimen that's safe during pregnancy because I usually gain at least 35-40lbs every pregnancy and that's NOT fun trying to get off after baby.

Thanks Jaidynsmum for my AMAZING siggie!
February 28th, 2014, 02:30 PM
lemieuxcrew's Avatar September DDC Rocks
Just found out at doc that I gained 3 lbs! But about 5 lbs under weight to begin with....so....I wish I had gained a little more. But for a while the needle wasn't moving or it was going down 1 lb so I was starting to worry.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search