TMI question

Forum: September 2014 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To September 2014 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
March 26th, 2014, 06:51 PM
*AngieKH*'s Avatar Mom of 4
Have you dealt with diarrhea during pregnancy? I seem to be dealing with this a lot this time around. I seem to be unable to have a bowel movement regularly, and then when I do go, I have diarrhea. I probably should have asked about this today, but I kinda forgot my questions after the doctor ended up doing the u/s to see the baby when we couldn't hear him/her on doppler. It's not every single time I go, but it's at least as often as a regular bowel movement. Not real crazy about this!

Grace (7), Elijah (4), Hannah (1), Joey (born at 39 weeks)
plus 3 step-kids Brandon (18), Sarah (16) and Adam (13)
March 26th, 2014, 08:56 PM
Veteran
I have the opposite problem!
March 27th, 2014, 06:35 AM
lemieuxcrew's Avatar September DDC Rocks
I eat bananas to thicken and grape juice to soften! But maybe that is too simple..... ????

March 27th, 2014, 08:30 AM
KHawk's Avatar Super Mommy
My habits depend on how I'm eating.. if I'm hydrated and eating fairly healthy.. they are more normal.. I've battled some constipation more than anything, but it's not been too too bad.
March 27th, 2014, 08:32 AM
Super Mommy
I am sorry you are dealing with this. Have you tried extra fiber like metamucil?
March 27th, 2014, 08:54 AM
Mega Super Mommy
I have it all the time, because I have Crohns disease. It's making it really hard to gain weight, I am currently on steroids to help, but i try eating bananas and other foods that are non fibrous and binding. Sorry you're also going through this
March 27th, 2014, 01:17 PM
Mslily1125's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I've had constipation, but no diarrhea really. The last few weeks it's seemed to all even out a little, so I'm hoping it'll stay that way!

Make a pregnancy ticker
March 28th, 2014, 09:40 AM
momology's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I had pretty severe problems that spiraled a little out of control around 10 weeks. I was swinging from constipated to awful diarrhea. It got so bad to where I eventually got very dehydrated. In the short term I made sure I stayed hydrated (through pedialyte pops when I couldn't get water down and then tons on water). What helped in the long run was eating a regular high fiber cereal for breakfast, staying very hydrated, and getting a better hang on a well balanced diet with fruit and lots of fiber. I hope you figure out what works for you!

Thank you *Kiliki* for the amazing siggy!!

Expecting our first baby August 25th, 2014!!!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search