Crampy

Forum: September 2014 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By amberbanegas

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To September 2014 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
April 3rd, 2014, 12:01 PM
_Jewlz_'s Avatar Veteran
So I'm currently at work, laying down stairs on my side per the nurse & drinking water because I all of a sudden this morning was feeling really crampy on one side. No bleeding thank goodness but the cramps were worse the period cramps & went up my back when I started walking around. It wasn't like Braxton hicks at all.. Have you had this? My coworkers were thinking maybe I'm just dehydrated & baby seems to be dancing up a storm in there so I'm think all should be ok but I don't like it at all! It's making me nervous..
April 3rd, 2014, 12:21 PM
momology's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
that does not sounds pleasant I haven't had anything quite like that before but when I have had cramps in general water and rest has always helped. So I would say rest up and drink up! Feel better soon!!

Thank you *Kiliki* for the amazing siggy!!

Expecting our first baby August 25th, 2014!!!

April 3rd, 2014, 12:28 PM
Mslily1125's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
You say on one side - is it upper abdomen or lower? I ask because I've been having a weird pain in one specific spot this morning, upper abdomen on the left hand side. I can't figure it out! It doesn't seem to be even remotely my uterus, so I'm trying to just wait and see if it happens again...

Make a pregnancy ticker
April 3rd, 2014, 01:08 PM
_Jewlz_'s Avatar Veteran
Mine is definitely lower abdomen only in the front but spreads up to the middle of my back & only on the right side.. Good luck figuring yours out too! ;P
April 3rd, 2014, 02:07 PM
amberbanegas's Avatar Veteran
Laying on my left side and drinking water seems to help when I have cramps. I hope that you are feeling better! XOXO
Caerus likes this.

http://kuwaitandbeyond.blogspot.com
April 3rd, 2014, 03:58 PM
_Jewlz_'s Avatar Veteran
Well they've been off and on all day so the nurse talked me in to going in to the ER because they were getting pretty bad & then now that I'm here it seems like they've gone away! But she said better to go now & just check on baby then wait for them to come back or for something worse to happen.. Can't argue with that logic I guess!
April 3rd, 2014, 05:12 PM
amberbanegas's Avatar Veteran
Let us know what happens! I know I had a battle with that this week… They gave me some shots and the contractions stopped! Better safe than sorry! Good Luck

http://kuwaitandbeyond.blogspot.com
April 3rd, 2014, 07:35 PM
Caerus's Avatar Happy as a (Tired) Clam
Hope you have a quick, easy trip to the ER, and that everything is okay!

Thanks to Bokkechick for the lovely siggie.

Mama to DD (Born 9/21/2014)& 2 Angels in Heaven
April 3rd, 2014, 07:57 PM
Super Mommy
Hope all is ok!
April 3rd, 2014, 08:16 PM
Veteran
Hope everything is good thinking of you.
April 3rd, 2014, 09:50 PM
_Jewlz_'s Avatar Veteran
So I'm home now. The ER people were nice but they gave me no idea for what it could be. They were primarily focused on ruling out appendicitis and kidney stones. They did an IV & an ultra sound of my kidneys, my appendix and my bladder (basically ALL AROUND baby, but no peak at baby ) & my kidneys were fine so they had me pee in a cup & did a pelvic and listened to baby's heart beat and every thing was fine there. I opted to leave after that. The Dr was stuck on doing an MRI to rule out appendicitis next.. but it's got to be just some weird pregnancy cramping because it goes away for an hour or two & I'll feel just fine! She suggested round ligament pain but does that feel the same as muscle cramps?? So, I still have no idea. I just sit at a desk all day & it was bad enough that I couldn't work through it & was doubled over. I'll probably call my Dr to see if they can get me in tomorrow if it keeps coming back tonight. For now, I just feel a lot better knowing baby is ok in there!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search