Anyone feel squished yet?

Forum: September 2014 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree7Likes
  • 1 Post By bandriessen
  • 1 Post By KeliRevels
  • 1 Post By xzippedx
  • 1 Post By Urchin
  • 1 Post By m.a.m.a.to.3
  • 1 Post By Mrsknif
  • 1 Post By TattooedMama

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To September 2014 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
June 19th, 2014, 08:09 PM
2BigBrothers1LittleSister's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
UGH! I feel like their isn't enough room in my stomach! Ill be 30 weeks tomorrow(roughly lol,) isn't this to soon!? I don't know what to do... Im sitting my recliner with a decent sized pillow behind me like lumbar support and still no relief.. Its mostly on the outside, it doesn't feel like Im squished inside but like she's trying to pus her way out through my skin...

June 19th, 2014, 08:27 PM
bandriessen's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Me! I can't even bend forward and continue breathing!! Shoes are getting harder and harder!

TEAM BLUE!!!

Due September 5, 2014
June 19th, 2014, 08:43 PM
2BigBrothers1LittleSister's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I can do my shoes, but it only occurs sometimes.. well mostly when Im standing... My SO will shave my legs for me, it just makes it easier, if not I have to sit on the side of the tub all awkward.

June 19th, 2014, 09:01 PM
KeliRevels's Avatar Super Mommy
Mine is mostly internal but I definitely feel squished. Like, if I sit wrong, I will lose my breath, haha.
June 19th, 2014, 09:11 PM
FlyingFlower's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Yeah I feel squished like I lose my breath a lot and I can't really bend over. I don't feel stretched from the outside or anything though.

DD- 4 years, May 2010
June 19th, 2014, 09:32 PM
ElizabethS's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I feel squished stretched and just plum round. Sucks. Its hilarious to DH to see me try to roll over in bed hahaha.

Momma to Alex (2005), Cadence, (2008), Ethan (2010), Brayden (2012), and Adrianna Elise due September 19th 2014

Stepmom to two (2006, and 2009).

June 19th, 2014, 11:17 PM
Veteran
Me too! I definitely think the baby grew this last week (end of 28 weeks for me). I can see more veins through my stomach now too (didn't notice it before), so I think the baby is growing and stretching. Hope they don't turn into stretch marks! (I was lucky last time to not get any....hope this time is the same)
June 20th, 2014, 02:47 AM
xzippedx's Avatar Mommy of 2 :)
me! & baby kicking in the ribs doesnt help with the breathing
June 20th, 2014, 05:25 AM
Urchin's Avatar Loving every minute.
I just feel so stretched! Like if I lay or sit certain ways, it's uncomfortable. I am shocked to feel like this already-- I don't think I felt like this so early the first time around ?!

Proud mama to Audrina (10-10-2011) & Bryden (09-19-2014)

June 20th, 2014, 05:35 AM
lemieuxcrew's Avatar September DDC Rocks
Yeah, DH thinks it is pretty funny to see my try to get up off the couch. I wont mind having little feet out of my ribs either!

June 20th, 2014, 07:30 AM
Super Mommy
We went to play put put yesterday and my kids had a field day laughing at me bending down to get my ball ...at some point I just started making them do it for me!

Yesterday was also the first day I started getting that "in your ribs" feeling...joy!
June 20th, 2014, 09:52 AM
Shades of Grey's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Yep, very squished... I thought it was a little early too! This is going to be a long summer. I cant lean forward at all without it being uncomfortable. I havent gotten the all up in my ribs stuff just yet. Im hoping that since my torso is long, I wont really get too much of that until the end at least. Also hoping it doesnt translate ito a ton of strech marks.

I am peace, full of unconditional love. I am confident and in tune with the Divine, receptive to guidance.
June 20th, 2014, 09:56 AM
Veteran
Hhhmmm I've never felt too stretched on the outside. Already getting some discomfort in my ribs and definitely bteathless. I try to keep a positive attitude for as long as possible as I know I will probably go over and will be REALLY uncomfortable then :-D
June 20th, 2014, 11:01 AM
topato's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
ugh im majorly uncomfortable. theres not really a position i can sit in that doesnt kill my ribcage.

one good thing about a summer pregnancy- i can wear my memory foam flip flops when i leave the house.
June 22nd, 2014, 09:13 AM
TattooedMama's Avatar Mama to Goose, Bean, & #3
Send a message via AIM to TattooedMama Send a message via Yahoo to TattooedMama
Me!! Baby dude is head down and engaged, and I swear it feels like he just lays end to end and kicks what I think is my stomach, somewhere under my left boob. Getting in and put of my car has become quite the task!

June 22nd, 2014, 09:23 AM
_Jewlz_'s Avatar Veteran
Oh getting in & out of the truck is becoming SUCH a pain, especially because I'm short to begin with so I've always had to jump.. I'm quickly out of breath and always feel like I'm folding in half over baby & getting lots of acid in my throat when I bend over. Sometimes my skin feels so stretched I end up walking around with my hand on my belly to hold it in for a bit of relief. I was hoping not to have NEW stretch marks but I think it's bound to happen! 2 1/2 more mo!
June 22nd, 2014, 01:47 PM
saraann's Avatar Veteran
Yes me too my lower back has been terrible. I had some intense back labor with our DS so I'm pretty sure that I will have it again! One of the biggest difference in this pregnancy than last is this baby has been riding low the whole time. I remember always feeling my DS in my ribs until he dropped but this time the movement is nowhere near my ribs it's all below my belly button. ..
June 25th, 2014, 12:07 AM
It's very uncomfortable to bend over, or sit down (especially crossing my legs). I've got some pretty intense pressure going on most of the time.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search